Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ (8298 Views)

8 Important Ways To Manage Yourself As A Christian. / Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself / Seven Important Ways To Prepare For The Second Coming Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by Raycelove: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2021
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Here are five ways to have faith in Jesus Christ

1) You need to seek Jesus Christ(hope) Holy Spirit( Righteousness)

2) You need to believe in His words and He as the only begotten Son of the most high God.

3) You need to receive Him into your body, heart and soul .

4) You need to have the love of Christ in you

5) You need to have patience of the Holy Spirit to cast away fear and doubt.

Feel free to drop your views, thoughts and ask questions

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by Raycelove: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2021
Bible Verses:

And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
Matthew 11:6

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark 16:16

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
John 1:12

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:15-16

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:18

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:24
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
John 6:35

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
John 11:25-26
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:15-16 (KJV)
Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
John 20:29 (KJV)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by Kobojunkiee: 6:46am On Apr 25, 2021
Raycelove:

2) You need to believe in His words and He as the only begotten Son of the most high God.

Faith simply refers to works or acts carried out in submission and obedience to the commandments & teachings of God, in our case Jesus Christ. So the simplest way to have faith is to choose to accept and obey God's law when tempted to sin instead. undecided

Faith is in fact the opposite of sin meaning that when you chose to obey God instead of sinning, you are expressing your faith in God. undecided

Even so, when you trust in and accept the Truth of God, following His every commandments every step of the way, you know the Truth and the Truth sets you free by your obedience .I.e. your faith. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by ictjobber: 7:50am On Apr 25, 2021
Hmm
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2021
The concept of faith is stupid, how can you take pride in believing things without evidence?

In the beginning God (the Jewish one) created the heaven and the earth
Where is your f.ucking evidence ?!

1 Like

Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by LisaAnneMia: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2021
The best way to have faith is to see the goodness of Christ. Every one Jesus healed on earth, heard the good news about Him and their faith came to also get healed. Faith comes by hearing and hearing the Word of God. Keep hearing about the good news(gospel) of Jesus. Hear preaching about His love for you, about His finished work on the cross and about His goodness. Faith won't come when you hear preaching about the law or ten commandments! But faith will come when you hear Jesus wants to heal you, Jesus wants to restore you, Jesus wants to provide for you.

1 Like

Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2021
Faith works wonders

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by Seyi8750: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2021
When you have faith, you trust or believe in something very strongly

1 Like

Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2021
jab
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by OkCornel(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2021
Three words.

1) Listen (to the Holy Spirit - 1 John 2 v 26-27)

2) Trust

3) Obey.

These three makes one have a Living Faith in Elyon - God most High... and there’ll be testimonies to evidence this.

Share these testimonies with the body of Christ to also build the faith of others in the Lord.
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by Columbine(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2021
explain your no 5
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by BigDawsNet: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2021
Fear God

And Trust in the lord
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by helinues: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2021
cheesy

Doing all this, when would I have time for myself?

Question sent in by a friend
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by Truefaith: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2021
ghn
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by AntiChristian: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2021
I do believe in him but I don't believe in him as God or son of God or sharing divinity with God.

The Lord our God is one (Ahad), not three in one.

And what does the Lord need a son for?

1. To help him in what he can't do.

2. To represent him when he's not around.

3. To inherit him when he dies.

4. I really don't know why!

I can't imagine God having a son then sending same to be ritually sacrificed on the cross for others to be saved!

So why do we punish babalawo/dibia and their cohorts who commit similar killing for others to be saved from poverty, etc?
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by CodedWealth(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2021
Nice one,
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by femi4: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2021
Raycelove:

6. You need to be obedient to his instructions per time
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by OMOJOHN001: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
The concept of faith is stupid, how can you take pride in believing things without evidence?

In the beginning God (the Jewish one) created the heaven and the earth
Where is your f.ucking evidence ?!

JESUS already gave you the answer. here it is below, O Yee doubting Thomas.

Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me,
thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and
yet have believed.
John 20:29 (KJV)
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

I do believe in him but I don't believe in him as God or son of God or sharing divinity with God.

The Lord our God is one (Ahad), not three in one.

And what does the Lord need a son for?

1. To help him in what he can't do.

2. To represent him when he's not around.

3. To inherit him when he dies.

4. I really don't know why!

I can't imagine God having a son then sending same to be ritually sacrificed on the cross for others to be saved!

So why do we punish babalawo/dibia and their cohorts who commit similar killing for others to be saved from poverty, etc?

My joy is that you believe in him, you'll never see a Christian that will strongly believe in muhamnad.. Baby Aishat husband doesn't worth emulating talkless of believing in him.

But you believe in him as your Messiah, even Muhammad while alive believe in Jesus as his Messiah. That's our joy too as Christians
Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by Akuruoulo(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2021
Allforlove:
Some people are looking for magic not miracle thats why ill keep saying it that africans are not practicing Christianity

I boost instagram followers, twitter, youtube, telegram, audiomack streams, facebook, spotify, tiktok folowers with comments , views, likes, mentions, live streams at an affordable price(SERVICE BEFORE PAYMENT) whatsapp o8o382.11427
How do u do that view insta

1 Like

Re: Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ by Akuruoulo(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2021
helinues:
cheesy
Doing all this, when would I have time for myself?
Question sent in by a friend
ALL WHAT ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happens When The Heavens Are Closed? / Don't Imitate Celebrities When You Want To Do Charitable Deeds / Praise Or Worship, Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.