Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,703 members, 7,844,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

In Simple Term, What Has Sanusi Achieved Other Than Prosecuting Corrupt Bankers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Simple Term, What Has Sanusi Achieved Other Than Prosecuting Corrupt Bankers? (471 Views)

Has Sanusi Seen The Unremited $45billion / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes / Has Sanusi Done More Harm Than Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Simple Term, What Has Sanusi Achieved Other Than Prosecuting Corrupt Bankers? by ZnO: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2011
In simple term, what has Sanusi Achieved other than prosecuting corrupt Bankers?
Has he restored the value of the Naira?
Has the banks stopped sacking workers?
Has corruption by bank managers stopped (we read how the managers he appointed are now stealing their own too)?
Has the exchange rate improved under him?
Has the value of bank shares risen since he came in?
Has any of the bankers who stole our share monies and devalued them (I lost no less than 5 million naira equivalent) been sentenced?
Do we yet have the islamic bank he promised from day one, that will help our muslim brothers averse to conventional banking do banking?

So in simple terms that everyone can understand, can anyone please tell me what Sanusi has achieved as CBN gov for over to years?
Re: In Simple Term, What Has Sanusi Achieved Other Than Prosecuting Corrupt Bankers? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
My guy dont be fooled ,na bribe to devalue the naira for cheaper oil ,i know he will not get carried away.He should know their plans now.
Re: In Simple Term, What Has Sanusi Achieved Other Than Prosecuting Corrupt Bankers? by ZnO: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
I knew there are no answers to my questions.
Re: In Simple Term, What Has Sanusi Achieved Other Than Prosecuting Corrupt Bankers? by hercules07: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
Zno

The value of the naira is dependent on both monetary and fiscal policies, Sanusi has done his part, Jonathan has emptied the treasury or are you not aware of Jonathan bribing delegates $7,000 each, how can the value of the naira be restored when your President is a spendthrift.
The banks can not stop sacking workers now because they were not well run, how can a bank have three branches on the same street.
He is not the EFCC, incase you do not know, EFCC stands for Economic and Financial Crime Commission
See First Line
Please ask NSE or you can go there to find out, banks that had the values inflated artificially will normally have a fall in share price, invest more money in the stock market and the values will rise.
Ask Jonathan, abi, is he not the one giving people soft landing?
Joseph Sanusi brought Islamic Banking, your brother Soludo issued the first license, when Islamic banks come in, I will bank with them and I am no muslim.

If you want to know about his achievements, please ask Jarus, you will get enough.
Re: In Simple Term, What Has Sanusi Achieved Other Than Prosecuting Corrupt Bankers? by CrudeOil2(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
Zilch. Absolutely nothing. What he is doing now is akin to what Dora did while she was the NAFDAC chair. She even did a better job.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Gotten Goodluck / Is Ystranger A Cannibal? / Okotie Rejects Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.