Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Corporate Robbery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Corporate Robbery (731 Views)

Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti / Can A Customer Sue Bank For Undeposited Money Lost During Bank Robbery? / 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Robbery by wazobiang: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2011
I've had my phone on my ear for the past one hour plus some minutes waiting for MTN customer service to answer me because I am having a problem setting up an ipad for internet connection. The sim has old software and I need to update it since ipads can't send text messages by default. MTN customer service wouldn't answer me for more more than an hour now.

But they are declaring profits of trillions of naira and can't employ enough customer service personnel, or even sell sims with new software update, so that their customers can have an easy life.

Yeah I know some of you "good natured monkeys" will see me as beeing beefy and jealous. And I know you are "the happiest people in the world". For all those who are not happy that am complaining and want to claim that life is good when you can take nonsense in your stride please go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancyto see where you are likely to end up if we do not fix this country. Search for your dear country.

Its getting to two hours now and am still waiting,having all their MTN music, slogans all what not of related sounds and music embedded in my brain now, hopefully I'll break the world record of longest customer service, UNANSWERED, call. Guinness?
Re: Corporate Robbery by wazobiang: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
180 minutes of unanswered customer service call. Did I break it yet!

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Wanted Urgently / Nigeria’s Budget: Only Surface Deep - Analyst On Ft.com / BLCO Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.