Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example (5740 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Igbokwe: 2nd Niger Bridge Used For Dribbling South-east For 21 Years / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by fineboynl(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2021
the military base in south east are all on the alert. their base have been closed and barricade with men on the strategic places.
Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by doggedfighter(f): 12:02am On Apr 27, 2021
The police station (CPS) here has been on barricade for weeks.

14 Likes

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 27, 2021
fineboynl:
the military base in south east are all on the alert. their base have been closed and barricade with men on the strategic places.
Op, it is not fear, they don't the enemy they are fighting, police and army wear uniform , enemy don't wear, enemy don't know the rule of engagement but police and soldier know, enemy don't have office but they have office, they are not afraid.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by TarOrfeeek: 12:45am On Apr 27, 2021
supportnija:

Op, it is not fear, they don't the enemy they are fighting, police and army wear uniform , enemy don't wear, enemy don't know the rule of engagement but police and soldier know, enemy don't have office but they have office, they are not afraid.

And does ignorance not translate as inferior tactics and strategy.

And does inferior T and S not express itself as combat doubt.

And is combat doubt not a synonym of fear.

My friend gerrout.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by OfoIgbo: 1:06am On Apr 27, 2021
supportnija:

Their rules of engagement include shooting torturing and killing unarmed banner waving protesters.

The evil they did is chasing them upandan

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by GTkester: 1:53am On Apr 27, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Yes,we saw that their rules of engagement when they were busy machine-gunning unarmed IPOB protesters.
Now,IPOB done carry gun,different English de comot

Guy you wicked grin grin grin grin grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by chinjo(m): 2:55am On Apr 27, 2021
The way some Igbo people are rejoicing over the killing of policemen and security operatives reminds me of how the Hausa's were rejoicing in 2009 when Book Haram were bombing churches and police stations. Now they are the worst victims of Boko Haram. Same will happen in the Southeast. Very soon, southeast will become like Sudan, Somalia, Yobe and Maiduguri. Those fanning the embers of war should go and watch this Korean Movie 'COMRADE'

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by edochie12: 2:57am On Apr 27, 2021
chinjo:
The way some Igbo people are rejoicing over the killing of policemen and security operatives reminds me of how the Hausa's were rejoicing in 2009 when Book Haram were bombing churches and police stations. Now they are the worst victims of Boko Haram. Same will happen in the Southeast. Very soon, southeast will become like Sudan, Somalia, Yobe and Maiduguri. Those fanning the embers of war should go and watch this Korean Movie 'COMRADE'
you are dreaming,our God is fighting for us,watch out and see what will happen in coming days

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by owobokiri(m): 3:31am On Apr 27, 2021
chinjo:
Is this your prayers?

4 Likes

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:27am On Apr 27, 2021
B4 2023 SE will turn to BORNO alike.
Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by Khd95(m): 4:50am On Apr 27, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
P1PrinceKT:
before then the North would have established their caliphate in the entire Southwest, while your grandma and grandpa are slaving for them, that's if they don't run to Benin republic grin

Batches after batches of Yoruba people have been sent to an IDP camp in Benin republic, that will never happen in the east cool

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by biafrasun: 5:16am On Apr 27, 2021
chinjo:
But when they rolling them in mud using as shooting practice, remember awkuzu massacre you were happy, I remember pictures, the memes and the videos. But now you are not happy because game has changed. Continue with your hypocrisy.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by biafrasun: 5:17am On Apr 27, 2021
chinjo:
But when they were rolling them in the mud using them as shooting practice, remember awkuzu massacre you were happy, I remember pictures, the memes and the videos. But now you are not happy because game has changed. Continue with your hypocrisy.

22 Likes

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by helinues: 5:24am On Apr 27, 2021
Military is scared of some rag tags that are not even up to 2k?

You better think twice

1 Like

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by Obagreatdatoye(m): 5:33am On Apr 27, 2021
chinjo:
I believe the igbos are no fools....like the hausa/fulani that will kill recklessly because of religion

6 Likes

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by Mr2wealth: 5:36am On Apr 27, 2021
fineboynl:

Yet the South East cannot handle the marauding Fulani herdsmen!
Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by aminusodiq(m): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2021
supportnija:

lol... Npf knows the rule of engagement grin cheesy cheesy wait till you meet them alone in the bush

2 Likes

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by PissfulProtester: 5:47am On Apr 27, 2021
chinjo:
just free dem na. See them cheering their thugs even though they know they don't have the capacity to fight the Nigerian army. You know the thing with an average Igbo man, he is pathetic!
Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by aminusodiq(m): 5:52am On Apr 27, 2021
helinues:
Military is scared of some rag tags that are not even up to 2k?

You better think twice
not up to 2k but doing wonders.... There have been numerous attacks from the ugm and non was vehemently repelled. Na so so forcemen dey die and unlawful arrest follows. That tells you the might of your combined force

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by helinues: 5:54am On Apr 27, 2021
aminusodiq:
not up to 2k but doing wonders.... There have been numerous attacks from the ugm and non was vehemently repelled. Na so so forcemen dey die and unlawful arrest follows. That tells you the might of your combined force

Really funny people... The security officers are mapping out strategies on how to finish the miscreants once and for all without involving innocent citizens..

Ordinary one day operation brought down a whole ESN commander, Lt General Ikonso who is now resting in pieces

Imagine 1 week full operation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by aminusodiq(m): 5:55am On Apr 27, 2021
PissfulProtester:
just free dem na. See them cheering their thugs even though they know they don't have the capacity to fight the Nigerian army. You know the thing with an average Igbo man, he is pathetic!
in this kind of warfare you don't need capacity to win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by PissfulProtester: 6:06am On Apr 27, 2021
aminusodiq:
in this kind of warfare you don't need capacity to win
let's see how far your guerilla tactics will take you in your two plots of land
Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by Idiko1: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2021
chinjo:

You totally forgot about becoming independent nation.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by edochie12: 6:18am On Apr 27, 2021
PissfulProtester:
let's see how far your guerilla tactics will take you in your two plots of land
have you been to east before,you will stay in your enclave and talking rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example by Akpangbo: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=aminusodiq post=101157439] lol... Npf knows the rule of engagement grin cheesy cheesy wait till you meet them alone in the bush[/quote

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists / See Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo Prostrating To Greet Ooni Of Ife / DSS Must Arrest Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.