Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin (2299 Views)

Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by YaribanzaMuslim: 7:09am On Apr 28, 2021
oba of benin is normally buried with 100 heads but ikonso will be buried with 2000 heads, said Nnamdi Kanu. presently, Douglas Road owerri had been renamed Ikonso way.

Is ikonso now greater than oba of benin considering the number of heads?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by yamunla(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2021
FULANI!!!!!!!!!

una don open over 20,000 moniker on nairaland in less than 6months...

Hmnnn

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Illuminatiship(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2021
the madness in your life has no end

7 Likes

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Illuminatiship(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
oba of benin is normally buried with 100 heads but ikonso will be buried with 2000 heads, said Nnamdi Kanu. presently, Douglas Road owerri had been renamed Ikonso way.

ask your father

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by gidgiddy: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:

Oba of Benin? Most Igbos dont even know that Benin has an Oba

11 Likes

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by yanabasee1(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2021
But why would Nigeria be living in the past?

Who's head will be cut and buried with the Oba's?

What sort of nonsense are we still practicing like this?

Somebody dies and another person will be killed and be buried along side....

God, if na you send me come Nigeria, abeg, do miracle make my good helper locate me carry me commot.. Because I no de do again....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Fejoku: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2021
gidgiddy:

Oba of Benin? Most Igbos dont even know that Benin has an Oba
Don't fall for the antics of the fulani agent. He's trying to create a foolish argument between Igbos and Edo that can lead to a misunderstanding. Fulanis are cowards that can't face a united people. They always create internal quarrels so they can swoop in and slaughter the warring parties.
You should know this already.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2021
the op is a madman I saw him online viral video running into market

no one should fall for his trap

1 Like

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by YaribanzaMuslim: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2021
Etrusen:
the op is a madman I saw him online viral video running into market

no one should fall for his trap
I hate when people insult me unnecessarily, this a simple question, if you don't have any meaningful contribution, you get out or I report you to mods.
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by YaribanzaMuslim: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Illuminatiship:
the madness in your life has no end
last warning before I report you to mod for insult.
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
[s]oba of benin is normally buried with 100 heads but ikonso will be buried with 2000 heads, said Nnamdi Kanu. presently, Douglas Road owerri had been renamed Ikonso way.

Is ikonso now greater than oba of benin considering the number of heads?[/s]

The rate at which you stupid Ipob miscreants rushes to post your stupidities on line without rationale thinking is marvelling.

Do you guys have brains at all?

Don't you guy bite your words, think before spewing trash....

How can a whole set of people be this lowly Intelligent?...

Nnamdi said he will be buried with 2000 heads and an Ipob miscreants in bolds of Stupidity rushes to post the nonsense?

Where will he get the 2000 heads because definitely in that case over 2000 heads of all these useless Ipob miscreants will be slaughtered...

They no longer have any iota or atom of reasoning in their dumb skulls..

This stupid thread should be closed. it is full of terrorism.

lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Sissy3

Please shut down this thread... Nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by YaribanzaMuslim: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2021
Illuminatiship:
ask your father
get out, I need intelligent people on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Rareoil(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2021
wait oba or Benin is buried with 100 heads ?
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Illuminatiship(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
get out, I need intelligent people on this thread.
thats why you're fooling yourself look for your fellow fools

3 Likes

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
I hate when people insult me unnecessarily, this a simple question, if you don't have any meaningful contribution, you get out or I report you to mods.

you are so dumb for saying that

why comparing the Oba of Benin to a common fighter

ask yourself if there is sense in that

even the mods you are to report to are not blind and crazy as you
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by YaribanzaMuslim: 8:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The rate at which you stupid Ipob miscreants rushes to post your stupidities on line without rationale thinking is marvelling.

Do you guys have brains at all?

Don't you guy bite your words, think before spewing trash....
false accusations, for your information, I'm a Yoruba Moslem ( real Omoluabi). so don't panic, every informing thread must not be from IPOB or Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
last warning before I report you to mod for insult.

oboy craze dey your head and you go soon run enter market

1 Like

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by chrisblack: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:

what insolence. The issue with people like you is that you reason with your Anus. Oba of Benin's name should not be dragged into this
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:

Lying Moh@mmed will know for sure

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 8:09am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
false accusations, for your information, I'm a Yoruba Moslem ( real Omoluabi). so don't panic, every informing thread must not be from IPOB or Igbo.

so you b Afonja !!!!

no wonder

you guys are always representing the crazehood

1 Like

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:

We have seen your likes many times. Go back and demand a refund of your faculties from Nnamdi Kanu.

You want to kill 2000 people? are you not a terrorist?

FG should bring down the full Force of the state on these Ipob miscreants...

They have been mild on them and their Stupidity is now running beyond measure..

Umu Anuofia.
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:

To many of these miscreants Nnamdi Kanu is intelligent but the ezibida is the most Useless entity on the surface of this earth. Infact he is the worst animal to have roamed this earth.

He is intelligent and went to recruit an Illiterate that didn't even finish Secondary education as commander?

Even Shekau, Yusuf are all graduates and that's the more reason they think and execute.

Here you converge illiterates, pick pockets from streets, touts, thugs frustrated from life , gave them guns and called them comrades and you go about claiming intelligence...

[b] The very reason una Nnamdi Kanu and dead commander Ikonso raided Imo prison was simply to recruit new members to your folds because the general public are no longer buying to your antics, you guys then resort to release and recruit hardened criminals into your folds to increase your numbers....
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by YaribanzaMuslim: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2021
chrisblack:
what insolence. The issue with people like you is that you reason with your Anus. Oba of Benin's name should not be dragged into this
I didn't drag oba of benin name into this, I simply quote Nnamdi Kanu. This is what he said on live broadcast while mourning his commander Ikonso.
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
I didn't drag oba of benin name into this, I simply quote Nnamdi Kanu. This is what he said on live broadcast while mourning his commander Ikonso.

Oga quiet fast fast !!!!!

na frustration you go take leave the thread
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by chatinent: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2021
yanabasee1:
But why would Nigeria be living in the past?

Who's head will be cut and buried with the Oba's?

What sort of nonsense are we still practicing like this?

Somebody dies and another person will be killed and be buried along side....

God, if na you send me come Nigeria, abeg, do miracle make my good helper locate me carry me commot.. Because I no de do again....

The thing tire me, bro.

Some kings do it too.

They use human head to send them to the ancestral homeland, as they say.

Isn't this murder?

Nna eh, this world na see finish.
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Conrod: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We have seen your likes many times. Go back and demand a refund of your faculties from Nnamdi Kanu.

You want to kill 2000 people? are you not a terrorist?

FG should bring down the full Force of the state on these Ipob miscreants...

They have been mild on them and their Stupidity is now running beyond measure..

Umu Anuofia.
You shouldn't worry unless ur a " security " agent serving in the east.
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by 2elliot: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

To many of these miscreants Nnamdi Kanu is intelligent but the ezibida is the most Useless entity on the surface of this earth. Infact he is the worst animal to have roamed this earth.

He is intelligent and went to recruit an Illiterate that didn't even finish Secondary education as commander?

Even Shekau, Yusuf are all graduates and that's the more reason they think and execute.

Here you converge illiterates, pick pockets from streets, touts, thugs frustrated from life , gave them guns and called them comrades and you go about claiming intelligence...

[b] The very reason una Nnamdi Kanu and dead commander Ikonso raided Imo prison was simply to recruit new members to your folds because the general public are no longer buying to your antics, you guys then resort to release and recruit hardened criminals into your folds to increase your numbers....

u no get sense lailai

1 Like

Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Conrod:
You shouldn't worry unless ur a " security " agent serving in the east.

I don't discuss terrorist activities. look for your fellow Ipob terrorist and do that with.
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2021
2elliot:
u no get sense lailai

The very reason una Nnamdi Kanu and dead commander Ikonso raided Imo prison was simply to recruit new members to your folds because the general public are no longer buying to your antics, you guys then resort to release and recruit hardened criminals into your folds to increase your numbers....
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by selemempe: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2021
The op is just being childish.
Igbo and Bini are together
Re: Is Ikonso Greater Than Oba Of Benin by helinues: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2021
This kind of inspiration can only come from mosquito poo sniffing

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Solution To Jos Crisis? / Femi Fani-kayode: The Political Future Of A Man Who Has Married 5 Times (Photos) / Damage To Nigerian Army Armored Vehicles In South East Is Not An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.