Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,703 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka (3883 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Buhari Will Pardon Nnamdi Kanu, But The Implications Will Be Profound / FG Wants Negotiation With Kanu; But They Must Release Him First - Lawyer Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by ygowon: 5:14am On Apr 29, 2021
According to Fr. Mbaka, he had never seen Nnamdi Kanu face to face nor knew him before. While placing his hand on the alter to say that, he prayed for God to bless and protect him wherever he is. That's the link to the video on twitter.

"I don't know who is Nnamdi Kanu, I have not met him before, but wherever he is, God should bless and protect him, for his courage of speaking and defending his own people" Father Ejike Mbaka. 28/4/21

https://twitter.com/i/status/1387534669223239682

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by goodnessme1(f): 5:16am On Apr 29, 2021
I don't know where Owerri prison is,And am not a prison breaker~Mbaka

But If you are angry that prison was broken and no one is in there,Then Go And Stay There.

Mbaka also said that "you went and killed Ikonso and was parading his body as if you have won a war"You think killing our youths is the solution.

19 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by galaxy2020(m): 5:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Mbaka don join IPOB....

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by naIraiaND: 5:19am On Apr 29, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by ygowon: 5:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Na wa o. So finally, Buhari's supporters have joined the wailers grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Amotolongbo(f): 5:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Na today the Ndigbo dey shout of being marginalized and suffering?
What has happened to Mbaka’s “prophetic message” that Buhari is God’s sent and savior of this country?
What has happened to the pigeon experiment he made before the 2015 election?

Mbaka is a big problem to the South Easterners.
I still wonder how some men still sit down in his church to listen to his message and expecting miracle from him

He was used by APC in the region to ride to power and divert their minds from the political coup in Imo State.

Now that he has been used and dump by APC and no APC stalwart comes calling or checking on him, he feels so used and disappointed to the extent that he wants to join the Biafra nationalists.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Racoon(m): 5:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Mbaka should never attempt to deceive anyone.Thought it was a god somewhere that told him Buhari is the goodluck Nigeria needs while Uzodinma the messiah in Imo?

Guess the reality of his fakeness is staring him in the face today? So nobody including IPOB should have any regards for this political charlatan in cassock called Ejike Mbaka. All these efulefus in alaigbo must face their Waterloo.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Pmpm: 5:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Haaha
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by ygowon: 5:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Racoon:
No body including IPOB should have any regards for this political charlatan in cassock called Ejike Mbaka.All these efulefus in alaigbo must face their Waterloo.
Very true. All of them are now doing u turn.

The fear of Unknown Gunmen is the beginning of common sense!

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Skyfornia(m): 5:26am On Apr 29, 2021
Seriously if you put emotions or sentiments aside..you will agree with me that MNK has indeed done well for his people. I respect his courage and boldness. He has equally done well for nigeria, without Nnamdi Kanu, this government would have orchestrated their evil agenda easily...but he has been exposing them back to back and making them weak

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Ezemust: 5:27am On Apr 29, 2021
You no bless buhari again?ur eye don clear abi...2maro say another rubbish.u think igbo ppl are northernas that will follow a cleric word like zombie?we are smart ppl even though we respected u

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by ygowon: 5:31am On Apr 29, 2021
Ezemust:
You no bless buhari again?ur eye don clear abi...2maro say another rubbish.u think igbo ppl are northernas that will follow a cleric word like zombie?we are smart ppl even though we respected u
very true

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Tinubuadvocate: 5:32am On Apr 29, 2021
Yahoo Yahoo pastor anything igbo whether pastor, prophet, physicians, herbalist, doctor, business man or woman, lawyers and educators everything still a business for average igbo people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by veli1(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2021
this shameless nigga still dey open his fuckin dirty latrine to talk.
was he not the one praising buhari and criticizing GEJ some few years ago. this one na Man of goddess, no be Man of God.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by ygowon: 5:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yahoo Yahoo pastor anything igbo whether pastor, prophet, physicians, herbalist, doctor, business man or woman, lawyers and educators everything still a business for average people.
Continue to advocate for tinubu. Very soon, your eyes too go clear. Na small small

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Tinubuadvocate: 5:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Your eyes is blocked before?
ygowon:
Continue to advocate for tinubu. Very soon, your eyes too go clear. Na small small

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by athaboi(f): 5:36am On Apr 29, 2021
Whether he supported Buhari or APC before is irrelevant...what matters now is that there's a u turn, let everyone do u turn and support the truth. Even the UK is gradually doing U turn
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by athaboi(f): 5:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Racoon:
Mbaka should never attempt to deceive anyone.Thought it was a god someone that told him Buhari is the goodluck Nigeria needs while Uzodinma the messiah in Imo?

Guess the reality of his fakeness is staring him in the face today? So nobody including IPOB should have any regards for this political charlatan in cassock called Ejike Mbaka.All these efulefus in alaigbo must face their Waterloo.
Oga even UK is doing U turn now...let everyone that matters begin to do U turn

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by eagleae7(m): 5:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Odimma
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by ygowon: 5:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Your eyes is blocked before?
You go soon regret am when u discover that tinubu is worse than buhari

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by ygowon: 5:41am On Apr 29, 2021
athaboi:
Correct talk
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:43am On Apr 29, 2021
Confused people, from pillar to post, seeking popularity
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by ifytrik(m): 5:44am On Apr 29, 2021
ygowon:
Very true. All of them are now doing u turn.

The fear of Unknown Gunmen is the beginning of common sense!
gringringrin
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by goodnessme1(f): 5:44am On Apr 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Na today the Ndigbo dey shout of being marginalized and suffering?
What has happened to Mbaka’s “prophetic message” that Buhari is God’s sent and savior of this country?
What has happened to the pigeon experiment he made before the 2015 election?

Mbaka is a big problem to the South Easterners.
I still wonder how some men still sit down in his church to listen to his message and expecting miracle from him

He was used by APC in the region to ride to power and divert their minds from the political coup in Imo State.

Now that he has been used and dump by APC and no APC stalwart comes calling or checking on him, he feels so used and disappointed to the extent that he wants to join the Biafra nationalists.
Mbaka prophetic
message may be right.

Biafrans has been crying to God since,and God brought buhari to make Biafra reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by ygowon: 6:22am On Apr 29, 2021
So the topic has been finally unhidden. Nonsenssistical!
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by TheEnygma(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Please someone should correct me if I'm wrong.... Is this not the same Fr Mbaka that used to say that "Buhari" is nigeria's savior?
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by ygowon: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2021
TheEnygma:
Please someone should correct me if I'm wrong.... Is this not the same Fr Mbaka that used to say that "Buhari" is nigeria's savior?
You are rice. Sorry, you are right

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by awgumayor: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2021
athaboi:
Whether he supported Buhari or APC before is irrelevant...what matters now is that there's a u turn, let everyone do u turn and support the truth. Even the UK is gradually doing U turn
Exactly my bro, let's forgive all our prodigal fathers, brothers and move as one to actualize our dream nation Biafra, maybe they can be of help.
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by gidgiddy: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2021
Nice one
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Babaken(m): 6:38am On Apr 29, 2021
galaxy2020:
Mbaka don join IPOB....
Now we know who are the real prophet.
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by Ojiofor: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2021
athaboi:

U turn to where?
Both UK and Mbaka are part of the problem.
Once a betrayer is always a betrayer.Mbaka cannot be trusted
Re: I Don't Know Nnamdi Kanu But Wherever He Is May God Bless Him - Fr. Mbaka by MANDIPUTIN: 6:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Unbelievable.
Rev. Fr. Mbaka speaks on the Killing of the IPOB Commander #IKONSO:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1387640677610135552

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Yoruba Muslims And Hausa Muslims Clash On Twitter (Pictures) / Niger State NDLEA To Go After Drug Peddlers Before 2023 Elections / Is Igbo Claim To More Quantitative Education Like Obama's Claim To Achievements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.