Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean (88121 Views)

China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics) / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by pieces18: 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
Explorers:
From here;

https://www.nairaland.com/6521943/oil-praying-mat-wreckage-missing

A submarine which vanished in Indonesia has been found broken in three parts off the coast of Bali.

All 53 crew members on board have been declared dead, Indonesia's military confirmed.

The grim announcement comes a day after Indonesia said the submarine, which went missing last week, was considered sunk.

Officials had also said the KRI Nanggala 402's oxygen supply would have run out early on Saturday, three days after the vessel went missing off the resort island of Bali.

'It was broken into three pieces,' said Navy Chief of Staff Yudo Margono.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9509395/Missing-submarine-vanished-Indonesia-53-crew-board-broken-Bali.html?ito=social-facebook

Somebody didn't do his job well that's why this happened. Rip to the dead.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Origin(f): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2021
A submarine does not just break into three pieces.

What happened to it.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by olisaEze(m): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2021
Explorers:

Thinking they should design escape rooms(one at the front, middle and at the rear) depending in the location of crew at thebmoment of the accident.

Survivors can make their way to the escape rooms and launch to surface.

Most accidents that lead to the disablement and sinking of submarines occur at a depth of less than 300 ft.

Down to 600 ft, the crew can escape from the submarine, and down to 2,000 feet, the crew have to be rescued.

The weight of the water at that depth will flatten human bones like paper, not to mention the freezing temperatures that deep under.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Absoj(m): 12:06am On Apr 26, 2021
venabili:

Water pressure can do that too.
On board explosion of ordnance, failed propulsion, damaged ballast tanks, etc. In all it's the safest in battle/ military operations and highly versatile. It's a tool that can be wield by a nation To project force against it's adversaries...an effective battle changer
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Oyiboman69: 12:13am On Apr 26, 2021
Mhimi007:
are those guys pushing that helicopter abi what is happening there
and Nigerian government Wii still go and buy it as fairly used helicopter
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Ahleebomaye: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
I have a friend who is a ship captain that was been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.

See as to make sentence dey hard pesin�

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by thinkmoney(m): 12:15am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
I have a friend who is a ship captain that was been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.
Please, I love water. If ur friend can help
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by mastertek: 12:18am On Apr 26, 2021
Also water detector that will detect if water has enter the ship & about to sink
Explorers:

Thinking they should design escape rooms(one at the front, middle and at the rear) depending in the location of crew at thebmoment of the accident.

Survivors can make their way to the escape rooms and launch to surface.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by realstars: 12:18am On Apr 26, 2021
arantess:

i really wanna skydive too
but what if village people decide to on bluetooth that day
if bluetooth you aie safe, But if blacktooth, you are in trouble.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Matheusmartin: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2021
markidoo:
Even a sophisticated Man made Machine like a submarine fails ,,, but Jesus Never Fails

He failed Leah Sharibu..

And plenty other Christians out there.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Asianjollof007: 12:46am On Apr 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Nation of Indonesia have had it soooo bad in the Past 3-4weeks.
From Earthquakes, to Lanslides to insane Floods, Tornadoes, volcanoes, to this Disaster.
These things Happening in various Parts of the World are not Just Ordinary.
The Nation of Indonesia need to pray, turn from idols ,and seek GOD'S Mercy.

The Wrath of GOD is testing the Mic on Nations and People all over the world
Most of these things hitting the Nations and People are to Draw People to GOD.
People forget too much! Few months ago, there was a Message passed to the whole world through the Monumental discoveries of over 6000 yrs in Isreal.
Humanity takes these things for Granted!

I Admonish all and Sundry to Fear GOD and Surrender to JESUS Christ. That is the Only means we will be Saved Here and in Eternity.

So, what shall we say about naijiriya?
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Elonmuskfan: 1:01am On Apr 26, 2021
budusky05:
How can a submarine break into 3

To drown can be very painful way to die. The struggle can be very pitiful
Very pitiful. Since I watched Titanic, I fear water die.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by wizod(m): 1:02am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
now dat u refused joining him, u will live till eternity hmmmmm?
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:05am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
please can you help me out on how to work with him, I love water
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Elonmuskfan: 1:06am On Apr 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
But I don't knowhow these technology works ....

if the major sub should develop fault , they should have emergency rescue capsules to catapult them back to surface and a Destroyer should not be far from a Submarine...

They should all be able to work in sync ....

There should be minimum casualty to human life from technology especially when not confronted by action !

or was the sub sunked
honestly
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Elonmuskfan: 1:06am On Apr 26, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Your friend's ship, does it sail to Canada? Please tell him you have someone who is bold when it comes to anything Canada. For any other country, I no get the heart.
usa nko
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Willie007: 1:29am On Apr 26, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I watched a movie last year of that lady that acted twilight, not similar problem, but they had escape vessels that can actually shoot up to the surface in minutes, I legit thought all underground vessels have things like that for real cry

'UNDERWATER' is the name of the movie... Really enjoyed it, though the thought of going deep into the ocean is really scary. Funny enough, I don't think humans have even explore 20% of the ocean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by ubimagos: 1:34am On Apr 26, 2021
Hope, enemies within will not blame this on Buhari!
Their tormentor!
Don't ask me, cos I am leaving better now than when PDP was raping me!
At least for now no one is oppressing me with our joint common wealth by flaunting around as if the wealth legally belongs to them and their families.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:36am On Apr 26, 2021
budusky05:
How can a submarine break into 3

To drown can be very painful way to die. The struggle can be very pitiful
The pressure under water is immense bro

Over 1k pounds of pressure per centermeter was affecting the submarine
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Asour: 1:46am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

Maybe. but the chances of you being involved in a ship mishap is very slim. It's literally newsworthy when mishaps like these happen due to the rarity.

But of course choose your course.

The fascinating point about this ordeal is how other nations came together to assist Indonesia in searching for this vessel. Any of these nations would have been a potential assault target of the same vessel in time of conflict.

O humans!
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Henrywolu: 1:55am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

What's the requirements of joining him sir?
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Jirehz(m): 2:24am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

Please connect me to your friend sir, I was a marine engineering student but I dropped out.

I’ll be very grateful to have such wonderful experience before I go back to get a degree.

Thanks
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Jaco22(m): 2:27am On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=xpressionx post=101118284]I have a friend who is a ship captain that was been disturbing me to come and join him in his ship,This one of the reasons I bluntly refused.
May there souls RIP.

Plz sir, can you link me to that your friend �
We'll strike a deal.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Jaco22(m): 2:32am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

Plz link me to him, we'll strike a deal any percentage you want. 07035679596
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Awoleesu(m): 2:53am On Apr 26, 2021
Indonesia sef get submarine... Naija nor even get 'sub'... talk less of 'marine'. chai!
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by markidoo(m): 3:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Matheusmartin:

He failed Leah Sharibu..

And plenty other Christians out there.
Leah,, is a typical example of one with Faith in Jesus
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by cardoctor(m): 3:21am On Apr 26, 2021
Sad
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by markidoo(m): 3:23am On Apr 26, 2021
africaimage:
[Has Jesus built a submarine before quote author=markidoo post=101118448]Even a sophisticated Man made Machine like a submarine fails ,,, but Jesus Never Fails
If Jesus did not give you breathe and sense how can you even imagine a structural design such as that of a submarine??
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by xavuv: 3:28am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.
Pls link me up bro. What do i need
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by Fairbanks(m): 3:32am On Apr 26, 2021
xpressionx:
May there souls RIP.

And this is what I have tried all my life to achieve without succeeding with Bsc transport management and Msc at maritime university Ghana with a lot of processional courses. Pls just connect me to work in the ship sir. Tope 07066108788.
Re: Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean by erai30(m): 3:34am On Apr 26, 2021
Do the federal Republic of Nigeria have submarine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / Iran 'Standing Down' After Missile Strikes - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.