Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Asiwaju Fan Club Inaugurates Executive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Fan Club Inaugurates Executive (173 Views)

Godwin Maduka Fans Club Inaugurates Executives Across 21 LGA Ahead Of 2021 / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road / R-APC Inaugurates Executive Committee In Kaduna, Blasts Gov. El-rufai, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Fan Club Inaugurates Executive by aguele(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2021
Distinguished Guests, Our Amiable chairman members of the high table, Coordinators from the 36 states of the federation .......
Let me start this remark by thanking God Almighty for bringing this day to light. Indeed, today marks the dawn of a giant coalition, the assembly of the fans and lovers of our mentor, our father, and our leader, no other than his Excellency, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.
Today, We are gathered here at the instance of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, upholding this firm political virtue and kindling a light that will burn across Nigeria, thus setting a synergy for a better Nigeria.
The Asiwaju Fan club birthed today, the 22nd day of April 2021 Is a baby that will be nurtured to bring together all those that believe and will support the ideologies and mission of our leader.
Let me quickly mention that this assembly was borne out of a deep and genuine passion for the person of Ahmed Bola Tinibu and his leadership qualities indeed he has been a remarkable one.
In the coming weeks and months, the Asiwaju Fan club will blossom and spread through all nooks and crannies,we have successfully planted structures across the state and our state Coordinators that will be inaugurated today are people that were carefully selected based on their political pedigree and capacity. And the task before the state Coordinators is to select competent people as the local government and ward coordinators thereby taken the Asiwaju fans club to the grassroots.
In the build-up to the formation of this club, we have had so many sleepless Night, consulting and propagating the vision of this club across notable and prominent stakeholders, let me quickly thank and appreciate our options: Alhaji Ibrahim Yahaya Mohammed, The Talba Samari Nupe and The chairman sokodeke charitable foundation, RT. Hon. James Abiodun Faleke. I want to thank you for your immense support and belief in this course
Very importantly, I want to thank all our state co-coordinators from the 36 states and fact, whose out of their personal sacrifice travel from far and near to be here today. Thank you for your drive and belief in this project.
And to all our guests, you are all special and we value you a lot.
The Asiwaju Fan Club is here to stay.
We urge you all to support us as we work to build an enormous Fan support base for our leader.
Thank you all and God blessed

Hon Balogun Ade Bright,
National coordinator,
Asiwaju fan club.

Re: Asiwaju Fan Club Inaugurates Executive by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Political jobbers

(1) (Reply)

Ogbaru, Onitsha North And South Endorse Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah / Mbaka Wanted Contracts For Supporting Buhari But Was Rejected - Garba Shehu / Insecurity: Why President Buhari Must Listen To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.