Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Does Our Senate And House Of Reps Have Any Benefit For Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Our Senate And House Of Reps Have Any Benefit For Us? (131 Views)

Tinubu With Our Senate President / My Review Of The Presidential/senatorial And House Of Reps Election / House Of Reps Have More Or Less Endorsed Oshiomole – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Our Senate And House Of Reps Have Any Benefit For Us? by dederocs(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2021
Personally I think, since the inception of democracy, our Senate and house of reps, are parasites, they have not contributed one bill to better the lives of Nigerians, or to make Nigeria safer. It is time we open our eyes and stop being fools, let us disband one of the house, and utilize the money used in catering for them to do better things. We are a debt ridden country, we must cut cost.

Pls can anyone tell me, one benefit we have gained from these money hungry evil hypocrites?
Re: Does Our Senate And House Of Reps Have Any Benefit For Us? by Emmanuelcann: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2021
They don't. Scrap them!

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Sorry For Grandpa Fuqi For A Minute / Anambra 2021: It Is The Right Time For The Right Choice / Insecurity And Economic Contraction All Point To State Failure~fenrad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.