Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert (20187 Views)

Security Alert: Gov Sule Postpones Nasarawa Assembly Inauguration Indefinitely / Alcohol, A Reason For Increased Crime. The Case Of Anambra. / Security Alert Prompts Evacuation At American Consulate In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Omooba77: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2021
doctokwus:

Does he act like someone that is normal all the time?
It's thus not unexpected.
Touts are now lawmen in Lagos because of the incompetence and fakeness of the governor.
He no longer even makes pretences of being in control of anything.Lagos is on autopilot with a ceremony only governor.

You mean Pointing Pilate?
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Litmus: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2021
Does this mean SARS was responsible for holding Nigeria together? Because, I gat ta tell ya, from an outsiders perspective, since publicly revoked, insecurity in Nigeria seems to have attained a vertical acceleration on the graph from its former steady upward sloping trajectory.
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by husu(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Ogonnannabuike:
Please I need help.
My mum bought shares worth 100thousand in 2007 from zenith and firstbank,I am trying to get my unclaimed dividends as we've never touched or collected it,please howmuch would it worth and I need suggestions on how best to go about it
Thank you in advance
The shares you bought are good, the dividend in zenith alone will surpass the amount you bought the shares. The case is not like that in other shares in NSE. some are worthless right now and some are delisted . Meet a stockbroker

1 Like

Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by preciousmetals: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2021
For some of you Yoruba guys who are only interested in commenting on how the South East will be destroy by the IPOB/ESN and arm robber will take over the South East, am very sure you guys are reading this news coming from USA consulate, am still waiting to read such report about South East from them, of all the security alert the USA is issuing about Nigeria, am still waiting to see one about the South East, you guys should continue deceiving yourself until you guys drown into ocean with the fulanis terrorist

1 Like

Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by owukpa(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Stanleyville(m): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2021
embarassed

I wake everyday to regrets of bn a Nigerian
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by SmartPolician: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
Sanwo Olu must be the worst Lagos governor in history...I have never seen Lagos so insecure ,darky , dirty and nasty as it is now .

As far as insecurity is concerned, nobody should single out Sanwo-Olu.

The economy is biting harder and people are looking for ways to eke out a living.

3 Likes

Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by realray(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2021
as it is now only God can save nigeria period if uk can be telling us that nothing can be done just know that there's something they're not telling us....so let's pray and prepare.
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by preciousmetals: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2021
You are suffering from mental tumor not to understand what is going on in this country called Nigeria, continue blaming the East, it will be too late for you guys, go and right down today's date
jneutron4000:
Effect of insecurity in the country and prison break in the East. Yoruba land must get out of Nigeria so as to control our borders.
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by neyohh: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
This thing is just common sense. When there is extreme poverty, the crime rate is bound to increase.

The rate of poverty in a society determines how crime surges

But crime causes poverty.
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by onuman: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2021
The US ought to push for UN-sponsored Referendum on Nigeria given the fact that more than 4 million people have been killed in Nigeria due to the inadequacies of one Nigeria.
No country was created to remain one forever; after all, political and religious leaders in the 12 northern sharia states had since drawn the boundaries of a new Islamic Sharia country in the north of Nigeria; they use Boko Haram, AK-47 wielding Fulani herdsmen in pursuit of a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by tradepunter: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Ogonnannabuike:
Please I need help.
My mum bought shares worth 100thousand in 2007 from zenith and firstbank,I am trying to get my unclaimed dividends as we've never touched or collected it,please howmuch would it worth and I need suggestions on how best to go about it
Thank you in advance

It depends on the price she purchased it then... If it was ten naira etc

Just follow the basic rule of buy low and sell high... So if the price then was 10 naira and it's now valued at 25 naira, then you in the money
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by justice2010: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2021
Let the police dismantle those shanty's at general paint after Abraham Adesanya you will see those crimes reduce. This area is where most crimes are originated on the island and its a safe haven for criminals.
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Obamaofusa: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2021
I saw the vehicle of Amotekun once at Gani Fawehinmi park but no occupants during the...stop lekki toll gate protest...I never saw them or their vehicle again.
Hope Tinubu knows that he is playing too loyal to Buhari....
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by nnamdi640: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
You don't even need a visa, just get the nearest flight ticket. when you arrive, tell their immigration that you're a refugee from Nigeria. Everyone will understand.
It won't work in that way because before you will enter the plane,you will be asked to present your visa
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Gobengroup(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2021
jimi4us:
BUHARI has turned Nigeria to what him and his fellow bandits want, SOMALIA
You're disgracing the country Somalia sir �
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Maski87: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2021
Please give us visa,there's insecurity
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Crunchyg3: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
joseph032:
One of Nigeria Problem. grin sad 20k for transporting or what Lol
you get to work in your location and beside there is vehicle for movement
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Jdbrasco2: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sleepy Joe Biden and Hussien Obama brought this "nightmare general" to
us.
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by valarmorghulis: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Just ban okada,simple solution
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by mauchiz: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Everything is so expensive, am very happy were Sai baba kept Nigerians.

When I was warning them, they refused to listen.
Now everything has scattered.

Hope his media crew are still in Nigeria.

am secured in jesus christ.
Good Morning Nigerians
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Bigprick9inches: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
na now wey i get visitors from away , na now una dey do all these rubbish. no worry, i go leave the country again for una soon. angry
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by jneutron4000: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
[s]
preciousmetals:
You are suffering from mental tumor not to understand what is going on in this country called Nigeria, continue blaming the East, it will be too late for you guys, go and right down today's date
[/s]Fulanis and Igbos are the only two ethnic groups in Nigeria that are coming crime in every region in Nigeria, you find them committing crimes in Yorubaland, Edo land, Ijaw land, Tiv land etc.
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by jneutron4000: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
Masterito:
There was prison break in Edo but you chose to focus on the east alone. Tribalism is what is killing Nigeria.
you will hardly find Edos, Yorubas, Ijaws etc committing crimes in other people's land, it is only the Igbos and Fulanis that are found of committing crime in every part of the country that is a statement of fact.
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Masterito(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
You keep disgracing your upbringing and mentality.
jneutron4000:
you will hardly find Edos, Yorubas, Ijaws etc committing crimes in other people's land, it is only the Igbos and Fulanis that are found of committing crime in every part of the country that is a statement of fact.
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by jneutron4000: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
[s]
Masterito:
You keep disgracing your upbringing and mentality.
[/s]You know it's true, so instead of accepting that fact, you resulted into insults. No need to bring myself down to your level grin
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Masterito(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
You call your stupid mentality truth? SMH
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]You know it's true, so instead of accepting that fact, you resulted into insults. No need to bring myself down to your level grin
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by frank202012: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

Nigeria already worse than Somalia
that was 2020,naija must no 1 this 2021

1 Like

Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by jneutron4000: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
[s]
Masterito:
You call your stupid mentality truth? SMH
[/s]
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by Hamachi(f): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ogonnannabuike:
Please I need help.
Thank you in advance
That's about 2m+
Re: Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert by babajero(m): 5:48am On Apr 29, 2021
It is the influx of northerners that are causing the surge in criminality in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NECO Registrar, Godswill Obioma Died Of Natural Causes - Family / Agbakoba Defends Tinubu Over ‘Return’ Of Subsidy, Urges Institutional Palliative / Sen. Bukola Saraki’s Security Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.