Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out (543 Views)

He Has Privacy Rights — FBI, CIA Reject Request For Tinubu’s Records / Pantami: We Have Reduced Kidnapping, Banditry With NIN / Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by uniquetechng: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
WITH NIN FG or anyone who has access to the database can do the following:

i. Your accurate location can determined in minutes

ii. NIN synchronizes your SMS, Emails and WhatsApp messages, Phone calls, WhatsApp calls, etc.
This means, all data inflow is automatically duplicated and stored with the FG Data base

iii. With the NIN technology, you’ve got absolutely no privacy, however this would be made mandatory as you won’t be able to do the following without the NIN:

• Getting National Passport
• Driver's License
• Registration for public examinations
• Bank Accounts
• Pension Accounts etc.

That's to say with NIN linked to your SIM and bank account (s) all your data( sms, emails, WhatsApp calls and messages,bank transactions) will be duplicated and stored in the FG database.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
uniquetechng:
WITH NIN FG or anyone who has access to the database can do the following:

i. Your accurate location can determined in minutes

ii. NIN synchronizes your SMS, Emails and WhatsApp messages, Phone calls, WhatsApp calls, etc.
This means, all data inflow is automatically duplicated and stored with the FG Data base

iii. With the NIN technology, you’ve got absolutely no privacy, however this would be made mandatory as you won’t be able to do the following without the NIN:

• Getting National Passport
• Driver's License
• Registration for public examinations
• Bank Accounts
• Pension Accounts etc.

That's to say with NIN linked to your SIM and bank account (s) all your data( sms, emails, WhatsApp calls and messages,bank transactions) will be duplicated and stored in the FG database.

Where you get all these fake information from?So you think whatapp don't have privacy security?

2 Likes

Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by RisenJoe(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Fact, nothing but the fact,,,, that NIN software is porous
Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by chatinent: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Joysticks:
Where you get all these fake information from?So you think whatapp don't have privacy security?

Don't trust Facebook. They read all your messages.
Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by iammo(m): 12:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Nonsense write up

Fake News peddlers should be arrested and prosecuted for trying to cause public unrest

Imagine a presumed sensible person saying, National Identification Number ( a number linked to your bio date) synchronizes encrypted Data from your Mobile phone.. NIN isn't a App or Mobile software, so what communication link would be used to copy your data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by Usorohtheman(m): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by FarahAideed: 12:52am On Apr 28, 2021
NIN will be used to track infidels opposing the planned Islamic republic and used to subdue the dissenting population
Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by RisenJoe(m): 1:04am On Apr 28, 2021
iammo:
Nonsense write up

Fake News peddlers should be arrested and prosecuted for trying to cause public unrest

Imagine a presumed sensible person saying, National Identification Number ( a number linked to your bio date) synchronizes encrypted Data from your Mobile phone.. NIN isn't a App or Mobile software, so what communication link would be used to copy your data

From your slave mentality write up, it's clear you don't know shit about how data and IOT(internet of things) work. So next time keep quiet instead of making a fool of your life
Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by iammo(m): 2:10am On Apr 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

From your slave mentality write up, it's clear you don't know shit about how data and IOT(internet of things) work. So next time keep quiet instead of making a fool of your life

Talk to your fellow novice I am an IT professional

Dispute my claim or shamefully abscond

1 Like

Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by RisenJoe(m): 6:34am On Apr 28, 2021
iammo:

Guy you are funny, I.T ko c.d ni
Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by helinues: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2021
In China, there is a program set up by the Chinese government called Eagle eye...

Go and read about that first before complaining about Nigeria's case.

Average Nigerians see Abnormality as Normality
Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2021
All have been compromised
Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by bastardmod: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2021
iammo:

Don't mind the fool
Re: Is Your PRIVACY Private With NIN, Find Out by Akudaisi: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2021
chatinent:

Don't trust Facebook. They read all your messages.
true not only that they monitor all your phones activities

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Reduced Gas Flaring By 70% Over The Past 15 Years - World Bank / Nigeria Rated Third Most Terrorized Country in The World / Opinion: The Nigeria Twitter Suspension Implication.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.