Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls (20458 Views)

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Newsmic: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hon. Azuka Okwuosa has continued to prove that he is the right man for APC in Anambra this November. At an event held on April 27, 2021 at Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja organized by the Anambra APC Patriots, Okwuosa clearly distinguished himself as the perfect candidate to lead the party to a well-deserved victory in the coming Anambra State Gubernatorial Elections, IgbereTV reports.

The party aspirants Sir Azuka Okwuosa, Dr. George Moghalu, Col. Arc. Geoff Onyejegbu Rtd., Dr Andy Ubah, Dr. Chidozie Nwankwo, Chief Ben Etiaba FCA, Dr. Paul Orajiaka, Engr. Johnbosco Onunkwo, and Comrade Maxwell Okoye presented themselves to speak to the APC guests.

With over 32 years of leadership experience within the state as well as the eastern region, Okwuosa reiterates that his vast understanding of the terrain and his first-hand contact with the grassroots sets him apart from other aspirants within and outside the party.

At the delectable event which was largely attended by high profile party stakeholders like Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN GCON the Vice President of the Federal Republic, Federal ministers Uche Ogah, Festus Keyamo SAN, APC Former Vice Chairman South East Chief Emma Eneukwu, Senator Femi Ojodu, former APC National Organizing Secretary Senator Izunaso, Senator Margery Okadigbo amongst several other distinguished nationalists, all the aspirant agreed to a free fair primaries. They also committed to rallying behind the emerging candidate to the point of victory.

According to Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN GCON, APC will need a worthy candidate that is acceptable to the voters and people of Anambra this November. He insisted that the party’s flag bearer be given the necessary support required to clinch the victory.

The people of Anambra need a candidate to trust and commit their votes to. A candidate with a track record of service and the capacity to uphold promises made. APC needs to make the right choice for the people of Anambra.

https://igberetvnews.com/1388767/azuka-okwuosa-may-apcs-game-changer-anambra-state-november-polls/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by THUNDER4real(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Set of Failures..

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by sapientia(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
APC?

No no no no no no

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Karlovych: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin APC in Anambra, these people must be joking.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by EyezofGod120: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
To be sincere, anything related to APC I no dey like to dey hear am,,I swear to God

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by vicome7850: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hi

1 Like

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Elock1: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
See Nigeria is a very senseless nation,
with all the killings going on, how can someone be comfortable supporting Buhari or anything Apc.

To all APC members
Buhari supporters/sympathizers
The Presidency itself
Fu. ck you all

And any Mod way try to ban me
Fu .ck you too

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Nuelito: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Akuko Pa Mike Ejeagha

Fool me once,shame on you.......Fool me twice,shame on me

25 Likes

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Election that may not be sure to hold, time will tell shaa...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by starbuck(f): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Anambra is APGA and vice versa, we don't need colossal failures

16 Likes

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
Naija Youths,
Wake Up and use your brain
If you collect money from any politician to campaign and vote for them, the suffering you are going through will be transferred to your unborn kids.
If you have ever collected any money,
If you are collecting any money.
Any member here that is being paid to support or campaign for any evil and looting politician, or you collect money from any politician AT ALL to support and campaign for them, no matter how small it is.
Then your suffering and frustrations will be permanent in your miserable lives.

If you just want to start collecting money from any politician to vote for them and not voting for the people that will move this nation forward, all these prayers will go to your head with immediate.
If you have collected any money in the past,
Or you are collecting money right now,
Or you have it on mind to start collecting money and not vote for the good men and women to better this country, all these prayers will start affecting you with immediate effect.
You shall never succeed in all you lay your hands on.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Sane Naija youths, use your heads and vote for the man or woman that will better your lives and those of your children.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime whether the evil ones likes it or not.
Nigeria will succeed.

We Rise!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by GreenWire(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
APC for Anambra that's a mistake.. I thought it's PDP for the southern/eastern part

1 Like

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by UncleSnr(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by bbmate: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Lol...
Ok oooo

Kindly patronize us

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by totosucker(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
I don't trust Nigerian politicians, They are all scammers and liars after the order of Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Victor1097: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
all they care about is election

3 Likes

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Olisehinnocent: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
There will be no election in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by MrOON: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
He should GoanSiddan

2 Likes

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Seebrian(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Elock1:
See Nigeria is a very senseless nation,
with all the killings going on, how can someone be comfortable supporting Buhari or anything Apc.

To all APC members
Buhari supporters/sympathizers
The Presidency itself
Fu. ck you all

And any Mod way try to ban me
Fu .ck you too
Don't forget, APC is just a political platform meant to vie for political position just like others political parties. Therefore, anyone that choose APC platform to vie for position does not necessarily make the person evil.

2 Likes

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Emeraldicon(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Okay. Let the best man win
Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by RingRoadMafia: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Elock1: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Seebrian:
Don't forget, APC is just a political platform meant to vie for political position just like others political parties. Therefore, anyone that choose APC platform to vie for position does not necessarily make the person evil.
that's your opinion and I respect it, leave me to my own sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
So APC thinks they will defeat APGA in Anambra?
Shiooor!

4 Likes

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by UtaliEgo1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please let no APC or PDP come to Anambra, we don't want you people to come and spoil our dear state.

APGA must continue!!!

Nkea bu nke anyi oooo

Daalu nu

7 Likes

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Heavensent01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
even Osibanjo look tired and fed up, he knows Azuka is just disturbing himself

Nigeria is at the edge of disintegration, na election dey worry this clown
Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by SavageResponse(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
This guy is a joker! grin
Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by NickNyce: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
The masses of stupid Nigerians are more than the elites. This social media in Nigeria is really a curse. Always thesame useless politicians they keep supporting that will end up doing nothing. Nigerian political system has to be restructured if not Nigeria is finished already. It has only just started
Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Kobicove(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
It does not matter who they field, APC is dead on arrival in Anambra State undecided
Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by 900warriorz: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
I no read the post but Only if I was an Igbo man cry my love for that tribe no be here.

Ever seen a tribe with guts and attitude? Yeah cool
That's the Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls by Validated: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Anyone who votes APC is a terrorist and must be treated as such. A party that is propled by likes of PANTAMI is a terrorist organisation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southerners Provoking North To Spark Crisis — Arewa Consultative Forum / Killings In Igboland: Disband ESN Killers Now— Ohanaeze To IPOB / Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.