Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members (43736 Views)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Boko Haram Cuts Off Network In Geidam, Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Racoon(m): 7:54am On Apr 27, 2021
Three days after Geidam community was invaded by Boko Haram, the Chairman of Geidam Local Government Area of Yobe State, Ali Kolo has said thousands people are still trapped. He added that over 2,000 people were currently taking refuge in neighbouring Yunusari Local Government Area.

"I wanted to go to Geidam, but was held back by the news that the town was still under the total control of Boko Haram.

“As we speak, two people, including a teacher at Kawuri Primary School, Mallam Baba Tazira, were slaughtered this morning (Sunday), and this is in addition to dozens of people who were killed, injured, displaced and missing since the attack three days ago.

“I don’t know exactly who is in control of my town as we speak, but what I am sure of is that some Boko Haram members are still inside Geidam as we speak. I am also sure that as of yesterday (Saturday), they had their evening prayers at the House of the District Head and even preached to the people to convert and follow them,” Kolo told the Nation.

Meanwhile, the Local Government chairman expressed shock over the military’s statement on Saturday that the attack was repelled with 21 casualties from the side of the terrorists.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/26/boko-haram-terrorists-observed-evening-prayer-preached-geidam-gain-more-members-%E2%80%94council

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Racoon(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2021
Anwar Anas, an indigene of Geidam revealed to The PUNCH that ...“my parents are in that town. Anybody that tells you that the attack was repelled is lying. They have remained in the town since they came some four days back.
“The problem with Geidam is that majority of the youths in the town are members of the terrorist group. They are part and parcel of the terror group. They know the town so well than the military and they know all the hideouts.
https://punchng.com/naf-probes-several-soldiers-killed-in-borno-airstrikes-attack/
They know and support the BH terrorist.So they can freely mingle with their local population hence it it extremely difficult to eliminate this terrorism thing because parochial and religious inclinations will never allow them reason well.

Seeing them rooting on twitter for Isa Pantami to become president in 2023 and you just conclude that there is no iota of hope that Nigeria can ever be salvaged.

Let's hear how the legendary Lai-Lying-Liar Mohammed, Femi Adeshina, Garba Shehu, Lauretta Onochie, MURIC and other hoardes of truth twisting presidential aides will tell us this is not true.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Dcube212: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2021
I wonder how these dudes think

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Rodwave: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2021
Mtcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by hotwax: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2021
Government back militants

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Nukilia: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2021
Caliphate sympathizers and the MURIC leader would say nothing about this situation

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by youngeagle(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2021
The true owners of Nigeria, Thank God for Biafra, wouldn't have had a home.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by DICKstractor: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2021
undecided

It as if this BH is a lucrative business o. The way unemployment is going in Nigeria, I think people will start considering registering to this organization.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Nbotee(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Local govt Chairman ran for his dear life leaving behind his people to face Boko Haram.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by helinues: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2021
You see why no place is like home
Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Liposure: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2021
The army is saying one thing, the civilians are saying another. Who are we to believe?
Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Grace001: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2021
It is well
Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Onlinealaba(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2021

Meanwhile, the Local Government chairman expressed shock over the military’s statement on Saturday that the attack was repelled with 21 casualties from the side of the terrorists.

Even the Chairman is shocked , what now happens to the common man

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Dailymice: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2021
angry
Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by bestman09(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2021
sad
Good for them. It's all scripted

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by gurunlocker: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2021
We are winning this war

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by ogododo: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Abilistic(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2021
..... And no joint task force of Army, DSS, Police to attack them during the prayer?

They should continue the politics

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Promismike(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2021
99% of northerners are in support of terrorism. It's an ideology. That's why terrorism is a no offence or crime to any northerner.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by temmyyem: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2021
I keep say this, Boko haram and the Nigeria army share the same commander in chief. The southerners and middle belt need to wake up.

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by qualityovenbake(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2021
I don't want to believe that the Nigeria military has been compromised. If is ESN now you will see the full force of the military.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Wealthyone: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2021
Why can't we just give North their own country? Let these people go Nah.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by chinavs9ja(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2021
cry We don't even know who is managing this country anymore...

I am a professional website design and developer... check my signature

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Goahead(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2021
shocked
Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by wpadmin: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
Shey Boko Haram no dey do fasting ni?

wpadmin:

They are nah. That’s why they are doing more of Allahs work.

wpadmin:
Before you think of buying land in Nigeria. Abeg consider relocation.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by Cnach: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2021
gi am one state may them govern, them don try kwanu
Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by BigDawsNet: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2021
What did the terrorist do when his kidneys failed?

Dial-ISIS undecided

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Observed Evening Prayer, Preached In Geidam To Gain Members by santopelele(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2021
Boko Haram is islam and Islam is Boko Haram

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cpl Matthew Isaac Arrested For Dancing To Cult Song In Ebonyi Demoted / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: "Matter Closed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.