Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action (49598 Views)

President Tinubu Directs Immediate Payment Of Entitlements Owed Dead Soldiers / Gunshots As ISWAP Fighters Ambush Soldiers On Mission To Secure Politicians / Wike Donates N100 Million For The Scholarship Of Children Of Dead Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by vickydevoka(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dremma4:
please help me get something to eat tonight. I'm really in deep hunger right now.

kuda bank

thanks God bless.
Nairaland no de give money o. It's faceless, go instagram go beg
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by opribo(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ok very good but we can snap them when they hang on top danfo to collect 'riba' by force.
I hope police is not included becuase we understand ourselves.
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by charixel: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
jimi4us:
Clowns clowns clowns

Idiotas

grin grin tongue
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by Brushstrokes20: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
As stupid as ever!
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
I see Army Officers cruising in luxury vehicles everyday in Abuja. Are they also protecting Nigerians?

Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Within these few days The NA has lost over 500 soldiers and officers.. Its very pathetic. Politicians using them to play chess games. Ultimate price my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by dederocs(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigerians be patriotic, Nigeria army is us, for us, stop bashing the army, it is dumb.
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by chaloskyx: 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
YOU CAN SEE YOU GUYS HAVE MISPLACED PRIORITIES YOU COUNTRY IS BEING OVERUN BY TERRORISTS AND BANDITS INSTEAD YOUR PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT IS TO GO TO COURT TO CHARGE PEOPLE WHO DISPLAY THE FAILURE OF THE NIGERIAN ARMY ONLINE ...UNA WELL DONE SEE IN YEARS YOU GUYS WOULD NEVER COMMAND ANY RESPECT BOTH AT HOME AND ABROAD THAT YOUR UNIFORM IS BETTER OFF BEING USED AS RAG THAN WORN ON THE BATTLE FRONT SHAMELESS COWARDS

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by BigBizzy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
The army can post people they kill but people can't post pixels of them been killed ?

grin

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by chaloskyx: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
ARMY IS US HOW? THEY CANT DEFEND US OR SECURE LIVES AND PROPERTIES INSTEAD THEY TAKE JOY IN SHOOTING & HARASSING THE PEOPLE THEY ARE MEANT TO PROTECT HOW IS THAT AN EXTENSION OF US ?
dederocs:
Nigerians be patriotic, Nigeria army is us, for us, stop bashing the army, it is dumb.
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
fergie001:

HQNigerianArmy
e

will henceforth take legal actions to protect troops who die in action from being ridiculed on social media or any platform.

is it legal action that will protect our troops!!!

cyber warfare people
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
soliders dyng everyday is now the norms

is it not time for dialogue

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by IYANGBALI: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Rubbish! We dey our house come and arrest us
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
They will take legal actions agait BH men who always post pictures of dead soldiert to remind Nigeria that they are still there.
Afterall, na people wey kill army dey Post pictures.
If they can stop the posting of all dead bodies it will be good. Be it army of civilian.

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
What about the pictures of Bitcoin Boys posted online by EFCC before even taking them to court ?

grin

What about pictures of IPOB/ESN victims posted on social media after being slaughtered.

grin grin

What of pictures of Road Accident Victims littered online.

grin grin grin

Since Nigeria is a joke, we are all comedians

3 Likes

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by annyz: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
I am tired of this country honestly.
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by nedekid: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
gaddafe:
The army cannot do anything about that because in most cases it is Boko Haram that are actually uploading this pictures. is it the Boko Haram that is having a upper hand in battle that they intend on taking legal actions on?
They can take legal action against Boko haram?
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by Minjim: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Are we with you people at the war front?

Who took the pictures then?

Better tidy us your house or make sure you obliterate the enemy so that we don't have an casualty for BH to take pictures of. Otherwise, anything posted online has become public knowledge

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by gaddafe(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
nedekid:

They can take legal action against Boko haram?

Oga if you read my post properly you would direct this question to the army not me. Or did you read the report at all?
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by Georgereal277(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
fergie001:

HQNigerianArmy
this is laughable
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by wizod(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
may chukwuokike abhiama kill d brain behind dis trash written here. may he die a shameful death. isee isee iseeeee
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by nedekid: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
gaddafe:

Oga if you read my post properly you would direct this question to the army not me. Or did you read the report at all?
Guess you did not get my drift.
The army statement says they might take legal action, my response was to their statement. Legal action against Boko haram? Since most of the pics and videos are leaked by them.
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by ayodeji4000(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
find solution for them not to be killed so that people won't see corpses to upload, yeye government yeye military.
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by Guyman02: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Army was displaying the body of Ikonso, now ESN is displaying their own bodies they want to take legal action, quota system generals
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by ayodeji4000(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
tt
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by ayodeji4000(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
find solutions to their killing so that people won't see corpses to upload. yeye military yeye government
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by Jostoman: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
prince2pac:
NwaNimo1

A.. Another
P... Political
C....Clown

Happy birthday to me❤️❤️
happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by LikeAking: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by BOSSkesh(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color] calling it "SUPREME PRICE" means these soldiers died for something they believed in or they died for something they believed in
but they died careless deaths
they were killed simple they did not pay any supreme price
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by dederocs(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
chaloskyx:
ARMY IS US HOW? THEY CANT DEFEND US OR SECURE LIVES AND PROPERTIES INSTEAD THEY TAKE JOY IN SHOOTING & HARASSING THE PEOPLE THEY ARE MEANT TO PROTECT HOW IS THAT AN EXTENSION OF US ?
Is it you and your families dying on the frontlies...don't quote me, only to talk nonsense.
Re: Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action by Benrosaria(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
fergie001:

HQNigerianArmy

I take this “ In some cases, these gallant officers and soldiers are meted with the worst form of savagery by the heartless adversaries whose intent is to instill fear on of the citizenry” personal

Who are the
“The heartless adversaries”??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos) / Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP / See Governor Ambode’s Bulletproof Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.