Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? (492 Views)

Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question / Taraba Tribunal Should Have Ordered For A Rerun Election: Mike Ozekhome( Photo) / Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by usbcable(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2011
within the levels of accusations and counter accusations in the last few days, who would you vote for as your president if a rerun was the verdict given by the tribunal/court.
who you still vote for gej/buhari on same principles which you choose them in the first election
or
would you choose a different candidate based upon their handlings of the post election events.

we all know what they both did and didn't do or what they said or didn't say on time.
We all know what actions they took and what steps they didn't foresee as necessary to put in place to check the eventualities of rigging and post election protests and violence.

lets hear your choice and views if a rerun was to be the final decision.
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by Validated: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2011
There CANNOT be a rerun! The grounds for petition by CPC is to weak to stand the court calling fo a rerun. Not with 6yrs old voting in an election that adults are supposed to be the only voters.

GEJ is here to stay. Please, bear with NIGERIA!
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by usbcable(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2011
God knows I dont even pray for one.
it will cost money, time and most probably more lives.

but i just thought of it that, if assuming in the slightest of margins which I deem improbable, a rerun were to happen does cpc/buhari/his nl supporters and the evil rioters think he will have as much votes as he did this last election.

i really doubt it.

even more do i doubt if pastor tunde will show face again to rally support for bb camp(since he has refused to utter any word)

Indeed pastor tunde's word of a ''wild,wild north'' did come to pass and i doubt if he is happy about it.

i even foresee a lower vote count for gej too due to apathy for the violence that occured.all in all gej will still win IMHO.

buhari and bakare both erred big time.
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by Ystranger: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2011
Very stupiddd thread
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by hercules07: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2011
If there is a rerun, I will vote for CPC, no sentiments for me, I can not continue to vote for a party that has not affected my life positively in 12 years, I really really want us to vote out the incumbents at the presidential level to send a signal to those guys that we can vote you in and we can equally vote you out.
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by Jakumo(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2011
Since there isn't a snowball's chance in hell of there being a rerun of Nigeria's freest and fairest election EVER, let is consider what we would do in the far more likely event that Elvis Presley returns from the dead to headline at the 'Vegas Bellagio for a week.

Personally, I would acquire tickets for a plane-load of my best friends to attend that standing-room-only Elvis show, provided that every one of them is prepared to don an Elvis wig and sequined bell-bottom slacks to attend the august occasion.

There you have it, and don't you DARE step on my blue suede shoes.
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by Dave6: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2011
Don't worry, there can never be a rerun.
A true Leader has already emerged.
Those unable to accept defeat can GERRRRROOOUUTTTT!!!
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by ektbear: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2011
Would be like asking me if I want to die by electrocution or by lethal injection.

A known election rigger in GEJ, or a stubborn, unstrategic guy like Buhari who might also have knowingly benefited from election malpractices?

Two very flaws candidates, both very unappealing to me.

Really a tough decision.
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by Odunnu: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2011
Still has to be GEJ, but the twist is that I may go violent if I hear any of my friends advocating for CPC
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by sirjec(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
I'll vote for Buhari. Even Abians will vote him. But this will be under the condition that he visits ABA for his campaign
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
Buhari
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by Odunnu: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2011
You dnt even have a voters card!
Mcheeeww
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by LAGOS1976: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
Not again.
Re: Who Would You Vote For In A Rerun? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2011
apparently you do not need one - PDP will rig elections regardless of how votes are cast angry

(1) (Reply)

I Have Repented / Jonathan Goes On 7-day Retreat At Obudu / Nigeria Can Feed The West African Sub-region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.