Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,596 members, 7,843,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project (13090 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by rottennaija(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

That's why i say u talk with fact, mention roads and achievements, not audio..

I mention uncompleted stuffs to back my claim, i await yours

Uncompleted will always be more than completed for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2021
rottennaija:

I have no interest in doing so.

Guess that solves everything, one talks with hard fact, the other is audio and sentiment.

Come to Uyo and praise Udom if they wont slap you like hell, that guy na big flop

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by rottennaija(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

That's why i say u talk with fact, mention roads and achievements, not audio..

I mention uncompleted stuffs to back my claim, i await yours

My brother, I have no interest in arguing with you. Like I said, I don't like Udom's govt, it's full of propaganda. But on this project, I support the action.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2021
rottennaija:

Uncompleted will always be more than completed for obvious reasons.

Truth, but when you barely complete like 20% or where rain washes away the 15% you complete.

The road to his village, rain washed it away, my guy these are stufs that you can verify not audio
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by rottennaija(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

Guess that solves everything, one talks with hard fact, the other is audio and sentiment.

Come to Uyo and praise Udom if they wont slap you like hell, that guy na big flop

I know all that. I was only talking in respect of this project.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by Alejobs: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Electricity is always a challenge and i am always happy to be part of the solution . Do you need a Mobile Power solution for laptop, led tv and decoder, light bulb, fan, Phones e.t.c fully assembled by Nigerian for Nigeria for the last five years and still waxing stronger. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by rottennaija(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

Truth, but when you barely complete like 20% or where rain washes away the 15% you complete.

The road to his village, rain washed it away, my guy these are stufs that you can verify not audio

And he also has completed far more project in his village than the one you mention.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by fashrola(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2021
post=101189602:

Corruption has eaten into every sphere of every states in this nation.
There was a country.

You quoted a post and didn't give reasons for your statement and you think you are bright? Is Buhari your paymaster the grand Chief of Corruption in Nigeria?

Did you care to read the whole article to know why the contract was re-awarded to HENSEK?

Aboki stay in your zone...... Make I no knack you 2 X 2 plywood for your empty skull
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2021
rottennaija:

My brother, I have no interest in arguing with you. Like I said, I don't like Udom's govt, it's full of propaganda. But on this project, I support the action.

Ok then, but Godswill got most of his contract executed on time because he used quality contractors for the big works.
I dont say they should award all stufs to foreign company, but ring road is a huge work, you dont give it to learners who are learning on the job, you give them some other stufs, but the big ones that need excellence, you give to companies with proven records, when the young come of age, they can take over.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by rottennaija(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

Ok then, but Godswill got most of his contract executed on time because he used quality contractors for the big works.
I dont say they should award all stufs to foreign company, but ring road is a huge work, you dont give it to learners who are learning on the job, you give them some other stufs, but the big ones that need excellence, you give to companies with proven records, when the young come of age, they can take over.

I agree and one of the problems I see in his contract award.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2021
rottennaija:

And he also has completed far more project in his village than the one you mention.

Lols, his village you say, not even his LGA o, Akpabio turned the whole Ikot Ekpene, and Essien Udim, from big bushes to satellite towns, calling Udom a mediocre is an insult to all hard striving mediocres across the globe

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by Reference(m): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2021
rottennaija:

It's not everything that is that bad. Sometimes, govt is sincere. If you have been to the site, you will know the contractor was incompetent.

So how was the Contrator prequalified in the first place. You do a good pre contract assesment specifically for this kind of problem and the attendant cost/loss to the taxpayer/oil wealth shareholder.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by AmazingELixir: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2021
[[s]quote author=NtoAkwaIbom post=101189684]Udom mummu ehnn
No single road done to end,is it the road to eket, the Ekom Iman Juction, the road to Oron, or the road here,?
Akpabio used 2years to do roads all over the 31LGA to industrialize AKS over Night, but for 6yrs counting, its still uncompleted projects everywhere.

Is it the seaport, is it the airport, Udom just pays a lot of youths monthly to do propaganda on facebook, and social media... Very anyhow governor[/quote][/s]

Stop posting nonsense youngman...go to Udom's Facebook page and see his remarkable achievements, stop the unsubstantiable hate.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by wiseone28: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:
Udom mummu ehnn
No single road done to end,is it the road to eket, the Ekom Iman Juction, the road to Oron, or the road here,?
Akpabio used 2years to do roads all over the 31LGA to industrialize AKS over Night, but for 6yrs counting, its still uncompleted projects everywhere.

Is it the seaport, is it the airport, Udom just pays a lot of youths monthly to do propaganda on facebook, and social media... Very anyhow governor
Good for saying the truth
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by Newtonis: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2021
rottennaija:

It's not everything that is that bad. Sometimes, govt is sincere. If you have been to the site, you will know the contractor was incompetent.

So you mean that your state Governor awarded the contract to an incompetent contractor in the first place?
Stop defending a failed Government my brother.
I live in Uyo and I know what I'm saying.
How can it take 6 years and beyond yet 3.5k of road still remains incomplete grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by Gerrard59(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2021
rottennaija:

I have no interest in doing so.

Bloody twa.t and unam ikot. You cannot even answer the simple question by NtoAkwaIbom.

Idiat!
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by Chirowman(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Good
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by Godbless3(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2021
Another useless government decision.
Ekom iman junction/road he is yet to finish, Ring road 2 from Nwanaiba to Aka road he is yet to finish she work started in his 1st term.
He has destroy oron road (airport road) in the name of four lane but can even pay compensation for all and they will skip to work on empty/vacant places.
Useless government.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by Zizicomm: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2021
When I been See Quebec I shock....but now I see say the op too dey take Loud.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by Codes151(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2021
ikennamadu1:

show us your state .. make we see wetin them done do..
I am from his senatorial district
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by masui(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

Lols, his village you say, not even his LGA o, Akpabio turned the whole Ikot Ekpene, and Essien Udim, from big bushes to satellite towns, calling Udom a mediocre is an insult to all hard striving mediocres across the globe

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, you will not make heaven, i can bet my two left balls.

I dont know who to blame for this mess.

Do you have an idea what happened to Qua Steel
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2021
udom is not good at completing projects
he has so many ongoing jobs that have dragged too long
wike has built 5 flyovers and aks is battling to complete one
dude cant even do a decent job at once,, the etinan road berger is working, they are just clearing some sections and abandoning others cause of compensation
half roads everywhere

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by rottennaija(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Gerrard59:

Bloody twa.t and unam ikot. You cannot even answer the simple question by NtoAkwaIbom.

Idiat!
I can with prove. I simply have no interest in doing so.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by rottennaija(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2021
Newtonis:

So you mean that your state Governor awarded the contract to an incompetent contractor in the first place?
Stop defending a failed Government my brother.
I live in Uyo and I know what I'm saying.
How can it take 6 years and beyond yet 3.5k of road still remains incomplete grin

That's what makes the contractor incompetent and yes, we people award contracts to people who turn out to be incompetent in their jobs.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by rottennaija(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Reference:

So how was the Contrator prequalified in the first place. You do a good pre contract assesment specifically for this kind of problem and the attendant cost/loss to the taxpayer/oil wealth shareholder.

Yes. They do all that if they do at all. But I guess when people get the job, that's when you really test their competency. Or have you not heard of people who do well in interviews only to perform poorly in the real job?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by rottennaija(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2021
NtoAkwaIbom:

Village I meant local govt.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by vanvino(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2021
postbox:

https://brandspurng.com/2021/04/27/aksg-terminates-quebecs-2nd-ring-road-project-re-award-contract-to-hensek/

HENSEK will do a good job, my qestion is will this Mr Cretivity release money for them to work with or blame them for lacking cretivity as he is doing with his commissioners. Sometimes you wonder who's the Governor of this state, Udom Emmanuel or Ephraim Inyang(chief of staff) and what's Mr Desmond doing with security vote money? i mean apart from installing ATM Machine in his house. soon Udom will commission another supermarket.....shift make i pass abeg.... Media Propaganda Government.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2021
post=101189602:

Corruption has eaten into every sphere of every states in this nation.
There was a country.
Stop complaining and stop placing curse on your darling daddy country.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by ubola: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2021
yanabasee1:
This is what governance is all about....

Not the federal method of giving out contracts to friends and family and when they can't keep up to the requirements, the people involved will be toothless to take actions.....
What do you know? Henserk is an indigenous firm used by Akwa Ibom State to do roads NOT because it is good but because of their kickback formula with the awarder of the job. Quermerk could no longer play the politics of kickback.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by ubola: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2021
Ikpongiton:
are you sure that you are not blind? some body is working like a buldozer and you are there vomiting rubbish.you must be insane.
you must be one of the e-rats sponsored to defend Udom on social media for 20k monthly. Better get a life.
Re: Akwa Ibom Government Terminates Quebecs’ Second Ring Road Project by yanabasee1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
ubola:
What do you know? Henserk is an indigenous firm used by Akwa Ibom State to do roads NOT because it is good but because of their kickback formula with the awarder of the job. Quermerk could no longer play the politics of kickback.

I.T.K.... I hail you oh...

Master of kickbacks theorist/analyst...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno / Electricity: How Many Hours Of Power Do You Receive Daily? / Labour Party: Edo Voters Will Resist Antics Of APC, Ize-iyamu At Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.