Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon (37345 Views)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nezzjnr: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please drop your contact so we can always reach you

Cc Davonlee

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by SenecaTheYonger: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Be strong. God is in control
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by tobenuel(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
God is with you... we pray for a successful surgery
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by PinkHealthGroup: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
First, I want to support you for going through such a horrendous diagnosis. I hope you have the support you need but surgery shouldnt be the first option in dealing with Stage 1. I say so because I am a Medical professional with Sloan Kettering memorial. You should be getting chemo/adjuvant therapy first to shrink and kill all cancer cells prior to surgery. Surgery can thrn be done if Adjuvant therapy does not work. Also, these days Robotic surgery is the main mode of going in. I wish you well.

Cancer diagnosis can be heart wrenching. Also get your family members to screen for polyps (colonoscopy)as they too are vulnerable. I do wonder if Nigerian healthcare has first line cancer care and treatment. Stage 1 colon cancer is very curable. Take care!!!

4 Likes

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by pukka5050: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wish you quick recovery.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Arrow144(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
God is your strength.. praying for a successful surgery
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pray for divine healing for thee
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by TJ0987(f): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
You are a victor!!! You will win! I will keep you in my prayers.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by lastchild: 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
which part of the body does colon cancer affects?

Op.. I'll be praying for you
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by tmoneyu: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
My prayers is with you , remember what God cannot do does not exist , its heart breaking but You will conquer ...
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by blacknoir: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wishing you the best,pls try and stay strong bro. Also I posted some helpful tips that will help ur journey in your previous post,pls don't joke with them
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by candidbabe(f): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
I speak total healing concerning you in Jesus mighty name amen.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Labadi69: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:
https://www.nairaland.com/6521047/ive-been-diagnosed-stage-1

I went to a private hospital today for a more comprehensive diagnosis. I was told that from the symptoms I'm exhibiting and test results as well, it's best I undergo partial colectomy, because the cancer has grown deep into the layers of my colon wall, but not outside the colon wall yet. My family, as well as you guys have been of immense help, and I really appreciate all your advice. I'll be updating y'all on my progress. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Sincerely, it feels like a dream to me. Thanks everyone.

What’s your real moniker? The one you normally use to post on Nairaland. I wan check something.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wish you a successful surgery. We love you.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by id911(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
May God be with you and see you through. You'd come our victorious. Amen.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Lordbinsmar: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

I went to a private hospital today for a more comprehensive diagnosis. I was told that from the symptoms I'm exhibiting and test results as well, it's best I undergo partial colectomy, because the cancer has grown deep into the layers of my colon wall, but not outside the colon wall yet. My family, as well as you guys have been of immense help, and I really appreciate all your advice. I'll be updating y'all on my progress. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Sincerely, it feels like a dream to me. Thanks everyone.

Keep your head up and try to keep the faith.
You will surely overcome this challenge.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by rapwizzy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
May God almighty grant you a successful surgery and quick recovery...
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

It's well with you in Jesus mighty name. You are coming out stronger and better by God's grace. All the best bro.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by LordsBattleAxe(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
You are in God's hands always. He's got you during these trying times
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Laredojohn(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
May God heal you completely, wish you a successful surgery by God's grace
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Machinegun91(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
You will go. You will see. You will conquer. You will come back and share your testimony with us here. God you are great
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Chummynoni(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
despite the tribal bashing and political higihaga, the thread shows how united and loving nairalanders are. no one even cares if the OP is igbo,yoruba or Hausa , whether he is christain or muslim, we are all showing him love. truly, the problem of this country is our leaders that makes us to be enemies of each other. i wish you well OP

3 Likes

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Temptee101(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
The Lord is with you bro.

My prayers are always with you.

Waiting for your post/testimony.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by QMNIX: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Your life won't be terminated by this sickness, Jehovah Rapha will heal you. You will overcome, this will pass, hardly will you recall this phase and when you remember, you give GOD all the glory and praise in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Midex88(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
May the lord be with you.. His healing hands shall works wonders in your life and you shall testify to the Goodness of God. It is well with you bro..
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by OLUPET009(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
The Host of Heaven are with, go n return with your testimony, in Jesus most powerful name (Amen)!
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
[please help Osejie17,he lost his father on 23rd this month,he is a graduate since 2019,No job,he is the first born of four little siblings.everything about the burial is on his head.he studied accountancy.please if you know someone that knows someone who can help him get a job.please.

uote author=priceaction post=101181267]Sorry. And if there is a way we can assist you financially, don't hesitate to ask after being verified of course and using same moniker and probably thread. May God go with you. [/quote]
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by lakesidepapa(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

You will scale through by the power of almighty God and you will be healed by his Name...Amen..
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Lamasta(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
davonlee:

Our prayers are with you, you shall overcome this in Jesus name
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by chypotenti(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Be positive and stay strong...u will definitely win...God be with you bro!
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by NAETTE: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
I wish you divine healing, Amen.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
It is well with you. The God Almighty that created every single part of your body, will restore back which is damaged into brand new in Jesus Mighty name, Amen!!!! God is With You, this is a phase and it will surely pass in Jesus Mighty name, Amennn!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 20 Countries With Highest Birth Rate / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed / 5 5555

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.