Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Omaduvie Hails Oboreh Appointment As University Vice-chancellor In Delta. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omaduvie Hails Oboreh Appointment As University Vice-chancellor In Delta. (183 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Attack Tinubu For Receiving German Chancellor In Abuja / Omaduvie Hails Okowa Over Amagada, Ukodhiko Appointment As Commissioner Nominees / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omaduvie Hails Oboreh Appointment As University Vice-chancellor In Delta. by ossaioviesucces(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2021
Omaduvie hails Oboreh appointment as University Vice-Chancellor In Delta.

People's Democratic party PDP Chieftain Mr Omaduvie Sunday Oke-Oghene has congratulated the newly appointed Vice-Chancellor of University of Science and Technology, Ozoro, Delta State.

In a congratulatory message, Omaduvie applauded the Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa for appointing Prof. Jacob Snapps Oboreh as Vice-Chancellor of University of Science and Technology, Ozoro, Delta State.

According to him, Prof Oboreh appointment is a round peg in a round hole.

Omaduvie noted that as former rector of the Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro now University of Science and Technology, Ozoro, Prof Oboreh transformed the institution into a standard institution.

" The appointment of Prof Oboreh as Vice-Chancellor of the University of Science and Technology, Ozoro is well deserved appointment by the Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa.

Prof Oboreh over the years has been a transformer, his antecedents definitely earned him this appointment.

His appointment is a reward for hard-working, dedication to service, he is a round peg in a round hole.

Give him three years from now and I can guarantee you the university will be an outstanding university in Nigeria.

I extend my heartiest congratulations to Prof Oboreh and the people of Isoko for this appointment.

We will always support and pray for him so that he can record more developmental strides" he said.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Soludo, Others Not Threat To My Guber Aspiration--okafor / Insecurity In Nigeria: Any Int'l Org That Offers To Help Should Be A Suspect / Exactly 11 Years Ago Umaru Musa Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.