Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) (2298 Views)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Earlier;

https://www.nairaland.com/6518030/indonesia-navy-submarine-goes-missing

Wreckage has been found in the hunt for the lost Indonesian submarine with 53 crew members after search teams discovered items from the sunken vessel, said the country's navy.

Rescuers found several items including parts of a torpedo straightener, a grease bottle believed to be used to oil the periscope and prayer rugs from the submarine, according to Navy Chief of Staff Admiral Yudo Margono.

He said: 'With the authentic evidence we found believed to be from the submarine, we have now moved from the sub miss phase to sub sunk.'

Indonesia earlier considered the submarine that disappeared on Thursday off Bali as missing, but it now declares the submarine as officially sunk with no hopes of finding any survivors.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9506815/Wreckage-hunt-lost-Indonesian-submarine-Search-teams-discover-items-sunken-vessel.html?ito=social-facebook
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
A military officer holds a piece of debris believed to be from the missing Indonesian Navy submarine KRI Nanggala during a press conference in Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali.

Material believed to be part of a prayer mat from the crew area of the missing Indonesian submarine is displayed during a press conference in Bali, Indonesia, on Saturday.

Debris thought to be a torpedo straightener (left), piping (centre) and a bottle (right) from the missing submarine are pictured at the press conference.

1 Like

Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Rebelutionary: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
Atleast the family will have closure...unfotunate!
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Debris believed to be from the missing submarine is held up by a military officer.

The vessel has been declared as officially sunk with no hopes of finding any survivors.

Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2021
A military officer looks at pictures of the crew members on the missing KRI Nanggala which is feared to have ran out of oxygen.

Marines patrolling the waters were be supported by ships from Singapore and Malaya.

1 Like

Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Officers prepare a helicopter before taking part in the search operation for the missing Indonesian submarine KRI Nanggala.

The KRI Alugoro seen yesterday as it helped search for the missing submarine which is feared to have been lost with all hands.

Oil spill (pictured) spotted where the submarine was thought to have submerged pointed to possible fuel-tank damage.

1 Like

Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by daddytime(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Original palm oyel..no be the mixy mixy wey full Nigeria these days.

Condolences to the families and loved ones..
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
The Nation of Indonesia have had it bad in the Past 3-4weeks.
From Earthquakes, to Lanslides to insane Floods, Tornadoes, volcanoes, to this Disaster.
These things Happening in various Parts of the World are not Just Ordinary.
The Nation of Indonesia need to pray, turn from idols and seek GOD'S Mercy.

The Wrath of GOD is testing the Mic on Nations and People all over the world
Most of these things hitting the Nations and People are to Draw People to GOD.
People forget too much! Few months ago, there was a Message passed to the whole world through the Monumental discoveries of over 6000 yrs in Isreal.
Humanity takes these things for Granted!

I Admonish all and Sundry to Fear GOD and Surrender to JESUS Christ. That is the Only means we will be Saved Here and in Eternity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Berda Asmara is married to Guntur Ari Prasetyo, 39, who had been expected to return home from the submarine training mission at the weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Submarine accident are always catastrophic. Radiation leakage, torpedo explosion, running out of oxygen etc
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by TripleDdotcom: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
Condolences!!!

hope they find their bodies for proper burial if not alive.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Hakeem12(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
From Earthquakes, to Lanslides to insane Floods, Tornadoes, volcanoes,etc
These things Happening in various are not Just Ordinary.

People forget too much! Last or thereabouts there was a Message passed to the whole world through the Monumental discoveries of over 6000 yrs that were discovered in Isreal.

I Admonish all and Sundry to Fear GOD and Surrender to JESUS Christ. That is the Only means we will be Saved Here and in Eternity.
you no just get sense at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by tillaman(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Damn
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Rescuers found several items including parts of a torpedo straightener, a grease bottle believed to be used to oil the periscope and prayer rugs from the submarine, according to Navy Chief of Staff Admiral Yudo Margono.

Some people don pass there go.
What a life!
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
hullo, I'm righteousness and I'm senseless I need olosho 2k and staedy offering to keep my evangelism running I'm also a popular bastard .. visit my signature ill pray for you if you allow me to suck breast and lick your poo
you are very childish and wicked... whoever is stupid enough to sponsor your education deserves to be castrated ,, heartless bastard! fuucccking retard...
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by Gospelpreacher1: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
From Earthquakes, to Lanslides to insane Floods, Tornadoes, volcanoes,etc
These things Happening in various are not Just Ordinary.

People forget too much! Last or thereabouts there was a Message passed to the whole world through the Monumental discoveries of over 6000 yrs that were discovered in Isreal.

Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by starbuck(f): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Just like that embarassed embarassed embarassed

My kind of person doesn't just rule out conclusions like that till i see with my eyes.. I am repeating again, it's likely they crossed over to another world within the ocean, what's within the water bodies is beyond human comprehension
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by pacino26(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Talking about risks and patriotism. May their families find some closure and consolation. I know a country where they won't even accept they got missing in the first place.
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by illicit(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
Epo pupa
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by ODJ124(m): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
ooo too bad..
I hope some of the crews made it alive...

Thread seen..
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by WinterMinter(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
So it's official
Re: Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2021
Hakeem12:
you no just get sense at all.
Is it your sense?

(1) (Reply)

Wikileak Site under attack! / 2017 Most Expensive Cities To Live, London Falls 18 Places Since Brexit. / Coronavirus: US Government To Pay Citizens $1tn in cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.