Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) (48492 Views)

Fulani People Attacked & Burnt Houses And Cars In Igangan, 20 Killed - Oyo State / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Ramanto(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
The albino is sitting comfortably abroad and giving wrong directives to his gullible followers. I only pity the good people. This evil will backfire big time, you may have to seek asylum in Maiduguri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
fucktardgirl2:
From the ashes of disintegration shall the phoenix be reborn. Biafra shall rise once again like a big black D tongue and anyone on its way will be fvcked mercilessly cheesy like so: https://milfoxxx.com/en/watch/8320894810/making-that-pussy-the-creamier-than-any-man-has.html tongue
. Lol
Bang Bros Biafra
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by tempusfugit: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Oga keep deceiving yourself, your so beloved south east is becoming borno 4.0 upgraded level 2, am very okay that the people destroying the igboland re actually igbos but you guys shouldn't bring it to south south!!!
onuman:

No saner Igbo would do the burning in Igbo land.

Boko Haram/ISWAP and Fulani herdsmen terrorists are doing the burning in the east, after the burning, Nigeria armed forces come in to do more destruction. That’s the Jihad going on.

Buhari said he would not stop until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

One of the first demands of the CJN, Tanko Mohammed, employed by president Buhari was demand to include Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in the 1999 constitution.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Minjim: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
You people in the East will not stand up and do something now. You are watching Nnamdi Kanu that has a UK citizenship burn down your region.

Later, come and blame Hausa and Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Ojiofor: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
onuman:

You don’t seem to understand a thing, despite the explanation of Taqqiya.

Onye eriri eri ka ibu, unless you are not Igbo.

Opinion of a kid that still eats from his mother's kitchen does not bother me at all.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yankee101:
This pathway to biafra seems very very stupid, why burn assets you'll still need if you get your country?
You lack wisdom and you still think like a typical Nigerian.

Hiroshima in Japan was bombed to ashes by U.S during the Second World War, you cannot compare any part of Nigeria to Hiroshima today, not even V.I in Lagos.

One thing with you Nigerians, especially Yorubas is that you think you are wise and can dictate how one achieve anything but you guys are the most mentally and cowardly people ever in history. You complain about Nigeria everyday, someone is making effort to break but you cannot fuccking keep your Ibadan gutters mouth shut. Did they use Cocoa money to build Hiroshima?
No matter how broke a country maybe, if you have thinkers that are willing to solve problems, it will compete.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol. Some people are on to destroy South East. Lol, South East better wake up o.

South East can never get development commission like north east got, so whatever got destroyed will never be built by FG.

Make we better wake up and defend our region o. Some people are seriously interested in destroying the region.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Minjim:
You people in the East will not stand up and do something now. You are watching Nnamdi Kanu that has a UK citizenship burn down your region.

Later, come and blame Hausa and Yoruba

Are you satisfied with the Nigeria you live today? If no, so what have you done about it?
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Princedapace:
Lol. Some people are on to destroy South East. Lol, South East better wake up o.

South East can never get development commission like north east got, so whatever got destroyed will never be built by FG.

Make we better wake up and defend our region o. Some people are seriously interested in destroying the region.
Yeah, but I think southeast can develop without the mediocrity in Nigeria if it breaks.

Baba, if you are satisfied with this mediocrity in Nigeria then Goodluck to you. See someone that has doesn’t have access to standard infrastructure advising others.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
blinking001:
Who ever came up with this idea must be very stupid. Destroying a symbolic building as this one is gross stupidity. This coordinated attacks must stop. It is getting boring already. What Nigeria needs now is peace.
Nigeria needs true federation or dismemberment.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by emperor863(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Karma has set in.

Whatever you do unto others shall surely be done unto you.

Just last October, the children of perdition burnt Lagos down as they were instructed by their "Lord and saviour". Now, they have gone mad and are destroying their caves.

This us a clear case of poetic justice. Is God not great?

I hope and wish that the destruction goes on for three months. I kukuma trust Buhari, he would not raise a finger to stop you.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by content208: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
biafra is burninggrin

Biafra isn't burning. The establishment of the zoo government in Biafra is burning.

Your Fulani herdsmen collaborators in the southeast won't be safe anymore.

You will know this if your brain has the capability to think
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Yeah, but I think southeast can develop without the mediocrity in Nigeria if it breaks.

Baba, if you are satisfied with this mediocrity in Nigeria then Goodluck to you. See someone that has doesn’t have access to standard infrastructure advising others.

Chill bro. One thing some of u fail to understand is that u can't get Biafra at a platter of gold. I am igbo from Abia state and if u check my comments here, u will know that I am full blooded igbo and married from delta.

U can get Biafra on a platter of gold. We lost the first war and if we fight another one, we will lose it.

The only way to get Biafra is to partner with the rest of Southern Nigeria. It is only when we partner the rest of southern Nigeria that we can get Biafra.

Until then, we shouldnt support the destruction of the little infrastructure that we have in South East. Infact, we should build more to prepare for exist from Nigeria when it comes. At least, South West has Lagos to power on when they leave, North has Abuja to power on when they leave. South East has none of such cities.

We need to be practical. When we lost the last war, we lost everything. We lost our dignity and pride. To gain it back, we need to win another war. To win another war, we need serious partnership with the rest of Southern Nigeria and one world power. Without these two factors, bro, we will never ever win another war.

If u like, be sentimental or face reality.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by freemi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
After guzzling 4 big Ragolis can of Agbó jedi-jedi, you will get inspired to login and comment bullshit.

Biafra will only burn in your dreams.
but it's actually burning
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by IamRandy: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
dododawa1:
IPOB suspect

IPOB will CHOKE YOU Till you DIEgringrin
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Princedapace:

Chill bro. One thing some of u fail to understand is that u can't get Biafra at a platter of gold. I am igbo from Abia state and if u check my comments here, u will know that I am full blooded igbo and married from delta.

U can get Biafra on a platter of gold. We lost the first war and if we fight another one, we will lose it.

The only way to get Biafra is to partner with the rest of Southern Nigeria. It is only when we partner the rest of southern Nigeria that we can get Biafra.

Until then, we shouldnt support the destruction of the little infrastructure that we have in South East. Infact, we should build more to prepare for exist from Nigeria when it comes. At least, South West has Lagos to power on when they leave, North has Abuja to power on when they leave. South East has none of such cities.

We need to be practical. When we lost the last war, we lost everything. We lost our dignity and pride. To gain it back, we need to win another war. To win another war, we need serious partnership with the rest of Southern Nigeria and one world power. Without these two factors, bro, we will never ever win another war.

If u like, be sentimental or face reality.
So what exactly do you Yorubas want?

You want to stay in your slavery in Nigeria or make a good nation somewhere else?

What’s your problem with southeast trying to make efforts to break this chaotic country?

Why are Yorubas like this? You people stink I swear
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by content208: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
blinking001:
Who ever came up with this idea must be very stupid. Destroying a symbolic building as this one is gross stupidity. This coordinated attacks must stop. It is getting boring already. What Nigeria needs now is peace.

They murdered people who were defending their people from Fulani rape, kidnap and murder and they are looking for peace?

When they bsent soldiers to kill ESN members, they actually sent soldiers to kill peace. Looks like they have killed peace and can't know peace.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
brainpulse:
Great at least they are destroying their region despite generating small revenue

Na revenue go kill you there
shameless hypocrite we are generating small revenue yet you refuse to let us go
I repeat again na that revenue go kill you

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by content208: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101166634:

Look at them comparing which region in Nigeria is burning the most?
Shamelessness at its peak is when you start saying your region is burning more than mine.
(And we used the word shamelessness, cos we only wanna be nice and also want to keep respecting the rules of the forum.)
Nairaland kids everywhere.
You just come online to post nauseating comments anyhow.
This is the best you could come up with, with everything happening in the country.
Knocks!

This one below is very sensible among you lots.
Nothing will happen to your mom Duru BGG.

God bless you.
It is always good to know we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.

Eriggs, NLpolicewoman, you should allow people with honor to comment. You are too stained morally to have a say here. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
So what exactly do you Yorubas want?

You want to stay in your slavery in Nigeria or make a good nation somewhere else?

What’s your problem with southeast trying to make efforts to break this chaotic country?

Why are Yorubas like this? You people stink I swear

I am not yoruba. I am full blooded igbo. I am from Abia state.

I just said that to break out of Nigeria, we need to partner with the rest of southern Nigeria such as the yorubas and South South. U can't fight war when u don't have access to the sea or air. Nigeria systematically killed the igbos after we lost the war. Nigeria made sure that we don't have access to sea that can lead outside Nigeria.

So, to win Nigeria, we must partner with yorubas and South South along with one super power country like Russia. Baba, anything aside this is a suicide mission becus we will lose again and this time eh, fulanis will likely want to end igbos once and for all.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101166634:

Look at them comparing which region in Nigeria is burning the most?
Shamelessness at its peak is when you start saying your region is burning more than mine.
(And we used the word shamelessness, cos we only wanna be nice and also want to keep respecting the rules of the forum.)
Nairaland kids everywhere.
You just come online to post nauseating comments anyhow.
This is the best you could come up with, with everything happening in the country.
Knocks!

This one below is very sensible among you lots.
Nothing will happen to your mom Duru BGG.

God bless you.
It is always good to know we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.

coming from someone who will never criticise evil

oga hold your advice peaceably
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Princedapace:

I am not yoruba. I am full blooded igbo. I am from Abia state.

I just said that to break out of Nigeria, we need to partner with the rest of southern Nigeria such as the yorubas and South South. U can't fight war when u don't have access to the sea or air. Nigeria systematically killed the igbos after we lost the war. Nigeria made sure that we don't have access to sea that can lead outside Nigeria.

So, to win Nigeria, we must partner with yorubas and South South along with one super power country like Russia. Baba, anything aside this is a suicide mission becus we will lose again and this time eh, fulanis will likely want to end igbos once and for all.
Where in Abia are you from?

But you can’t partner with yourbas, they are fuccked people.
They are neither here or there. They will litter you
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by chatinent: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mehn .
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Where in Abia are you from?

But you can’t partner with yourbas, they are fuccked people.
They are neither here or there. They will litter you

We don't have a choice than to partner with the yorubas. We all need each other. I'm from Umuneochi local govt of Abia state.

Without partnering with the rest of Southern Nigeria, we can never ever win the fulanis. The fulanis have acesss to Niger republic, the north has sympathy from many Arab nations that are very rich like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan, and they all played one part or the other during the Civil War. The north is strategically an interest to the British empire and the USA will never go against the interest of the British empire becus they are all allies.

To win fulanis, we need to first develop our region by our selves, invest heavily in education to build our youths in science and technology, while doing all these, partner heavily with South West, south south, and middle belt. Remember that during the last war, Nigeria penetrated south east from Benue and south south. So, we need to win the love of these other regions. And we need the backing of any super power that is against the UK such as Russia.
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Princedapace:

We don't have a choice than to partner with the yorubas. We all need each other. I'm from Umuneochi local govt of Abia state.

Without partnering with the rest of Southern Nigeria, we can never ever win the fulanis. The fulanis have acesss to Niger republic, the north has sympathy from many Arab nations that are very rich like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sudan, and they all played one part or the other during the Civil War. The north is strategically an interest to the British empire and the USA will never go against the interest of the British empire becus they are all allies.

To win fulanis, we need to first develop our region by our selves, invest heavily in education to build our youths in science and technology, while doing all these, partner heavily with South West, south south, and middle belt. Remember that during the last war, Nigeria penetrated south east from Benue and south south. So, we need to win the love of these other regions. And we need the backing of any super power that is against the UK such as Russia.
You are a kid, you don’t know the reality in Nigeria.

You want to partner with Yorubas to do what?
You don’t know the kind of people they are right?
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by neyorlmogzy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
biafra is burninggrin
Don't laugh just yet, Nigeria will burn too.. your home may be the next
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Minjim: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Are you satisfied with the Nigeria you live today? If no, so what have you done about it?

So if we are not satisfied, we should destroy the little we have ?
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Police station attacked. High court attacked, military Outpost attacked, police and military armoury attacked, military convoy attacked, correctional centres attacked. Military base attacked. All the most secured locations in this country except Aso Rock, Governors offices and lodges, National Assembly, House of Senate have all been attacked
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Sirdan247(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is wrong please. This is uncalled for
Re: Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You are a kid, you don’t know the reality in Nigeria.

You want to partner with Yorubas to do what?
You don’t know the kind of people they are right?

If u can't partner with the yorubas, then I'm sorry bro, we can't win the war ever. How do u intend to win Nigeria? We lost the last war when Nigeria simply shut south east from the rest of the world. Nigeria can do that over and over again. And once u are shut from the rest of the world, u are gone. That is why u need to work with a region that has access to the rest of the world. Nigeria was able to shut the south east from the world becus south west and south south forces worked for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar / Lifeless : Na Dem Dey Rush Buhari- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.