Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,541 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Opinion: Lasting Solutions To The Problems Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Lasting Solutions To The Problems Of Nigeria (172 Views)

Insecurity: Northern Senators’ Forum Calls For Lasting Solutions / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Lasting Solutions To The Problems Of Nigeria by electof: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2021
I will not bore you with details. We all know what is going on.

These are the solutions.

1. People are hungry. Stop stealing and feed them.

2. The Igbos are angry. Call them as brothers as pacify them.

3. People are wicked and heartless. Kill them (No amnesty, deal decisively with them). Try them in court, if guilty, jail some.

4. Reduce the amount of financial gains in the political space. Make the political space less attractive. Only people with passion will serve.

5. Strengthen institutions. Not individuals. So far INEC is under presidency, forget credible election.

6. Instead of stealing Money in billions, recruit graduates into the Nigerian Police. Many are jobless, use them. Provide funds readily for their operations.The police are outnumbered.

7. No one should go free after comiiting a crime. Let there be justice. No one.

8. Fight corruption in actions. Not in words.

9. Change the voting framework. If the majority determines who rules Nigeria, then the North will always have a major say.....even those little 18-year old almajiri boys who knows nothing about governance.

10. Change the constitution. It is useless.

11. Provide what you use. More and more manufacturing is needed. Encourage exports and discourage imports. Schools in Abuja import school uniforms and furniture for quality purposes. Naira will definitely crash.

12. Balance employment. A government agency employed 12 persons and 2 were Southerners.
I have a solid proof. Stop this. It creates division.

13. Pray for Nigeria.

I deliberately put prayer there. We must be serious to work before praying.

Do these and the vast problems of this country will vanish... Refuse this and be ready for the grave consequences that will soon follow.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Lasting Solutions To The Problems Of Nigeria by electof: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2021
It is well.
Re: Opinion: Lasting Solutions To The Problems Of Nigeria by kurupt1: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2021
And u think the people in power don't know these things?
Re: Opinion: Lasting Solutions To The Problems Of Nigeria by electof: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2021
kurupt1:
And u think the people in power don't know these things?

You are right my brother.

What stops them from doing the right thing?
Re: Opinion: Lasting Solutions To The Problems Of Nigeria by electof: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Until we are serious about who we are and how to work together, this issues will not end.
Re: Opinion: Lasting Solutions To The Problems Of Nigeria by electof: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nigeria is not a serious nation. We do things without thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / What is the meaning of BAD LEADER In Your Language? In My Language OLORIBURUKU! / #endsars:witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.