Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo (23159 Views)

Wike: PDP Owes Nigerians An Apology Over Atiku’s Ethnic Comment / Infrastructure: Buhari Not Discriminating Against Ndigbo — Hon. Ben Kalu [VIDEO] / ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by PissfulProtester: 6:35am On Apr 24, 2021
Brugo:
Lol

Nobody is going to tell you sorry. Did the Biafrans not advance to Ore? Were they killing chickens at Ore or Nigerian soldiers? Rubbish. You started a war and instead of staying in your region, you crossed the Niger.

You lost. Now you want apology.
You deserve a gold medal and 15 castrated cows for your eating pleasure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by mamaafrik(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Let every southern masses and Gominas start voicing out,we must go back to true Federalism or we break apart

2 Likes

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by 35824L: 6:37am On Apr 24, 2021
When will you apologize for sharing kerosene to to buy votes ??

Oya collect the apology there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Whether it's through the pen or the sword; every sane Igbo wants Biafra! Time for apologies has gone man, it's too late to cry.

2 Likes

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2021
flokii:

Is Aguiyi Ironsi from Niger Delta? NO

Why didn't he execute the coup plotters (pawns), instead he was treating them like kings in fake detention. The same Ironsi and Ojukwu (two Igbos) left the coup plotters to hang Niger Delta freedom fighters for declaring their own republic.
so let’s divide na abi why are you wailing?
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by YorubarLord: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Premium ass whooping grin
Brugo:
Lol

Nobody is going to tell you sorry. Did the Biafrans not advance to Ore? Were they killing chickens at Ore or Nigerian soldiers? Rubbish. You started a war and instead of staying in your region, you crossed the Niger.

You lost. Now you want apology.

2 Likes

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2021
He has grown tired of licking Fulani ass
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2021
Stalwert:
Who would apologize to all the minorities murdered by Biafra thugs and the occupation/annexing of land inhabited by minorities?

Atleast kerosene master can lead the way in the apology train.
ok let’s divide na, Abi what do you think?
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 6:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Stalwert:

Sadly they never explained to their children what went down, all they do is lie to kids that Nigeria decided to fight a civil war against them. This is why you can hardly reason with a typical ipob terrorist, they have been lied to from childhood to adulthood, how they will break the lie-cycle beats me.
On what basis should your own story be regarded as the truth?

I’m not a Biafran apologist
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2021
flokii:
Victim memtality as usual..

When will Igbos apologize for staining the Nigerian flag with blood, overthrowing our democracy and killing Premiers of other regions and their families in cold blood whereas not a single strand of hair of any Igbo leader was touched.
That crime is why no Igbo will ever rule this country again. You planned coup, killed other tribes, killed Niger Deltans for attempting secession and now crying over a war you caused by the very laws your Igbo kinsmen created.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by rickyrex(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Paretomaster1:
Ndigbo should apologize to the rest of us....
That needless Coup, and events that follows are the bane of our problems today..

The same regional system you destroyed is what should have been the solution, each region would have found d it's potential by now...
please educate me on the regional system that was destroyed by the igbos
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Stalwert: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
ok let’s divide na, Abi what do you think?

I think you should apologize to the minorities you murdered out of superiority complex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Cnach: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2021
flokii:
Victim memtality as usual..

When will Igbos apologize for staining the Nigerian flag with blood, overthrowing our democracy and killing Premiers of other regions and their families in cold blood whereas not a single strand of hair of any Igbo leader was touched.
That crime is why no Igbo will ever rule this country again. You planned coup, killed other tribes, killed Niger Deltans for attempting secession and now crying over a war you caused by the very laws your Igbo kinsmen created.
Oh those bad people they can never rule the country, they are criminals, only taking they know and what's even their contribution to this country ?
but pls can u allow them carry their trouble and go their way, to go and die on their own, let hunger and every bad attitude of themselves kill them?
bunch of never do well, u cannot address what is happening today in Nigeria it putting ur mouth in what men who has gone wide are discussing. continue hating one day u will know the important of loving
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by guy222: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2021
eduj:

Stop dodging, you accused the igbo of killing other people's premiers and hanging Niger delta freedom fighters,when actually it was the Niger deltans that killed other people premiers.
Is ironsi's reticent to prosecute them enough reason to murder more than 30,000 igbo civilians in the North? Especially after most igbo military officers had been killed?
Answer and let your words judge you
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by YorubarLord: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2021
Na una foolishness put us inside this mess.
rickyrex:
please educate me on the regional system that was destroyed by the igbos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Qoko: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2021
Igbochief001:
The wrong done to the Igbos has been seen even by kids ...it would take good 50 years to be reversed

Any body who says Igbos are not justified to demand Biafra ....may your life be the way Nigeria treats Igbos

Ameeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2021
Stalwert:

I think you should apologize to the minorities you murdered out of superiority complex.
You and the governor are sick?
Apologize what?
Let’s divide from this useless contraption.

I don’t regret whatever Ojukwu did and no one should apologize to anybody.
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Cnach: 6:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Resurrection212:
You see what uk government are causing they are new policies on ipob as finally found a lost voice.
bc they believe ur name "RESURRECTION "
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by YorubarLord: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2021
Yes the same way I dont regret Obasanjo defeating biafuro. No apologies
FatherOfJesus:
You and the governor are sick?
Apologize what?
Let’s divide from this useless contraption.

I don’t regret whatever Ojukwu did and no one should apologize to anybody.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I usually have a soft spot for ipob but when I hear or I am reminded how these people massacred some innocent people of Niger Delta for refusing to join them and for agitating niger delta republic I become so pained. Because historically the agitation for Niger Delta republic started first before that of biafra and when Niger delta freedom fighters like isaac adakaboro was killed by ironsi and ojukwu in connivance with Yoruba and hausa soldiers. He told the pigs bullying Niger delta that more freedom fighters will rise and its happening but today we're just asking for resource control and still want to remain Nigerians. But those igbo guys should be the ones apologising for innocent Niger delta minority tribes they killed, my uncle told me when igbos came to my area to force people into accepting biafra they could not gain access because of the science my grandfather and his necromancers did in urhobo land at that time instead the igbo soldiers became directionless rabbits in urhobo land that were slaughtered or deceived into our villages to meet death with promise of fake protection and their properties in urhobo towns taken over. Powerful Monarchs like grandpa may be gone long ago but I am still sure that igbos will face a more horrific experience should they try to force niger delta into their country, i see the idiots putting niger delta states in their map and I have also seen odua republic map which also carved in Niger delta states. You are all bloody pigs and your agitation for secession is fake because you guys as usual are too poverty stricken to sustain your oduduwa republic or biafra trash so its clear to us that you're agitating because of Niger delta oil. You're wasting your time and your life, you will perish in the soil of Niger delta if any of you step here.

Relax. It is just one of the many evil ways of ibos. They stepped on so many feet. Zik made the ibos so powerful. When a leader starts bullying followers and starts praising only his own tribe, others in his region will team up with competitors. They know they need Delta people but they will be telling them that the ibos in SS are no real ibos. Imagine. They are not united in their home, but want to rule Nigeria again after messing the whole things up during Zik. Who will allow such failed tribe to take over the Leadership of the affairs of Nigeria? All ibo politicians are "boy boy" to selfishness. As soon as they see money or what they really want, they betray their own people. Just watch out as Peter Obi that is said to be one honest man betrays them when he sees something huge he has interest in. Kalu is a betrayer, of course who doesnt know that one. That boy of IBB. Lol.

When you hear their cry you will pity them. But move closer to them, and live with them, then, you will understand who they truly are. They do not want to cooperate with anyone. Their own is that they must always get what they want. If not, everything must scatter. In business, it is the way they behave. They cannot handle failure well.

I will personally vote for ibo as the president of Nigeria if they can unite with SS. Guy it is not possible. Ibo cannot unite with them. Never. They must be the president of Nigeria through bullying and not through alliance. Alliance is not in their dictionary. The next president must be ibo and they arent working on negotiating with other tribes who can support them. They want to bully their way to Aso rock as they always do.

The ones I pity are the ibo girls. They just support their men like idio.ts. I even have a friend based in the US who has never stepped on the soil of Nigeria but always talking rubbish to the extend of putting herself first as an ibo lady before calling herself a Nigerian, yet she hasn't stepped her feet in Nigeria. She doesnt know Ibo culture doesnt regard her as anything worthy in the family. The culture regards only the first son as the legitimate child of the parents. All girls are pieces of workers in the kitchen and means of fun in the other room. Lol. But she is based in the US and enjoying the rights of women in this present society. She doesn't realise the ibo woman is nothing in their culture. Yet she is supporting them blindly. Ibo men say it openly their women are to cook food for them, and good for f...king in the other room ro bear male children. Female children are worthless.

A beg let's leave story. I pray they amend their ways and we can team up to move Nigeria forward. Or they go their way and create Biafra nation. We will see if they can survive it. Oil that will soon be irrelevant in 30 years. I want to see how they will create a good economy from just 6 states that is not as big as just Kano, a city in the north. They are all illiterates. Mehn! I do not understand how they reason. Cant they even see that they cannot sustain themselves as a nation? Let them go na. Of course Lagos only can be a nation. It was a colony in the past. The whole north can sustain themselves too. Only SW and N can. But SE and SS will struggle. SS can try but ibos will crumble. So I say to them let them have their Biafra nation..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by Cnach: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Ruggman:
Wonders shall never end. So Okezie Ikpeazu can be bold and erudite like this?.
The Igbos are now regaining their voices and speaking out, the other day it was Dave Umahi today Okezie Ikpeazu.
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
My brother long time ago l have stopped looking down on people
if I was sleeping u wake me and tell me that Ikpeazu can say this, I will hit u and go back to sleep
Jesus Christ!!
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by FatherOfJesus: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2021
YorubarLord:
Yes the same way I dont regret Obasanjo defeating biafuro. No apologies
lol, Can Yoruba defeat anybody solely?
Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by guy222: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2021
eduj:

Stop dodging, you accused the igbo of killing other people's premiers and hanging Niger delta freedom fighters,when actually it was the Niger deltans that killed other people premiers.
Is ironsi's reticent to prosecute them enough reason to murder more than 30,000 igbo civilians in the North? Especially after most igbo military officers had been killed?
Answer and let your words judge you
the answer to your question is YES. If the entire primeiers of all region were murderd in cold blood by igbos and the government fail to persecute them. What do you expect?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by owobokiri(m): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I usually have a soft spot for ipob but when I hear or I am reminded how these people massacred some innocent people of Niger Delta for refusing to join them and for agitating niger delta republic I become so pained. Because historically the agitation for Niger Delta republic started first before that of biafra and when Niger delta freedom fighters like isaac adakaboro was killed by ironsi and ojukwu in connivance with Yoruba and hausa soldiers. He told the pigs bullying Niger delta that more freedom fighters will rise and its happening but today we're just asking for resource control and still want to remain Nigerians. But those igbo guys should be the ones apologising for innocent Niger delta minority tribes they killed, my uncle told me when igbos came to my area to force people into accepting biafra they could not gain access because of the science my grandfather and his necromancers did in urhobo land at that time instead the igbo soldiers became directionless rabbits in urhobo land that were slaughtered or deceived into our villages to meet death with promise of fake protection and their properties in urhobo towns taken over. Powerful Monarchs like grandpa may be gone long ago but I am still sure that igbos will face a more horrific experience should they try to force niger delta into their country, i see the idiots putting niger delta states in their map and I have also seen odua republic map which also carved in Niger delta states. You are all bloody pigs and your agitation for secession is fake because you guys as usual are too poverty stricken to sustain your oduduwa republic or biafra trash so its clear to us that you're agitating because of Niger delta oil. You're wasting your time and your life, you will perish in the soil of Niger delta if any of you step here.

I hope you know that Ironsi died many months before Borro died!?
But you were trained to blame Ironsi who was killed in July 1966 for "killing" Adaka Borro who was killed by Nigerian forces on 9th May 1968! Two years after Ironsi died!!!
What else are you going to blame the Igbos for? Gowons coup? Dimkas murder of Murtala? Orkas attempt to slice off the troublesome core North out of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo by skybeauty(f): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2021
flokii:

Is Aguiyi Ironsi from Niger Delta? NO

Why didn't he execute the coup plotters (pawns), instead he was treating them like kings in fake detention. The same Ironsi and Ojukwu (two Igbos) left the coup plotters to hang Niger Delta freedom fighters for declaring their own republic.

Oga he was tried for committing treason which punishment was death but the sentence was mitigated to life imprisonment, thanks to Ojukwu’s intercession whereas Fulani north loudly demanded for his death for threatening their strong grip of the natural resources in their region. Finally during the civil war he was released and used by the Nigerian government to fight against Biafrans. Grafted under Col. Adekunles command, he started outshining Adekunle in the war which led to jealousy from jealousy he was waylaid by Adekunles boys and killed. End of Isaac Adakaboro. Because you have no knowledge of history you thought he was killed by Agui Ironsi but this is false. one Mr. Akpobulokemi B. Oborokumo has the following to say:
"My cousin Jones, a Regimental Sergeant Major during the Nigerian civil war told me over and over again that Major Boro did not die in the heat of battle with the Biafran forces. He said the area had already been captured and secured by his company and Major Boro was on an inspection tour when they came under fire. My cousin swore by the Ijaw gods that it was an ambush by one of Brigadier Adekunleʼs units under the scorpionʼs direct command."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mai Tangale Stool: 3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Crisis Deepens / Anambra Election: Elderly Man Collapses At Polling Unit (Pictures) / Aisha Buhari Is Neither Pregnant Nor Sick - Sulaiman Haruna (Aide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.