Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas (2030 Views)

We Don't Want War; Igbos In Niger Protest Against Invasion Of Niger / Civil War: Igbos Must First Apologize To Niger Deltans For Killing Our People. / Ndukwe Must Apologize To Abia Speaker - More PDP Chieftains Tell Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by Dymaco(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Gosh, are you the only region with natural resources? What should SS and SW now do?
that one na your problem. Our leaders are waking up now
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by kettykin: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yorexit:
For killing:

Samuel Ladoke Akintola
Mrs Latifat Ademulegun
Brig. Samuel Ademulegun
Col. Ralph Shodeinde

And for invading Ore.
what of the people that sacked and killed Abiola and his wife , imprisoned Awolowo, jailed obasanjo , slaugthered Fajuyi , sacked Ogundipe , and have colonised illorin and Epe.

any way this thread is a useless and unintelligent thread
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by helinues: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dymaco:

that one na your problem. Our leaders are waking up now

Hahahahaha, so other regions have acquired blanket so that they can continue enjoying their slumbering?
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by Paretomaster1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Hahahahah, na typo error abi na your own version of those people be that....

Really very funny... cheesy

ahahhaha na typo o, but I guess it fits them....
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
Instead of apologizing, it would be better for them to change their ways and attitude
After eyeing Igbo women left and right.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by helinues: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:

After eyeing Igbo women left and right.

cc lzaa

Abeg someone with reasonable comments should come forward..

This na usual jargons
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

This na usual jargons
You are just looking for any excuse to support APCheat abi grin grin

Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by LZAA: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

This na usual jargons
I like you ♥
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by helinues: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
LZAA:

I like you ♥

Officially, I dislike you cos you can't do in a day without trolling me and other NL's

Spits
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Officially, I dislike you cos you can't do in a day without trolling me and other NL's

Spits
[/s]
shatap..
lzaa imhotep THATFAIRGUY1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

And is anyone holding them from leaving Nigeria?

Tell your state governors to stop receiving monthly allocation, withdraw all your politicians in the senate and house

Advise Ndigbo to relocate back to SE.

Until then, whatever you people say would be regarded as a joke
Tell Nigeria to stop exploiting resources of the igbo Nation
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
shatap..
lzaa monogamy tochi3 THATFAIRGUY1
helinues wants to be left alone so he can preach the gospel according to the Daura Dvllard grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by ngadaAwo: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
imhotep:

helinues wants to be left alone so he can preach the gospel according to the Daura Dvllard grin grin
he's wearing his sister's pant
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by 7lives: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

And is anyone holding them from leaving Nigeria?

Tell your state governors to stop receiving monthly allocation, withdraw all your politicians in the senate and house

Advise Ndigbo to relocate back to SE.

Until then, whatever you people say would be regarded as a joke

This na long process, they can fool everyone but me.
All they need to do, is get rid of the.bridge that join the east to the rest of Nigeria.
Bunch of noise makers.
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by NikAustine: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

That lyric line is lame.. Be proud of your lineage for once

Tropical Shiite Igbo
I'm Akwa ibom and I know him as an Akwa Ibomite too. both of us are sympathetic to BIAFRA...I assure you, 80% of Akwa Ibomites are too..and yes, when BIAFRA does go, we will withdraw all our resources too.
Nigeria is Parasitic... especially the north and west, minus Lagos.
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by ggood: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:

Bro, the truth is all regions have their own bad attitude and behavior which must be changed
true but Igbo behave is something else, that why we South South don't like Igbo
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by gawu1: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
We in the north don't need their apology at all.
Let them kill any sardauna, we will kill millions of them in return. And extend the period of their Osuship as consequence.
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by slimfit1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
November1857:
I am not even IBO, but from South south, we are just waiting for the eminent collapse of this contraps to take over our sources.. Typical Yoruba muslim !

You are ten years late crude oil is not a money making machine like before.
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by nedu666: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
Just one interview by ikpeazu, mofos are creating multiple threads up and down demanding apology.
Re: Civil War: Igbos Must Apologize To Yorubas by cashkid18(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
gawu1:
We in the north don't need their apology at all.
Let them kill any sardauna, we will kill millions of them in return. And extend the period of their Osuship as consequence.
Which North are talking of, is it North West,North East or North Central..Your are lucky that orkar's coup didn't succeed, The core north would have been sent back to join the kin and kiths in Chad and Niger republic where they belong. btw, boko haram and bandits are already killing you people in your hundreds almost everyday. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations / Breaking: Governor Hope Uzodimma Visits The Family Of Late Ahmed Gulak (photos) / Senator Andy Uba Picks Barr Emeka Okafor As His Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.