Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) (20179 Views)

DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI / How ESN Commander, Ikonso Was Killed: IPOB / Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Muna4real(f): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

If you want die Young join IPOB.

And if you wan die for nothing, join Nigeria police/ Army
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Muna4real:

And if you wan die for nothing, join Nigeria police/ Army
Nnamdi kanu would not help you young woman!

1 Like

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Muna4real(f): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Nnamdi kanu would not help you young woman!

I'm not looking for his help. I can help myself.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Minjim: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
This may be true, but no one will care now.

Not after what Igbos have been doing to Igbo police in the East.

Those two guys are lucky to be alive self
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Muna4real:

I'm not looking for his help. I can help myself.
Good to hear that you're not among their members. keep it up.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Muna4real(f): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Good to hear that you're not among their members. keep it up.

I've never been a member, but a verrrrrrry proooooud supporter.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Muna4real:

I've never been a member, but a verrrrrrry proooooud supporter.

shocked
Let me run B4 Nigeria Army catch me.
I want to live in peace .
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Ezemust: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogadishuu:

How does a strong man surrender?

A strong man who ever surrenders deserves to die. It a battle language every fighter understands
but u wanted ojukwu to surrender?
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by plaindealer: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
post=101111301:

Only social media is on fire everything is normal here

I guess slaughtering your own people, killing police and soldiers, burning down police station, attacking and burning down the governor's house and slaughtering his security people, your own people was normal and only transpired on the internet.

You Igbos live in some kind of mad and crazy alternate reality..

2 Likes

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Muna4real(f): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

shocked

No need for that. As long as you are in Nigeria, with or without ipob, you will never live in peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by noleflendum: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Show me the bullet hole or forever remain silent
show me his back view pictures or you remain foolll forever

2 Likes

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
dignity33:
Ikonso the IPOB commander was not killed by military bullet but was tortured to death after he surrendered to Nigeria securities with two of his bodyguards . No other ESN was killed forget about military propaganda. Look his body if you doubt me.

Lies from the pit of hell, he died like a rat!!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Owologbo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Viknat:
1. ESN doesn't surrender. 2. If you see his complete pix, u will see bullet hole on his left arm , below d elbow.
post the picture let's see oga.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
dignity33:
Ikonso the IPOB commander was not killed by military bullet but was tortured to death after he surrendered to Nigeria securities with two of his bodyguards . No other ESN was killed forget about military propaganda. Look his body if you doubt me.

IPOB/Ewu-SN cheap propaganda at it again. I guess your Supreme Looter, Usain Kanu is running out of quality propagandas lately? Thought as much. IPOB's very end is near.

2 Likes

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Owologbo:

post the picture let's see oga.

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Omoslim26: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
aminusodiq:
will he kill anyone who posses as threat at the slightest provocation or if given order by his principal? If yes... It's a matter of armed men against armed men.... That's fair enough!! He could have killed them too knowing fully they are this tribes men!
Before ESN became rouge; are there no igbo soldiers or policemen who engaged in unprovoked the unprovoked attacks? The only offence they committed was chosing to break free.

in all the three tribes, as far back as 15 years ago, you and I know that an hausa or fulani man is a potential threat, they are either with a dagger, knife or gun. They attack at the slightest provication. Now that the fulani has become a menace. how many times have the soldiers done any python dance for them? Has there been any manhaunt for fulanis terrorising the forests? Is kidnaping, banditry and killing a lesser evil than sessision?
I have no sympathy left for any force, cos they would do worst if given the opportunity.

Ok no problem. So when are we attacking mnk's sister??.

Or is she worth living as an officer while other Igbos are supposed to die

Chia see 5g hypocrisy ooo

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by 7lives: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Mogadishuu:

How does a strong man surrender?

A strong man who ever surrenders deserves to die. It a battle language every fighter understands

Yes I agree with you, it's better to dress like a woman and flee to Abidjan.

2 Likes

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Gandollaar(f): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
Uteghe:
At what point will you stop spewing these lies? Thought you will deny this one as fake news. You're bringing destruction to Igbo land with this silly ESN attacks. You kill soldiers/policemen and run,leaving innocent residents to face the anger of the soldiers on reprisal mission.
The Nigerian army has been killing innocent people since time immemorial but take to their heels when they hear bandits.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Gandollaar(f): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

shocked
Fulani herdsmen would get you anyway.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by justtoodark: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
wait oo....

why are you igbos soo hairy....

i always noticed this by igbos....
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by justtoodark: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
the guy is dead....make una move on joor....

next....!!

2 Likes

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by fregeneh(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
dignity33:
He surrender because he was not at war with Nigeria but Fulani terrorist.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ...

very amusing isn't it ??
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by goldcoinhub: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
ok
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Gandollaar:
Fulani herdsmen would get you anyway.

May be you mean UGM.
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Gandollaar(f): 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

May be you mean UGM.
Either way, you are not safe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by HRMK: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2021
u need more than a bulletproof body to be called a war general!u shuld be able to disappear into thin air when warfront gets tough!yes,kanu used same to escape from nigeria!i wonder why he didnt share it with his lt!!
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Paulisco1: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2021
orikoku:
I ask this question earlier, where is the point bullet enters into his body?

I was also surprised!
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by HRMK: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2021
dignity33:
what are u trying to prove?HE IS NO MORE ALIVE!
Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Jamesbally: 5:23am On Apr 26, 2021
dignity33:

But he DIED and he IS PRESENTLY IN HELL. grin grin cheesy cheesy

It doesn't matter how you kill your enemy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by Jamesbally: 5:29am On Apr 26, 2021
justtoodark:
wait oo....

why are you igbos soo hairy....

i always noticed this by igbos....

Na their women hairy pass. They all look manly with bear bear for Chest, bear bear for face and Yam Legs. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) by OscarJaden(m): 6:11am On Apr 26, 2021
what matter most is that he is death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIB Recovers Black Box Of Crashed Jet, Begins Probe / Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole Launches New Airline In Cape Verde? / Buhari Returns To Abuja, Attends In-law’s Wedding (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.