Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider (21980 Views)

Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by rejoice4eva(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please, admin and naira Landers, help us push this up. This community is yet to have good access to digital communication,even though
Ipesi Akoko is in Akoko South East Local government area of Ondo State. It is home to about 20000 populace with their people all over the world.

It has a college of education. It is home to Ebomi Lake. A potential tourist attraction of international status.

A network provider has erected a mast for over 6 years and the project is uncompleted.

Please any one with any assistance on how this community can have good network access should help

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by amzee(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dont worry we will set up a committee to look into the matter.

I just contacted President Buhari and he was SHOCKED.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by kevapet: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
How far is Ipesi to irun Akoko? E get why.

3 Likes

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by bhella10: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
I thought Airtel works there. I would advise you go to any of these network provider's Twitter handle. It's faster that way.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by iluvdonjazzy: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
Where is the picture �️ or IDONBELIEVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by longetivity(m): 4:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Very bad
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Solsix(m): 5:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Do places like that still exist in 2021?

4 Likes

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by helinues: 5:56am On Apr 24, 2021
A town with tertiary institution but no telecommunication network...

How?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by sweetonugbu: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2021
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Chimarto: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2021
The most sophisticated!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Fejoku: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2021
Asgard13:

grin

When you hear Yoruba peoplewith their NBS statistics

Wetin network providers go Dey do for ghost cities of Yoruba people

All Yoruba states are glorified villages .... osun ogun oyo ekiti ondo ... the hate truth .

Desperation made the op shout.... but you see how his fellow Yoruba people are avoiding the thread

Yoruba and chest beating .. they’ve all abandoned their states for Lagos.. all yorub now Na lagosian.. non is proud of his state/ local government

Na why they believe say igbos Dey reason like them... the think say igboland be like Yoruba land and that Igbo states are ghosted like theirs..

Yoruba people should go back to their states and be proud of themselves

Always doing themselves... thinking they’re doing others
This is totally unwarranted. Why not focus on the topic and leave their claims alone?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by orisa37: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2021
AKEREDOLU should provide those SERVICES now now for his people.
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Fejoku: 7:32am On Apr 24, 2021
The community is one of those hidden communities in boundary between Ondo and Edo around the Akoko area. I doubt the population is even up to 15,000 people given how small it is. It's even off the major roads along that axis. The higher institution there is called Upland College of Education.
Hopefully, the Akeredolu government will expedite action that will ensure the community gets the much needed coverage.

9 Likes

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2021
Fejoku:
The community is one of those hidden communities in boundary between Ondo and Edo around the Akoko area. I doubt the population is even up to 15,000 people given how small it is. It's even off the major roads along that axis. The higher institution there is called Upland College of Education.
Hopefully, the Akeredolu government will expedite action that will ensure the community gets the much needed coverage.
Which much needed coverage?

Theres no electricity even in Igbęsá, Ogun state and what has the government done about it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2021
I want to also use this opportunity to call on the government of Ogun State to pay more attention to Igbęsá in Ogun state, a village with No electricity and government presence.

7 Likes

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by rejoice4eva(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2021
kevapet:
How far is Ipesi to irun Akoko? E get why.
Irun to ikare to Isua to Ifira to Ipesi should be 25 km in distance
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Lordave: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2021
The real Land of Potopoto.

That’s all I wanna say.

2 Likes

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by rejoice4eva(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2021
bhella10:
I thought Airtel works there. I would advise you go to any of these network provider's Twitter handle. It's faster that way.
All the networks work in selected locations at minimal level. But the town is located in such a way that we cannot depend on servers or mast from other towns. The service providers need to bring their mast so that the town can have efficient coverage.

1 Like

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by rejoice4eva(m): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
A town with tertiary institution but no telecommunication network...

How?
Unfortunately: yes. And I believe everyone in Nigeria especially the remote areas , equally deserve access to modern communication
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by bhella10: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2021
rejoice4eva:

All the networks work in selected locations at minimal level. But the town is located in such a way that we cannot depend on servers or mast from other towns. The service providers need to bring their mast so that the town can have efficient coverage.
Yeah that's true. I'm from around there. My brother and I used to go there for fresh palm wine and bush meat. I used to have to walk around to find a spot to make call.

2 Likes

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by rejoice4eva(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2021
bhella10:
Thanks. MTN has responded, but they are asking for some information. Also glo responded, they asked me to send them mail. Which I did.

8 Likes

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by bhella10: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2021
rejoice4eva:
Thanks. MTN has responded, but they are asking for some information. Also glo responded, they asked me to send them mail. Which I did.
That's good. Follow it up.

1 Like

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by visijo(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2021
Very nice

1 Like

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by dalass(f): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2021
rejoice4eva:
Please, admin and naira Landers, help us push this up. This community is yet to have good access to digital communication,even though
Ipesi Akoko is in Akoko South East Local government area of Ondo State. It is home to about 20000 populace with their people all over the world.

It has a college of education. It is home to Ebomi Lake. A potential tourist attraction of international status.

A network provider has erected a mast for over 6 years and the project is uncompleted.

Please any one with any assistance on how this community can have good network access should help
shocked shocked shocked
Amazing
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2021
APHONJA LAND

No development in that part of Nigeria.
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by explosiveskull(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2021
Asgard13:

grin

When you hear Yoruba peoplewith their NBS statistics

Wetin network providers go Dey do for ghost cities of Yoruba people

All Yoruba states are glorified villages .... osun ogun oyo ekiti ondo ... the hate truth .

Desperation made the op shout.... but you see how his fellow Yoruba people are avoiding the thread

Yoruba and chest beating .. they’ve all abandoned their states for Lagos.. all yorub now Na lagosian.. non is proud of his state/ local government

Na why they believe say igbos Dey reason like them... the think say igboland be like Yoruba land and that Igbo states are ghosted like theirs..

Yoruba people should go back to their states and be proud of themselves

Always doing themselves... thinking they’re doing others
This is not a good way to address issues, you should attack them when they attack you not when someone is complaining about something this important and you are derailing it and clustering the front page with unnecessary comments.

Is that baby terrorist in nairaland to take up your complaint? I think this is the last place you should be complaining.

19 Likes

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by DamnnNiggarr: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2021
shocked

.... and when you hear them bashing Easterners,
Chai! You will think that they're all living in paradise.

... ok let's assume that this rickety village is in the East, you'll see the 8ful sons and daughters of the fallen angel spewing trash from both sides of the mouth.
Nonsense and ingredient.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Aieboocaar(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2021
Haa
Re: Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2021
Evidence of sophistication

How can you develop or have good network access, When your people have used media, editorials and newspaper houses to build all those infrastructures on air..

I doubt if you really understand the word "SOPHISTICATION"....

All these things you are yearning for has already been built on Lagos-Ibadan express news

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone / My Experience With An Online Phone Purchase Scam / I Can't Pay For Apps On Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.