Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo (58085 Views)

Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State / Soldiers Burn Houses, Shops, Cars in Awo Omamma (Imo) In Retaliation / White Foreign Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Gun Battle With Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by DIGITALERAaa: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2021
<a href="https://getdigitalera.com/hair-rejuvenator-program-review/">Hair Rejuvenator Program Review</a>[i][/i]
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by DIGITALERAaa: 6:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by DIGITALERAaa: 6:49am On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2021
Rosskiiku:

So your solution to violence is MORE violence.

Can't you see you are a sick person?

But you lack comprehension and ability to be rational. So who is bringing in the violence? Is it not the Nigerian security. Why not go tell them that the solution to violence is not violence
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by oyatz(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:

No, you are one of the mere Igbo people residing in SS.

SS people have made it clear that they can stand on their own without attaching with any other region..

So which of the SS are you talking on their behalf?

What of the Akwa- Cross people?
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by EbenezerTriumph: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wemzzy007:
grin
hi you're not responding to my mail anymore.
What's up
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
What's up
Ebenezer 2001, newdawn2001, antiapc2001 the jobless simp and pathological liar, you lie for a living with your hundreds of account, you can't even boast of a bicycle tyre talkless of a car, who dash you car? unless you go steal am, but I know that you can never afford a car, instead of you to get a job and fix your life, you are everywhere insulting people that are much better than you and have achieved what you can never achieve, go and fix your life Ebenezer 2001 the jobless troll grin

2 Likes

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by EbenezerTriumph: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
That guy is a jobless troll with no life, make sure you don't reply him or message him so that he won't kidnap you, he's a very terrible person and a core loser, don't say I didn't warn you.
the Screenshot below says it all.
Gay

Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:08am On Jun 21, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
that ikllbrokehoes moniker is a troll and he's gay.
He sent me a follow-up request and sent me a mail and I turned him down that's why he cloned my account and tried to spoil my image here.
I'll get the gay bastard arrested soon
I will make sure you deactivate your account boy, I will put you in your place ebenezer2001. A jobless troll like you who's a core failure, whemzzy007 check all his posts, the boy is a gay, pathological liar, a big failure and a chronic masturbator and I'm going to expose him on here till he beg me
Re: Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
What's up
Bloody SIMP, you are not qualified to be a man, a total disgrace to manhood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.