Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) (85648 Views)

Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Nigeria Made Mistake Killing ESN Commander Ikonso: Fani-kayode / How ESN Commander, Ikonso Was Killed: IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2021
Na so him go dey Ride him okada for hell be dat
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by kissdabride: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Even Shekau exposed himself but have strong operational base...un-movable from there.
because shekau is doing what the govt of al queda peoples Congress want the jihadist govt of buhari and pantaraham
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by DivineDynamics: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
Let us make our ways right.

Jesus Christ is the way.

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
He too like pictures for a revolutionary..

Notice how his feet mustn't be on the ground when he is resting and exposed ?
did that stop bullet?

Africans too fetish, locality no good.

if i start mine, bullet proof vest, top to bottom.
shield n less pictures.

foot not touching the ground.
so who dey carry am waka
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by amboh(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2021
May Nigeria Succeed Ameen

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
OldNairalander:
This guy too exposed himself
Guerrilla warfare is a hidden war and not a show of force and macho
I respect all freedom fighters.
R.i.p to Nelson Mandela, Che Guevara, Ojukwu, Ikonso and others.

I'm an advocate of peaceful revolution though.

There is nothing like a peaceful revolution.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by oluwaahmed: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
2 Maccabees 12: 39-45
39 On the next day, as by that time it had become necessary, Judas and his men went to take up the bodies of the fallen and to bring them back to lie with their kinsmen in the sepulchres of their fathers. 40 Then under the tunic of every one of the dead they found sacred tokens of the idols of Jam′nia, which the law forbids the Jews to wear. And it became clear to all that this was why these men had fallen. 41 So they all blessed the ways of the Lord, the righteous Judge, who reveals the things that are hidden; 42 and they turned to prayer, beseeching that the sin which had been committed might be wholly blotted out. And the noble Judas exhorted the people to keep themselves free from sin, for they had seen with their own eyes what had happened because of the sin of those who had fallen.
NK you know you can't worship Elohim and still have your soldiers trust in false gods. This is the reason why he died. Know your God and know life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by naijapips04: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
OldNairalander:

Is ESN a terrorist group?
The Eastern Governor's created a security vacuum which ESN filled to protect Igbo land.
I'm from the SS but I'm not afraid of the truth

Yes. When you start killing unarmed police officers, you are not just an ordinary terrorist but a deadly one.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
losky83:
Please correct your English.
Its the right time not thing.
You can not even speak the small English you have learnt from Nigeria well and you are asking for another country?
How would you address your followers with bad English?
Next time shut up when you see a post.

Me and you are not here for English parole, you'll be surprise if you jam me you cannot embibe where ever I step into not to talk of speaking/exchanging English with you. I'm not online tiger, come facee make I chop you Motherfvcking cunt
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
losky83:
Please correct your English.
Its the right time not time.
You can not even speak the small English you have learnt from Nigeria well and you are asking for another country?
How would you address your followers with bad English?
Next time shut up when you see a post.
But guy see how foolish you had reduce yourself, so as an Igbo dude that knows what to do with my time you want me to be online NL to be exchanging English with you, my brother you're a failure to your community if na Nairaland be your last hope then you're as dead as your country, I'm a millionaire before I graduated so English is not my problem. Money and good air is my priority/problems, if you can go with your aboki smelling orisirisi, I will perceive some good air and reasonable people to share a nation with not your type. Please don't bother to reply me because it will not count
Smelling English speaking aboki
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
I don't know this guy yet I'm pained by his death.

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Kuginzi: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This guy took many Nigerian soldiers.
With his bike?
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Kuginzi: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
kissdabride:
because shekau is doing what the govt of al queda peoples Congress want the jihadist govt of buhari and pantaraham
Shekau started Boko Haram during PDP regime and not Buhari
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by theTranslator: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
obynzo:

Oga please don't be foolish. How did Zik and Ironsi introduce tribalism?
tell me how Awolowo for and I will furnish you with evidence
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Shekau is a puppet master for buhari, he's taking orders from buhari, army can't be serious going after Shekau,

Shekau takes orders from Buhari?

You need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Ayomi90: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Yoruba's should behave themselves.

I call on Seun the owner of Nairaland and chief sponsor of all verbal attacks against Igbos with his mods to forthwith stop the campaign of calumny against the Igbo nation without delay.

Take my advice as an advice from a loved one.

Igbos worldwide are a Terrifying force to fight when they come together against an enemy.

Seun, I advise you to delist yourself from an enemy of the Universal Igbo.
You do t tell us how to operate on our forum, go create your own Igbo forum where you tell urselves what u want.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
ogkrakkid:

abeg who be awolowo I hope u are not referring to the bigot who introduced tribalism in this country??...rip young gen. ikonson.

How did Awolowo introduce tribalism into Nigeria?

Tribalism peaked with the January 1966 coup which appeared to target non-Igbos. It was said that after the coup, Igbos in Kano began mocking Ahmadu Bello by saying he bleated like a goat and hid behind his wives when the soldiers came for him.

It was also said that Kaduna called Ahmadu Bello very demeaning names while assassinating him.

All these stories infuriated the Northerners, and it led to a counter coup in July 1966, where Igbo officers were targeted.

This majorly led to the Civil War. At this time, tribalism had peaked in Nigeria.

Tell me how Awolowo brought tribalism into Nigeria?
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Zeezenho: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Bruv, we have had this convo before and I have always told you UGM and ESN will inevitably be crushed in the end because they are enemies of those who wield political power and use it partisanly to control the actions of our armed forces and intelligence agencies.

Shekau is protected by those people hence his survival for many years now whereas this young man was barely active for even 5 months.

When some of us advice Igbos to choose battles carefully, as Yorubas do, you abuse and insult us with unprintable names. This guy was set up to die inevitably by Kanu as would anyone who takes on the FG without very powerful local and international political backing .

It should be about working smarter and not harder. Yet una no go ever concur. RIP to the brave young dude sha. He was used by others in a war that can never be won the way some (IPOB and Kanu) insist on prosecuting it.

We can never be like you cowards ikonso died honorably he was a great warrior.never died like abiola and awolowo.he died in battle.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Shekau takes orders from Buhari?

You need psychiatric evaluation.
your papa and ur mama are very mad and stupid
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by IpobAntidote: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
At least he's a real IPIG terrorist unlike all the delusional brainwashed ones on NL.
Well done to the security officials for getting rid of this waste of a human being. The rest are all over the NL/internet wailing and crying like jilted hoes on daily basis.

Any IPIG terrorist who is pained by my post should go and locate their real father first from the Aba baby factory then come back for a detail response.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Did you pay this kind of respect to Awolowo who didn't even die the least honourable way?

Excuseeeeee, didn't awolowo suggest that food supply be cut off for Igbos during the war? Just asking
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
[quote author=OldNairalander post=101102213]This guy too exposed himself

How can we have a peaceful breakthrough from all of this mess happening in Nigeria, when we don’t even love each other, some persons in this revolutionary group are saboteurs.. we will all keep dying effortlessly if this can’t be resolved.
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Bigdik70inch2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
goldony:

Excuseeeeee, didn't awolowo suggest that food supply be cut off for Igbos during the war? Just asking

Can we talk bout how Azikwe betrayed Awolowo??
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by CENAJ(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Even Shekau exposed himself but have strong operational base...un-movable from there.[/quote]
Unmovable you say? Let an Igbo man become a president, then we'd know if it's actually Unmovable
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
He too like pictures for a revolutionary..

From the first pic, even though we can't see his leg, it's obvious he is resting it on the ground, as the bike won't balance on its own...

If e like make e dry fly, Las Las na gonna be I'm name..
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Death to all troublemakers regardless of ethnicity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Did you pay this kind of respect to Awolowo who didn't even die the least honourable way?

if your papa reach the height of Awolowo Achievement, you will idolized him

bringing Awolowo in the same page with these unthinkable specimen speak low of your watery brain
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by mkpologwu(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Face of terrorism. I don't support tactless Terrorism.

Meanwhile, Shekau is a just a commander with un-movable base...The Generals he is working for are still not known .

My guy, the Nigerian security agencies have serious soft spot for other regional militias!!! If they apply half the zeal they give when Eastern Region is the target, the country won't be in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Sheriman(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
OldNairalander:
This guy too exposed himself

Ogbenii check your history no revolution is peaceful you fight to die no reatreat no surrender
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by thuxzwda1: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
FarahAideed:

Las..las na death sure pass

1 Like

Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Barbiturate:
Yes, they killed him, but for what reason exactly? Is ipob/ESN killing citizens and abducting school children like boko Haram? How many Boko Haram members have they killed? They even have a spokes person who is untouchable!

One is political, the other one is mugu
One is stage, the other one is real
Re: Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) by Owologbo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This guy took many Nigerian soldiers.
I'm sure he's learning when it comes to Government baba Tompolo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / COVID-19: Abiola Ajimobi Dies At 70 - Independent.ng / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.