Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G (6148 Views)

'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by MedaRophe(f): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bleaching or Vitiligo?” See what Fans Spotted on Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin that Got them Talking

“It is not Bleaching Cream, it is Vitiligo”. Fan reacts to the comments over Linda Ikeji’s Son’s skin.

An innocent post by the popular Nigerian blogger and single mother, Linda Ifeoma Ikeji has got so many tongues wagging. The post was about the photo of her son getting ready for school which Linda shared on her social media page.

One of the fans reacted to the comments of those who are accusing Linda Ikeji of bleaching her son's skin. She asked' "Bleaching cream or Vitiligo"? She called on Londa to look closely on the son's skin to beat the case of the actress in Sarafina.

See more photos and screenshots of what people are talking about Linda Ikeji's son's skin. Read More:

https://9jainformed.com/2021/04/27/bleaching-or-vitiligo-see-what-fans-spotted-on-linda-ikejis-sons-skin-that-got-them-talking/

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by felixzo1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
please leave the kid alone, bloggers have started, this is the reason some people don't post pictures of their kids online. bad belle people.please discuss adults not kids let them grow in peace

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by doggedfighter(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
You people baffles me.

Of all the things to see in that picture is a spot on his face.

I wonder how people analyse pictures with such microscopic details.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by jivijed674: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
You people
Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by daddytime(m): 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Enemies too much sha

3 Likes

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by meobizy(f): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
It’s bleaching. Nigerian women are dumb and think since the act makes them the envy of peers, it’ll do the same to their children. Precious bleached all the pigments off FFK’s supposedly dark sons, Linda is doing the same and I pray to God that Laura won’t follow their example. Let the adults bleach themselves and face the health consequences alone. I don’t want innocent children to face kidney problems before they turn eight years of age.

7 Likes

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Skin discoloration or birthmark of some sort. It will fade off especially now that he's started going to school and getting exposed to the sun.
Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by MedaRophe(f): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
My belle oo. My head oo.
Are you kidding me?
meobizy:
It’s bleaching. Nigerian women are dumb and think since the act makes them the envy of peers, it’ll do the same to their children. Precious bleached all the pigments off FFK’s supposedly dark sons, Linda is doing the same and I pray to God that Laura won’t follow their example. Let the adults bleach themselves and face the health consequences alone. I don’t want innocent children to face kidney problems before they turn eight years of age.
Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by Sandydayziz(f): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
People sha sad
Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by pepperdemzombie: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
felixzo1:
please leave the kid alone, bloggers have started, this is the reason some people don't post pictures of their kids online. bad belle people.please discuss adults not kids let them grow in peace
And where were you when this same Linda was blogging about an actress that she bleached the child? Linda went ahead to dig out the boy's old pictures and using a child's emotion to make clicks to buy car for her own son. I have forgotten the person's name. It was online and was even threatening Linda with a Law suit if she continues. Life na turn by turn, it is her son's turn. She should leave people's lives alone too. Their whole family is into heavy bleaching and the boy has joined.
Those who throw stones should learn to live in glass houses.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by pepperdemzombie: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
AsherAmari:
Skin discoloration or birthmark of some sort. It will fade off especially now that he's started going to school and getting exposed to the sun.
It is bleaching, it is a norm to make kids beautiful, she herself is bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by pepperdemzombie: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
daddytime:
Enemies too much sha
Her mother does that for a living to enrich herself, so she be people enemies too. As they are digging into people's private lives, let people dig into theirs too. By this they can feel what their recipients are passing through.

4 Likes

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by pretydiva(f): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
That's birthmark nau

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by pretydiva(f): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
meobizy:
Aunty look closely, you see its just a birthmark. Be calming down

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by MedaRophe(f): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nay. It is called vitiligo. It may extent to other parts of his skin.
pretydiva:
That's birthmark nau
Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by pretydiva(f): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
MedaRophe:
It doesn't look like vitiligo to me. Maybe a clearer pics would do justice

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by MedaRophe(f): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ok. But have you seen the original pic; the one that wasn't marked?
pretydiva:

It doesn't look like vitiligo to me. Maybe a clearer pics would do justice
Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Well Linda, welcome to the world you made a fortune from.

3 Likes

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by pretydiva(f): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
MedaRophe:
Ok. But have you seen the original pic; the one that wasn't marked?
No I haven't

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by QueenEndowa(f): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Alot of women these days actually bleach the skins of their little kids. So I won't be surprised if Linda is doing the same thing.
Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by pepperdemzombie: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
pretydiva:

No I haven't
He is bleaching but the ear own be somehow.

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by YoungestD(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by YoungestD(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
yes oh!
let them talk oh!!
ati she dae talk or post things wey no consine her, now this is our turn, that little nigga is bleaching chikina.
she no even bleach the boy well self..
evidence= his black lips!
she should choose either he smokes or he bleach!!!

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by 1Sharon(f): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
The boy is just odd looking with an old man face

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by 1Sharon(f): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

And where were you when this same Linda was blogging about an actress that she bleached the child? Linda went ahead to dig out the boy's old pictures and using a child's emotion to make clicks to buy car for her own son. I have forgotten the person's name. It was online and was even threatening Linda with a Law suit if she continues. Life na turn by turn, it is her son's turn. She should leave people's lives alone too. Their whole family is into heavy bleaching and the boy has joined.
Those who throw stones should learn to live in glass houses.

Lmaoo! Karma

3 Likes

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by 1Sharon(f): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

It looks like TINEA VERSICOLOR. Look it up

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by pretydiva(f): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Hmmm. I see

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by 1Sharon(f): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2021
MedaRophe:

Vitiligo doesn't look like that

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by mytime24(f): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Monitoring spirit much NL

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by femi4: 5:23am On Apr 28, 2021
The boy's skin has been like that from birth. What money cannot do exist afterall

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by Basher8583: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2021
felixzo1:

Did Linda leave other people's lives alone. Infact she made it a career.

Let her taste the bitter pill herself

1 Like

Re: Bleaching Or Vitiligo?” See What Fans Spotted On Linda Ikeji’s Son’s Skin That G by Sazeals(m): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2021
felixzo1:

but that's what his mother does

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga 'to Marry Vampire Diaries Star Boyfriend Taylor Kinney This Summer' / See The Scandalous Pictures Naija Girls Are Taking Now!!!(photos) / Meet The Sexiest Female Barber (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.