Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt (9540 Views)

Hire-purchase Vehicle Needed For Uber/taxify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by DECOtech(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
If you have a good car for bolt business on Hire purchase and you want the driver to be in Owerri, please let me know. 08030938491
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by Carbonated: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2023
sunnymighty:

Beware! Don't get your fingers burnt with the statement "Any type of car which has Automatic Transmission System or even manual"

Virtually all Cars from 2003 upwards meets their requirements but not all these cars are suitable for this hustle. Wisdom is profitable to direct, I rest my case.

You seems to be Vast and Experienced in this business. You see, The Issue is "Desperation"

My Experience is still fresh in my memory just like yesterday. May Almighty God never allow us to be in a very tight corner. In times of Adversity, Desperation becomes the Norm. As i am typing this words, I'm having Tears in my eyes. What i went through trying to make everything works, all my efforts, all my sacrifices, I even enter DEBT sef. Everything was all unappreciated and futile. You can check my posts perhaps you could see the thread.

But today it's a different story because i personally had this covenant with God that he sees all that transpired and i'm certain he will never forsake me except if i have ever had ulterior or sinister motive against my fellow human. It's not that i'm bragging, people like me are very hard to come by in this present Nigeria. That experience opened my eyes. Now If i'm going to ever do business with anyone, You have to measure up with my requirements because i know how Valuable I am and what I will be contributing. Its not bragging, It's a Fact.

To everyone of you anticipating, Kindly listen to this man. I decree God's best chosen favour and blessings locate you all. Because when God chooses for you, You will never regret or be stressed. Believe me.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by saysugar(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
SchoolPedia:

Can you work in Ibadan?
do u do bolt in Ibadan?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by saysugar(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bimffo:
If you have a good car for bolt business on HP and you want the driver to be in Ibadan, please let me know.
if u know anyone who is already into bolt taxi in Ibadan please let me know
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by Bimffo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
saysugar:
if u know anyone who is already into bolt taxi in Ibadan please let me know

Okay bro. I will drop number later
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by saysugar(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bimffo:

Okay bro. I will drop number later
08136312452 my whatsapp
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by HUMANIIST(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Duplik8t77:
I need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816
where do you reside?

how much will you remit in a week?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by Duplik8t77(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2023
HUMANIIST:
where do you reside?

30k I reside at Surulere
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by yemitexcel(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please, I am in ibadan and ready to do bolt but no car, I have my new licence and my number is 08104-39-2500..
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by Nickigold(f): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
odetola:
Dear All,

The following cars are available for Hire Purchase;
1. Toyota Corolla 2005
2. Toyota Matrix 2005
3. Pontiac Vibe 2006

Interested Applicants Must be residents of Laspotech- Odogunyan Ikorodu Axis.

Down payment & verifiable guarantors are MUST

Thank you.

Pls sir I stay around in Adamo close to laapotech
Is the offer still available
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by Jurncj(m): 3:01am On Mar 28, 2023
I need a car on rental or higher purchase to work with on Uber/Bolt. Down payment is inclusive
Call/WhatsApp: 08037401865
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by AlNur: 7:49am On May 04, 2023
I reside within Ojodu Berger axis and will remit 30k per week
HUMANIIST:
where do you reside?

Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by CaDhapo(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money?

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in driving and vehicle maintenance.

I am ready for weekly remittance depending on our agreement or Hire purchase agreement with full eligible and verifiable guarantor's to be provided

I reside in a secured environment, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Abule Egba Axis, Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 08109556524
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by pettydiva(f): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Good evening

My people .
Please I need a car for bolt or Uber weekly remittance help a soul .

My whatsapp no 0706 131 4873

Thank you
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by oloyeagbaakin(m): 2:37pm On May 01
pettydiva:
Good evening

My people .
Please I need a car for bolt or Uber weekly remittance help a soul .

My whatsapp no 0706 131 4873

Thank you

How much will you remit weekly?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by kingtopman: 12:30pm On May 09
Please im also in need of car i dont mind paying 30-35k weekly. Any offer will be appreciated. Reside in alimosho axis of lagos.

Please my contact is +2348087202407. Thanks
oloyeagbaakin:

How much will you remit weekly?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt by Princely01(m): 4:57pm On May 13
Hi, Good Evening.
I'm also in need of a car to do Uber/Bolt.

I have a record of not missing my weekly remittance to the owner.
Owner decided to sell off the car for qn emergency.

I need a car to get back to work pls🙏 +2349039143515
I did 35k weekly working with the car owner, and all went smoothly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Replacement Of A Lexus Is 350 2006 Engine (2GR-FSE) / How Do You Know That Your Radiator Is ''expired''? / Is Toyota Yaris A Good First Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.