Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,768 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists (711 Views)

Attack On Rail Track Confirm Bandits Are Terrorists — CAN / Why Some Nigerians Finance Terrorism – Buhari / Garba Shehu: Those Who Can't Forgive Pantami Are The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by Elbinawi: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami are Terrorists

#Terrorism is the killing of innocent civilians for political ends. It is on record that Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky and his Followers have NEVER killed anybody.

The bloodthirsty Sunni extremists in power in Nigeria brutally murdered thousands of Sheikh Zakzaky's Followers that included hundreds of women, children and infants, & branded them as "Terrorists".

These genocidal barbarians buried innocent children and infants ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves that they created but Sheikh Zakzaky and his Followers are the "Terrorists".

These bloodthirsty killers who are paid agents of the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime murdered hundreds of peaceful #FreeZakzaky protesters that included women and children yet Sheikh Zakzaky and his Followers are the "Terrorists".

Then something happened:

God in his infinite Mercy excavated the bloodthirsty Al-Qaeda terrorist #Pantami from their ranks. Pantami is a bloodthirsty Wahhabi terrorist who publicly celebrated Osama bin Laden and Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi. This Al-Qaeda terrorist is the minister of communication in Nigeria.

Conclusion:

Buhari is a Terrorist
Pantami is a Terrorist
Elrufai is a Terrorist

Lest I Forget: The US government recently described Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky and his wife as political prisoners. Meaning the mass murder of thousands of Sheikh Zakzaky's Followers was for political ends.

#ElbinawiTweets

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by Sonoyom(m): 6:24am On Apr 26, 2021
Ha
Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by PissfulProtester: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2021
Nairaland has become playing ground for kids

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44..what exactly are you guys doing? angry
Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by helinues: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2021
Shiite people don't have forgiven spirit...

That I can attest

OBALOLA55
Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by blowjob: 6:27am On Apr 26, 2021
TRUTH BITTER undecided
Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:29am On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
Shiite people don't have forgiven spirit...

That I can attest
Interesting. And the punishment for that is a massacre?

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by helinues: 6:30am On Apr 26, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Please stop engaging with me cos na tantrum go end am from your end .

So pls direct your question to other NL'S

OBALOLA55
Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:32am On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Do you know what tantrum means
Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by Duru9(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2021
Nairaland lost it value the day he agreed that swearing thing for muslim
Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2021
It was during the Shia massacre that I knew sunni Northerners are desperately wicked,
All that Pantami tears didn't come when shias were killed but when sunni terrorists were killed

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

That is the mindset of sunni Muslims, only them dey go heaven
Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by Emergingnation(m): 7:34am On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

You always stand against the path of truth, even when it's glaring !

Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
It was during the Shia massacre that I knew sunni Northerners are desperately wicked,
All that Pantami tears didn't come when shias were killed but when sunni terrorists were killed
Shia are one of the unbelievers whose killings he has declared himself happy about

1 Like

Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by orisa37: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2021
COOOOORECT.
Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by orisa37: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2021
COOOOORECT.

THE TWO SHOULD BE IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Terrorism: Buhari & Pantami Are Terrorists by orisa37: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2021
COOOOORECT.

THE TWO AND GARBA-SHEHU SHOULD BE IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Wades Into FBN Crisis; Invites Oba Otudeko, Others Over Dubious Loans / Arrest Of Maputo: Imo Community Angry With Ipob’s Comment / Kano Economic City One Of The Largest Multi-billion Naira Business Hubs In West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.