Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,655 members, 7,851,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed (1396 Views)

Femi Adesina Accuses Nigerians Of Rejoicing Over Insecurity / MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023 / Former Emir Sanusi:why Should Southerners Be Concerned About Events In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by YaribanzaMuslim: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2021
I have seen my fellow Yoruba Moslem brothers rejoicing and saying all sorts of things about events playing out in the east. The sad truth is that east is currently at war with Nigeria, it's security agencies and it's institutions.

as bad as it may look, these attacks are not targeting easterners in ernest but specifically to Nigerian force men from other regions. Just recently my friend in anambra called to inform me about an attack near his residence which claim Six(6) lives, unfortunately, they were all yorubas, I mean real Omoluabi's, that alone sends cold down my spine. He also mention the various attacks on military and police station where many Yoruba officers were maimed and killed. This is only in Anambra, and I began to critically think of attacks in other southeast and south south states of Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Akwaibom, Rivers were the activities of these unknown gumen had been on surg.

In Rivers State alone, last two attacks on military checkpoint claims about twelve (12) lives, in first attack, eight military officers were killed and second attack claim five (5) lives. What we don't know is the number of Yoruba officers possibly killed in these attacks.

in Akwaibom, the story is not different, attacks on military checkpoints and police formations has increased, and evidently, there are seizable number of Omoluabi's serving in this state and are losing their lives in the hand the unknown gumen assailants.

I choose not to talk much about Abia and Imo, constants attacks and killings in these states may also mean more deaths on our serving Yoruba officers.

In conclusion, to my fellow Yoruba Moslems rejoicing and jubilating about the killings in East, your all fools. The east is at war with Nigeria, and all Nigerian Institutions, the drum is getting louder and our Yoruba Moslem brothers are paying the price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by mouthofThegod: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
I have seen my fellow Yoruba Moslem brothers rejoicing and saying all sorts of things about events playing out in the east. The sad truth is that east is currently at war with Nigeria, it's security agencies and it's institutions.

as bad as it may look, these attacks are not targeting easterners in ernest but specifically to Nigerian force men from other regions. Just recently my friend in anambra called to inform me about an attack near his residence which claim Six(6) lives, unfortunately, they were all yorubas, I mean real Omoluabi's, that alone sends cold down my spine. He also mention the various attacks on military and police station where many Yoruba officers were maimed and killed. This is only in Anambra, and I began to critically think of attacks in other southeast and south south states of Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Akwaibom, Rivers were the activities of these unknown gumen had been on surg.

In Rivers State alone, last two attacks on military checkpoint claims about twelve (12) lives, in first attack, eight (cool military officers were killed and second attack claim five (5) lives. What we don't know is the number of Yoruba officers possibly killed in these attacks.

in Akwaibom, the story is not different, attacks on military checkpoints and police formations has increased, and we evidently, there are seizable number of Omoluabi's serving in this state and are losing their lives in the hand the unknown gumen assailants.

I choose not to talk much about Abia and Imo, constants attacks and killings in these states may also mean more deaths on our serving Yoruba officers.

In conclusion, to my fellow Yoruba Moslems rejoicing and jubilating about the killings in East, your all fools. The east is at war with Nigeria, and all Nigerian Institutions, the drum is getting louder and our Yoruba Moslem brothers are paying the price.
First of all,I know you are NOT Yoruba but what you said is nothing but the PLAIN truth.
The zombies don't know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2021
You are dull and boring dude!
Mention just 2 Yoruba monikers that mock igbos, you are probably not even Igbo,
This is a video of a biafran released from jail alongside Oduduwa agitators by Sunday Igboho,
You would soon run out of divisionary tactics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO7k_EMXKeA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by helinues: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2021
Chinedu, your people have told the Yoruba's to mind their business considering the UGM activities in your region

So so the northerners told us earlier but now we are reading their news as mere news.

As you guys just authenticate the request of minding our business, we go dey read your story for news .

Now, it's time for you to be proud of your lineage and stop impersonating Yoruba's..

You people can't be running away from your region and still be denying it in the public.. That's unfair to Alaigbo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by ngadaAwo: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2021
[s]
helinues:
Chinedu, your people have told the Yoruba's to mind their business considering the UGM activities in your region

So so the northerners told us earlier but now we are reading their news as mere news.

As you guys just authenticate the request of minding our business, we go dey read your story for news .

Now, it's time for you to be proud of your lineage and stop impersonating Yoruba's..

You people can't be running away from your region and still be denying it in the public..

[/s]
always spewing trash

10 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by vickydankal(f): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Until there's no where to hide, we all will know we have common enemy
Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by Sammy07: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:

In Rivers State alone, last two attacks on military checkpoint claims about twelve (12) lives, in first attack, eight military officers were killed and second attack claim five (5) lives. What we don't know is the number of Yoruba officers possibly killed in these attacks.

in Akwaibom, the story is not different, attacks on military checkpoints and police formations has increased, and evidently, there are seizable number of Omoluabi's serving in this state and are losing their lives in the hand the unknown gumen assailants.

Let's agree everything you said is correct.

I only have one question.
When did you start caring for the Yoruba's?
Because I know you to be a legendary Yoruba hater.

6 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by helinues: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
always spewing trash

But I have never seen you spewing sense before on this forum...

You can dispute that my making your own contribution on this thread and let's see what's coming out from you.

Iranu

6 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by YaribanzaMuslim: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2021
Sammy07:

Let's agree everything you said is correct.

I only have one question.
When did you start caring for the Yoruba's?
Because I know you to be a legendary Yoruba hater.
I'm real Omoluabi, who are you, agents of division.
Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by Casham: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Wish we would use all this energy to fight the real problem we are having, not one another. The Igbo man is not the Yoruba or Hausa man's problem. Same for the other two. Nigeria is never getting divided, as much as I wish it would. All these seccessionist nonsense is only pitching one group against another and building resentments for others where it should not be. Nothing is gonna come out of it. But what do I know? I am just some black monkey in my own cage.
Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by YaribanzaMuslim: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:
First of all,I know you are NOT Yoruba but what you said is nothing but the PLAIN truth.
The zombies don't know
I'm real Omoluabi, only lashing out to my brothers who are rejoicing about the killings in East due to their ignorance. We Omoluabi's are also affected bcs our brothers in military and police are being killed too.

1 Like

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by YaribanzaMuslim: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
This is a video of a biafran released from jail alongside Oduduwa agitators by Sunday Igboho,

what are you talking, I can't make sense of you. My Yoruba Muslim brothers are being killed in East, am very much concerned, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by IgweOfNnewi: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2021
That is your problem continue killing them we careless about your predicaments

3 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by Bigdik70inch2(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2021
[s]
YaribanzaMuslim:

[/s]

Leave Yoruba outta yo mouth..........and go flex muscles with RASHEED...........u runaway coward

3 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by YaribanzaMuslim: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:

You people can't be running away from your region and still be denying it in the public.. That's unfair to Alaigbo

you can't just ridicule any write up, if you don't have any meaningful contribution, just out. My Yoruba Moslem brother are dying in East and we are pretending all is well.
Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by Veqtor: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Yeah. He is not Igbo. Just some scoundrel looking for ways cos tribal war on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by mouthofThegod: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
I'm real Omoluabi, only lashing out to my brothers who are rejoicing about the killings in East due to their ignorance. We Omoluabi's are also affected bcs our brothers in military and police are being killed too.
if truly you are Yoruba as you claim then I'm so surprised to see atleast one reasonable Yoruba man that doesn't bow to the Fulani hegemony...impressive!
Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by helinues: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
you can't just ridicule any write up, if you don't have any meaningful contribution, just out. My Yoruba Moslem brother are dying in East and we are pretending all is well.

If you really know how you are sounding lately, aswear, you go shun all this pikin act
Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by IgweOfNnewi: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2021
Igbos are concocting lies to gain sympathy, we care less about your predicaments,

1 Like

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by Amb1045(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2021
Igbo soldiers are been killed too. So advice your military brothers to quit for now. You cannot sell your soul 60k because of this country

1 Like

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by YaribanzaMuslim: 8:40am On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:
if truly you are Yoruba as you claim then I'm so surprised to see atleast one reasonable Yoruba man that doesn't bow to the Fulani hegemony...impressive!
I'm real Omoluabi and I can't be slave to Fulani, why Fulani domination is still prevalent is bcs of our Yoruba Moslem brothers who are hell bent on perpetual slavery to Fulani caliphate.
Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by YaribanzaMuslim: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Amb1045:
Igbo soldiers are been killed too. So advice your military brothers to quit for now. You cannot sell your soul 60k because of this country
nothing concern me with Igbo's, I only care about my Yoruba Moslem brothers.
Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by YaribanzaMuslim: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Igbos are concocting lies to gain sympathy, we care less about your predicaments,
yes ooo, we only care about our Yoruba Moslem brothers.
Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by Siwisheswereesh: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2021
Piggiddiootts amaka grin

Always taking Panadol for another person's headache... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by IgweOfNnewi: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
yes ooo, we only care about our Yoruba Moslem brothers.
There has never been any separation or segregation in religious line in the west we accommodate all even Igbos so you can cry more and lament your woes, no 5% people of criminal tendency can stop our unity and progress

2 Likes

Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by theTranslator: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2021
YaribanzaMuslim:
your moniker shows that you are not Yoruba
Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by theTranslator: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2021
mouthofThegod:
his moniker shows that he is not Yoruba
Re: Any Yoruba Rejoicing About Events In East Is A Fool, Omoluabi's Are Being Killed by YaribanzaMuslim: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator:

his moniker shows that he is not Yoruba
get out, your not real Omoluabi. How can our brothers be dying in East and your here only concern about my moniker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafran Dream Is Dead And Buried With Kanu's Arrest - Discuss / Tinubu In Abia / Are You Not Imagine Where Peter Obi Got 40m From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.