Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. (2388 Views)

We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger / Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. by ggood: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
NikAustine:
Delta state you have at least 40% Igbos there...the Aniomas.
Rivers you have at least 45% Igbos there minus the Ikwerres
Then how about Edo, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River how many Igbo percent do they have
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. by NikAustine: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
ggood:
Then how about Edo, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River how many Igbo percent do they have
In Edo you have the Igbankes ...they're about 5%
In Akwa ibom I think u have a few Igbo Communities there and also in Cross Rivers a few igbo Communities.
There is no igbo in Bayelsa by the way
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. by ggood: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
NikAustine:
In Edo you have the Igbankes ...they're about 5%
In Akwa ibom I think u have a few Igbo Communities there and also in Cross Rivers a few igbo Communities.
There is no igbo in Bayelsa by the way
tell me the percentage of Igbo in Akwa Ibom and and cross River
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. by NikAustine: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
ggood:
tell me the percentage of Igbo in Akwa Ibom and and cross River
I said they have some Igbo Communities in Cross River and same with Akwa ibom.. I think both in those Communities shouldn't be more than 5% between the two states
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. by ggood: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
NikAustine:
I said they have some Igbo Communities in Cross River and same with Akwa ibom.. I think both in those Communities shouldn't be more than 5% between the two states
But fat lie there is no indigenous Igbo in Akwa Ibom and cross River , Akwa Ibom have 31 lga and cross River State have 18 lga where do we have igbo in those Local government.
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. by NikAustine: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
ggood:
But fat lie there is no indigenous Igbo in Akwa Ibom and cross River , Akwa Ibom have 31 lga and cross River State have 18 lga where do we have igbo in those Local government.
There have the Abi in Cross River state, the Isobos of Obubra local govt cross river..they're also cousins to the ikwos in Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. by NikAustine: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
ggood:
There have the Abi in Cross River state, the Isobos of Obubra local govt cross river..they're also cousins to the ikwos in Ebonyi state.
Before you argue..go and make your findings.
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. by 2elliot: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
Vond:
The Niger delta wants peace and development of this country Nigeria. But people should not forget history, the Niger deltans went through hell in the hands of the Biafran soldiers during the war.

Our people were tagged saboteurs by the Ojukwu led Biafra soldiers and this led to the killings, massacre of Niger deltans especially in Rivers and Calabar. The Ikwerres, Ijaw, Ibibios and other Niger delta tribes were massacred by the Biafra soldiers.

We want to state it clear that the Niger deltans which is the Braced Union (Bayelsa,Rivers,Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers, Edo, Delta were never saboteurs but rather we fought for our people, our unique identity, our sovereignty.

The Niger delta struggle continues, we are happy that we have our own region and states unlike in the era of the Igbo dominated Eastern region government which the Niger delta people were totally marginalized by the Igbo which is one of the reason why our people rejected Biafra as it was seen as a means of Igbo marginalization and colonization of the Niger delta tribes.

The Niger delta demands apologies from our Igbo neighbors, they must acknowledge their heartless actions against the Niger delta people who were rapped and murdered by Biafran soldiers during the war.
Afonja! My uncle who was a nigerian soldier was killed by nigerian soldiers. what was his crime? When nigerian soldiers were killing targeted biafran sympathisers, and they approached our clan, my uncle already sent warning of their coming and so when they got to our clan and did not see the list of accused men, they accused him of sabotage and so killed him instantly. My mum tells me of how nigerian soldiers equally killed our people for supporting biafra. Nigerian soldiers inserted a stick into the prick of an accused Biafran supporter in my community and damaged. The man committed suicide as a result of that pain and humiliation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Go Back To Your Jungle" — Tinubu Tells Northerners In Lagos (Throwback Video) / Just In: Massive Street Rally For Obi And Gbadebo In Ikeja Ward D / LABOUR PARTY ; Clarification On Today's Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.