Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon (37299 Views)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures) / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 28, 2021
davonlee:
https://www.nairaland.com/6521047/ive-been-diagnosed-stage-1

I went to a private hospital today for a more comprehensive diagnosis. I was told that from the symptoms I'm exhibiting and test results as well, it's best I undergo partial colectomy, because the cancer has grown deep into the layers of my colon wall, but not outside the colon wall yet. My family, as well as you guys have been of immense help, and I really appreciate all your advice. I'll be updating y'all on my progress. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Sincerely, it feels like a dream to me. Thanks everyone.
Increase your fruit and vegetable intake from now to boost your immune and slow down the growth. Avoid all manner of canned drink that's not water

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by 12345baba(m): 4:13am On Apr 28, 2021
U go win this fight
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by WeRblessed(f): 4:54am On Apr 28, 2021
davonlee:

I went to a private hospital today for a more comprehensive diagnosis. I was told that from the symptoms I'm exhibiting and test results as well, it's best I undergo partial colectomy, because the cancer has grown deep into the layers of my colon wall, but not outside the colon wall yet. My family, as well as you guys have been of immense help, and I really appreciate all your advice. I'll be updating y'all on my progress. Never in my life did I ever think that this would happen to me. Sincerely, it feels like a dream to me. Thanks everyone.

God has healed you and affliction shall never arise the second time in your life in jesus name, amen.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Carlyboi(m): 5:23am On Apr 28, 2021
Stay strong bro!Praying for God’s healing and the quickest of recoveries for you.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by omoyeni37: 5:26am On Apr 28, 2021
You will definitely come out of this with praise in JESUS MIGHTY NAME!!!
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Kirinwa: 5:37am On Apr 28, 2021
davonlee:

I guess it's in a Nigerian hospital. Remind doctors not to forget their surgical tools when they finish and not to cut the intestines.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Trustedpronet: 5:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Please get the cost let us see how some of us can contribute financially.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by WEALTHYMII: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Get well soon.
Flooding your system with super antioxidants that will raise glutathione significantly will really be helpful.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Drizzy5001(m): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2021
You are healed Ijn. Amen
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Cadamlk: 6:53am On Apr 28, 2021
davonlee:

May God continue to heal you both body and spirit.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Lewisdinho(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2021
Quick Recovery bro.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by aruzuoke(m): 7:17am On Apr 28, 2021
I wish u a successful surgery bro. God be with you.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Juoflife1(f): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2021
It will end in praise. Stay strong.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Okortor: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2021
I wish quick recovery in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN �
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by mekuso89(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Go and come back brother
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2021
I'll pray for you
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by ideaz: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2021
davonlee:

So sad.....

I will advise that you place yourself under Cell Regenerative Treatment for the next one month before considering if you really need to go under the knife. It has proved to be a permanent treatment for cancers and other incurable medical conditions unlike surgery and conventional medicine.

Research the multiple award winning Norland MEBO GI (Gastro-Intestinal) Vital. It is approved by FDA and Harvard research center for Regenerative medicine is today named after the Dr behind the invention haven adopted the solution.

After one month of the treatment and the test result did not show visible improvement on the current state, I will make a full refund to you. If you consider this as an option, reach me and our Drs will guide you through the treatment process.

Get well and soon.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by yetunsbay(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2021
Nothing bad will happen to you In Sha Allah
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by odeguaomon(f): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Quick recovery
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by jairusben(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Kirinwa:

I guess it's in a Nigerian hospital. Remind doctors not to forget their surgical tools when they finish and not to cut the intestines.

sound much like something synonymous to trash
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by adeoluphilips: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2021
The battle is of the Lord and you shall be conqueror. Throughout and after the surgery GOD shall be with you and you shall be more stronger.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by bamisho: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2021
May God be with you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by chigzypeace(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
God be with you. Go and conquer!
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by EmmyNorse(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2021
Wish you speedy recovery, don't joke with your medications please.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Omannaya(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Op be strong. U shall win this battle in Jesus name. I wish u a successful surgery. Go!!!! Come back with full testimony. We your nairaland family are praying for you.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by toyinsalammy(f): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2021
The Lord will go before u into that theatre and work through the hands of the surgeon(s). Be strong , we will all share in ur testimony.

If u are a Christian, pray with Isaiah 53 v 5 daily n always confess it until it gets into ur every being.

It's well
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by PROPEACE: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
davonlee:

I am worried. I have symptoms similar to yours. I have been having serious pains passing stool for years. Of course the pain fluctuates over time. It started in 2008. I was told by the doctors that it's hemorhoids, but medications have failed. It used to worsen whenever I constipate, but now it escalates sometimes even when my stool is loose. My stool sometimes comes with blood. I went to the doctor and this time he said it's anal fissure. I am at my wit's end. I have googled my symptoms and they keep pointing to crohn's disease and cancer of the colon. May I know where you did your tests? I think I'll need to check myself too.

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by saajus: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bro, this is the time to fight. You can't afford to be timid. Please, you have to completely change your diet and lifestyle. I have read a lot of books on cancer. Diet and lifestyle always fascinate me because of the Church I attended when I was in Lagos. The Church is The Shepherd's Flock Int'l Church, Ikeja. The Pastor of the Church talks a lot about health and he doesn't over-spiritualize health issues like many Pastors in Nigeria. He talks more about prevention. Most of these diseases are caused by our diet. We have an increase in them in Nigeria nowadays because we've westernized our eating habits. Ppl are now buying canned beans, canned beef, when we suppose to cook them from the scratch. Those can foods contain a lot of dangerous preservative chemicals. We need to eat close to nature as much as possible. If you live in Lagos, please visit the Church and ask how you can have a counseling session with Rev Tony Akinyemi. He will advise you. It is free to meet him.

This picture below is one of the great books I read. The woman reversed her cancer by juicing. A Pastor called George Malkmus reversed his cancer by a diet change too. Don't be panic, life is full of ups and downs. you will come out of this strong. Is your hospital recommending radiation or chemo. I would love you to see Rev Tony Akinyemi before your start any of those procedures. The Pastor is highly knowledgeable in the area of health

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Babadee1900(m): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Operette:
What is this guy's original moniker, this one is registered 5 days ago...
Why are you concerned about his original moniker? Did he come here to solicit for financial help?

1 Like

Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by dalass(f): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
davonlee:

All the very best bro. May God grant you perfect health
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by Mrkcee(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
So sorry. U'll come out of try this stronger.
Re: I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon by frozen70(f): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
davonlee:

God will see you through and be with you all through the process and you will come out hale and healthy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos / 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.