Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (66573 Views)

Senators To Remove Lawan If He Blocks Buhari’s Impeachment / Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO / Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by abaganah: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why is it that Christians like making mockery of Muslims on everything, you have your religion and so do Muslims.. Each religion has its standards and tenet principles....
In Islam Islam it is not permissible to shake hands with a woman who is not your wife, mother, sister, aunt or other close relative.....
Please let's learn to respect eachothers faith....
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Crayfish09: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Gandollaar:
It was too obvious.

See him turning round and round motioning the Sudanese on who to shake.

Shut up there idi0t! By this action, Pantami has proven that he is not a yes man. Shaking women is haram in Islam and the foolish president should know that. Well done sir
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by nurain150(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2021
SporaD8:

That's a Senator of the federal Republic for crying out loud! Not one of those mere kitchen appendages you guys have up North!
He should have simply confined himself to the Oza room alone that way he won't have to shake anyone. But the moment he choose to be a public servant, he becomes the President of all regardless of Gender,Tribe, Religion or Party.
That Brain on your head is there for something. please use it.!
If you have a wife ,i doubt if you,Let Buhari shake ,hug and might share a kiss and many more because he his the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by lebete3000: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Gandollaar:
Foolish extremist!

Remi kukuma knew better to extend her hands lol..

Does the better you mean she knows include bending severally like a whipped slave

Most times I regret being Yoruba. Our over-respect has only made us weak fools.

Life's not supposed to be that difficult.
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
lebete3000:

Does the better you mean she knows include bending severally like a whipped slave

Most times I regret being Yoruba. Our over-respect has only made us weak fools.

Life's not supposed to be that difficult.
I see am o.. Remi sef! After all the lager than life influence she wields.
Re: Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) by lebete3000: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Gandollaar:
I see am o.. Remi sef! After all the lager than life influence she wields.

No mind us, same thing Tinubu would do when he hears Buhari's footsteps.

I'm beginning to believe the kind of respect we practice in the SW is just a sign of low self esteem jarey. No wonder oyinbo man go dey wonder the way we Africans greet them cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / 2nd Niger Bridge: This Is How It Look Like When It Finished - 3D Images & Video / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.