Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married (38335 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Salmoneus(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by mrkings84(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ah...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by AsapTeddy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
k
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Marleek(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Danny50: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Who asked you... You can tell that to my dogs.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
This lady has been in the industry since she was younger, handled major roles as well , and back then there is still a bit of decency in the profession.....

Guess she made clean money then than sharing her body.....

Emmanuella is equally a reference, don't come and say she was a harlot at her 12yrs if she shows you her acct details.....

Focus is the key and destiny as well......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Emmanuella, Was Just 9yrs Old Or Below When She Became A Millionaire. She Then Bought A Beautiful House 4 Her Mother.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Jayrow08: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
Omo sexy gist us more
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by AsapTeddy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2021
kuntash:
And this comment has reduced the killings across the country abi?

Learn to celebrate with successful people, so you can be celebrated when you eventually become successful.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Mysheperd(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
BigYash:
Where she work before 18 or did she win lottery?
any work na work she say she started working at the age of 15

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by MansoryMX(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2021

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Aklee4994(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mysheperd:
Hmm hard work pays
Abi no be the work will dey work...disagree...make she cut soap for you.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by owobokiri(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Na lie!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by AsapTeddy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Danny50:
Who asked you... You can tell that to my dogs.

the thing choke you gan o grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by VTJN(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
When you sleep your way to the top, you can be a millionaire at 12 (if you have the right physique)
your mindset is fvcked up!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Xpol: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
I'm not against her becoming a millionaire at 18 but as money is the root of evil so also evil is the root of money. From 1-5000000 richest people in the world none of them has 100% clean source of income

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by goatandyam: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Iro funfun

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Ammishaddai: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
[s]
VTJN:
your mindset is fvcked up!
[/s] You can never understand. But those who are wise will grab immediately
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Aklee4994(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
Truvel:
Emmanuella, Was Just 9yrs Old Or Below When She Became A Millionaire. She Then Bought A Beautiful House 4 Her Mother.
but will all knew that she is into something I.e comedy’s what about her let her tell us source then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by NOwazobia: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Men have made more women millionaires than they will ever make themselves. cool

13 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Kirinwa: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Naira has no value now. 1 million naira can barely last you 3 months.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Danny50: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
AsapTeddy:

the thing choke you gan o grin
D tin pain me die o

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Giltexo: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hate when people come online to praise themselves..if Invictus obi no burst ..he for be a motivational speaker today...Bleep your speech madam. I can't ask you how you made the money ...which kind work you were doing.. Free young girls to marry their marry. Nonsense.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by ScamHunter: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Prodigee:
Oga millionaire na millionaire whichever currency!

Hmmm... that means say millionaires plenty for this country o...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by opalu: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Liar
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Kirinwa: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Aklee4994:
but will all knew that she is into something I.e comedy’s what about her let her tell us source then.

Endorsement deals and goodwill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by gosmoney(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
CardiNice:
You became a millionaire doing what?
Nigeria journalist don't know how to ask questions, they just ask random questions.
If it was an intelligent person asking her questions, she will be ask to tell the world what she was doing that made her a millionaire at the age of 18.

Because i know that in the western world, every young millionaire In Europe or America has what he or she is doing that has turned them into a millionaire at a very young age. But NIGERIA is so different, you see a young rich guy or lady and you can't tell the job or business he or she does that has brought about the money and cars.
trash

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by meobizy(f): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
The new mantra now is “I don’t need a man, I’ve never depended on men.” Okay, continue.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Aklee4994:
What Is She Into? Apart 4rm Comedy, What Else? U Should Know It's Comedy.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
CardiNice:
You became a millionaire doing what?
Nigeria journalist don't know how to ask questions, they just ask random questions.
If it was an intelligent person asking her questions, she will be ask to tell the world what she was doing that made her a millionaire at the age of 18.

Because i know that in the western world, every young millionaire In Europe or America has what he or she is doing that has turned them into a millionaire at a very young age. But NIGERIA is so different, you see a young rich guy or lady and you can't tell the job or business he or she does that has brought about the money and cars.

Well said bravo

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
What do these people gain from lying carelessly??

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Photo) / Unoaku Anyadike Receives Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (photos) / Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.