Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell (100938 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit / Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
Another Rubbish from the stables of Gullibility Ministries! Choooooi! When una go get sense sef? Huh? Someone claimed she's went to hell, and she was able to take pictures and videos? shocked Which camera she use? And how come the camera survived the heat? Where is the Picture of michael Jackson and the Pope? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa 2 una ooooo! grin grin
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by God2man(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2011
In the early 1900, a team of researchers from the former soviet union drill a hole into what some think may be a gateway to hell. Dr. Victor of Russian geologist was on a mission with other scientist to drill nine miles deep hole in remote Siberia to hear plate movement in the middle of the earth" After drilling several miles into the bedrock 2,000 degrees Farenheit,it was almost as if a firing inferno raging into the earth core. We lowered the microphone designed to detect the sound of the plate movement down the shaft, we heard the sound of human being screaming in pain. At first, we thought the sound was coming from own equipment,but when we made adjustment,our suspicious was confirmed,the screams were those of single human voices. Although one voice was prominent, we can also make out thousands,perhaps,millions of tormented souls" Alas! It was the screaming,wailing,groaning and noises from hell. God2man.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Excelboi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
God2man:

In the early 1900, a team of researchers from the former soviet union drill a hole into what some think may be a gateway to hell. Dr. Victor of Russian geologist was on a mission with other scientist to drill nine miles deep hole in remote Siberia to hear plate movement in the middle of the earth" After drilling several miles into the bedrock 2,000 degrees Farenheit,it was almost as if a firing inferno raging into the earth core. We lowered the microphone designed to detect the sound of the plate movement down the shaft, we heard the sound of human being screaming in pain. At first, we thought the sound was coming from own equipment,but when we made adjustment,our suspicious was confirmed,the screams were those of single human voices. Although one voice was prominent, we can also make out thousands,perhaps,millions of tormented souls" Alas! It was the screaming,wailing,groaning and noises from hell. God2man.
Source?
@All to hell with that false prophesy
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Orikinla(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
The evil spirits find willing victims in ignorant humans. Jesus Christ said that even the Anti-Christ comes in the form of an angel of light. Majority who claim to have seen Jesus Christ and he took them to heaven and hell saw the fake one conjured by the devil as the Witch of Endor.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by God2man(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
A sister accepted christ into her life and later backslided because leaders of the church she was attending engaged in a fight. She thought that if leaders in the church can be fighting,then of what use is her new life in christ. She went back to sin and started to commit fornication. As a result of an affair with her boyfriend,she got pregnant. The pregnancy led her to the hospital for an abortion. She died after the abortion. Immediately she died, she saw her spirit coming out of her physical body, moving out of the hospital. A force carried her to a very wide road that was full of people rushing to hell. While on that road, a voice commanded her to stop. There was a screen before her showing all the things she had done while on earth,including the time she was committing fornication. God was merciful to her, she was sent back to earth. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2011
He with an experience is not subject to he that is with an opinion.

Given the things I have seen in this life, I can only laugh to respond to people who say Jesus, who brought them to existence, does not exist.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
1 Thessalonians 5

20 Do not despise prophecies.
21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
22 Abstain from every form of evil.
--------------

In all things, take the good and leave the bad.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by nchris2005: 9:53pm On May 24, 2012
I would just like to say, as a young teenager, the devil tried to make me doubt that God was real but a voice came to me said "can a man make the sky, stars, or trees"? I said no, than I realized that there had to be some supernatural God somewhere and I love him!and he takes care of me and yes he is very much real! because I don't do the things I used to do.....and the young lady, I believe her because, the holy Bible, confirms what she says, to all that don't believe so what if you don't believe God is faithful and cannot deny himself, believe in him and live for him before its to late!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by abrajproperties: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
no islam no paradise, die not except you are a muslim.. jesus she saw will definately deny her cos jesus know nothing about christianity .... it was fashioned after is death. he didnt called himself God and thats what ya all is doing now...NO ISLAM NO PARADISE.......JESUS IS A PROPHET OF ISLAM........
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by plappville(f): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
HISfavoryt: Don't mind them, some are claiming its fake, she framed it while some are making jest/ fun of it. I'm not surprised cos that is how it was in the days of Noah, when Noah was telling and begging them to repent that God is about 2 destroy the world, they laugh n made jest of him calling him an old fool who doesn't know what he was doing. They neglected him, until the flood came and wiped them away.

Pls do not be among the unfortunate ones. Ur soul is very important, 'JESUS IS NO LONGER COMING SOON, BUT NOW!!!!!!!!

Beloved, don't' say u were not told. Much luv.
Do not be carried away with stories like this, true or false, its not for true Christians.
A true Christian is led by the word of God. The bible has much warning on how we should watch and pray to be counted worthy. Isn't this enough? Should one have to be told how dreadful Hell is or How beautiful heaven is before taking a fast decition?

I would like anyone to tell us if the Bible prophecies these kind of stories that we have to believe them undecided
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Vickson123: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
Docjay487: manmustwac
You're right and there's only one truth in any matter says a Hausa man; she died the moment her spirit left her body, this you can believe if you're no JW (no offense meant). resurrection cant be found in the evolved apes dictionary! Try the bible. smiley
D'u mean she died nd waz resurected or sumfin
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Vickson123: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
God2man: A sister accepted christ into her life and later backslided because leaders of the church she was attending engaged in a fight. She thought that if leaders in the church can be fighting,then of what use is her new life in christ. She went back to sin and started to commit fornication. As a result of an affair with her boyfriend,she got pregnant. The pregnancy led her to the hospital for an abortion. She died after the abortion. Immediately she died, she saw her spirit coming out of her physical body, moving out of the hospital. A force carried her to a very wide road that was full of people rushing to hell. While on that road, a voice commanded her to stop. There was a screen before her showing all the things she had done while on earth,including the time she was committing fornication. God was merciful to her, she was sent back to earth. God bless you. God2man.
an aleady dead person could see her spirit com out
Wetin we no go hear??
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by pastormustwacc: 2:35am On Oct 25, 2012
Too much on this thread that defies any logical explanation, and not supported by scriptures too. You guys are forgetting something: the forces of darkness can cause one to have fantastic dreams too seeming real, dont always be moved to change your belief because you saw or heard something supernatural.

1 Like

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by pastormustwacc: 2:41am On Oct 25, 2012
@op, since it was not angelica herself speaking in the video, i cannot "verify easily" if the story is likely to be true.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by plappville(f): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
pastormustwacc: @op, since it was not angelica herself speaking in the video, i cannot "verify easily" if the story is likely to be true.

I tire oo, na man voice i hear too shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by pastormustwacc: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
plappville:

I tire oo, na man voice i hear too shocked shocked shocked
I was equally shocked like you dearie. In fact, i stopped it immediately the man was attempting to sound like "Jesus of oyingbo" in a booming voice. Nonsense.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by flymeup: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
This is truly signs of end time.O God help your people.This globe is spinning to an end,its time for the people to repent of their sins and draw near to the creator before it will be late.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Kemy11(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
When was the last time she took her malaria pill
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by nateliz: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
THIS AINT NO JOKE OH.....GOD HELP US OVERCOME OUR WEAKNESSES......MEN......NO B LIE OH...
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by delkuf(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thanks, 2buff. I though u will be in support of those that say Jesus doesnt exist
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Femmymata2(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2012
Its good to know hell exist because thats where i want to be. GOD created hell for satan,demons and humans, bible confirms that a large population of humans will reside in hell forever.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2012
Yes oh! Jesus is real and heaven is real just as hell is real. They that do know their God shall be strong....... Jesus never condemns but calls people to repentance. The flesh and the spirit are opposite and satan knows he cannot rule your spirit when you are connected to God so he appeal to you through the flesh by the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and pride of life. Check this, turn this stone to bread; the flesh, look, i will give you the world and its treasures; the eyes, you are God's son, jump down and the angels will not allow you to fall, pride. But jesus overcomed all. Because you struggle at temptations and suffer for failures and reproached by the devil and sinners who chose not the Lord doesn't mean Jesus is wicked. We suffer because we want to get it right forgetting that Christ is our righteousness and that we need to live by the strenght He has given, even His grace. He you sin, Jesus, by the Holy Spirit, tells you you have sinned and wait for your repentance and confession. This is when the devil plays with your mind to condemn you. Many do not understand grace that is why they insult Christ claiming to be Christ-like. Please, seek to understand grace and your confession will change for testimonies.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2012
Kemy11: When was the last time she took her malaria pill

In our weakness is His strenght perfected. When we fast, we are weak in the flesh but we are made strong in our spirit by God. How much more when we are sick and desiring the power of God in that weakness. Understanding of God's way and will is not to the proud but to the simple. When ever I argue with someone concerning the Gospel, I always asks for forgiveness because the word of God is truth.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by highyo: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2012
jpworld:

Don't believe everything is real, Jesus is not real, The bible is a fictional story.

i bet you if you died without jesus, you are lost forever. there is no, wao! i believe now, let me go back to the world and repent
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by aia99: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2012
@Op and others ISLAM IS THE ONLY PASSWORD TO PARADISE accept it b4 it is too late
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by true2god: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
Martian: Brothers and Sisters repent before you have to meet this guy, THE GATE KEEPER who confirms your name in the Book of Death. Jebus loves you.

This picx might look fictitious to many but i hav once seen somethin like dis in my dream, looks scary but real.

So many things r happening/goin-on dat r quiet beyond human comprehension/imagination. Wat we experince here in the physical is just a miuute compared to activities goin on in the spirit realm.

All wat we need is to move closer to our creator, the days are really evil.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
deleted... too many Jesus Freaks grin
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
babaearly: She had a bad dream
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Martian:

No she didn't, we have pictures.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by NATURE999: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm. Though I haven't watched the video but the replies are overwhelming. Faith is something everyone holds dearly be it religious or otherwise. Believe in God and his Aides, its your choice, don't believe in Him and his comrades, its your choice. Every man holds what they believe is the truth and hence their convictions translates to their actions. The biggest mistake we make and still make in this our generation is trying to convince someone about their faith. The world has evolved beyond those times. Soon everyone will come to the realization whether or not God exists.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
God2man:
just in case you still believe this,

the earth is 6400 miles in diameter. the earth's crust, is 18 miles deep. those scientists only dug halfway of the crust. after that, you have the mantle which is at least 2000 miles deep. before you get to the outer core. then the inner one. the mantle is solid anyway. nothing can exist there.. meanwhile, the longest hole ever dug is not in siberia. also, 2000 farenheit is roughly a thousand celsius. a microphone cannot work properly at this temperature. because soldering iron starts melting. also, the deepest hole ever dug, nine miles deep was only 500 farenheit. a quarter of their temperature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / Did you know that Pull Out Game Is Sinful? / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.