Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

How Do I Stop Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop Him (2302 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Him by Sijo01(f): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2011
My step uncle (my dad step younger brother) have been married to his wife for close to twenty years with no issue (child) and they’ve being living happily together. The wife as far as some of us are concern is the bread winner of the family. The both family have advise them to get a divorce and try their luck somewhere else but the couple ignored this. The woman has even lost her friendship with some members of her family, but this never disturbed her as she believed God will answer her prayers one day.

The whole story changed about four years ago when my uncle impregnated another lady outside his matrimonial home, the wife was devastated but she never gave up. The lady gave birth to a baby girl. My step uncle immediate family were not only happy but all the love they have for their son’s wife died immediately forgetting what the woman has done for them all.

After sometime my step uncle impregnated the same lady again and she gave birth to a son. In other for the wife to still be seeing her husband as he now spend most of the time outside his home, the wife rented a bigger apartment and they all moved in (including the lady), she meets about 95% of the family needs.

To cut the whole story short, My step uncle and her so called lady that bore him two kids turn the innocent woman into a daily punching bag. Regardless of this, she was still with them in her house until recently (2weeks ago) she could not bear it any more; she packed her things and went to her father’s house.

Now the issue is that my step uncle wants her back, e bi like say hunger don visit him & he new wife and he is trying to use my dad, mom, & my siblings ‘of cause him no say me nor dey send am’ to achieve this because we were the closest to her.

I want to stop him from achieving this because i believe he's doing it for his selfish interest. SO PLEASE NAIRALANDERS YOUR VIEW & ADVICE WILL BE APPRECAITED. The woman is happy now and I believe she will get another man that will treat her nicely.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
Good for the man , let him eat dust while he's at it. He neva hungry reach
Re: How Do I Stop Him by segzicres(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
The man's a very big fool!!! When he could be canning the babe without having to bother about more kids, baba ode oshi!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Him by LordReed(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2011
How do you know he hasn't sincerely decided to repent?

But the guy raz no be small.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by andy1(m): 1:58am On Apr 24, 2011
Sijo01:

My step uncle (my dad step younger brother) have been married to his wife for close to twenty years with no issue (child) and they’ve being living happily together. The wife as far as some of us are concern is the bread winner of the family. The both family have advise them to get a divorce and try their luck somewhere else but the couple ignored this. The woman has even lost her friendship with some members of her family, but this never disturbed her as she believed God will answer her prayers one day.

The whole story changed about four years ago when my uncle impregnated another lady outside his matrimonial home, the wife was devastated but she never gave up. The lady gave birth to a baby girl. My step uncle immediate family were not only happy but all the love they have for their son’s wife died immediately forgetting what the woman has done for them all.

After sometime my step uncle impregnated the same lady again and she gave birth to a son. In other for the wife to still be seeing her husband as he now spend most of the time outside his home, the wife rented a bigger apartment and they all moved in (including the lady), she meets about 95% of the family needs.

To cut the whole story short, My step uncle and her so called lady that bore him two kids turn the innocent woman into a daily punching bag. Regardless of this, she was still with them in her house until recently (2weeks ago) she could not bear it any more; she packed her things and went to her father’s house.

Now the issue is that my step uncle wants her back, e bi like say hunger don visit him & he new wife and he is trying to use my dad, mom, & my siblings ‘of cause him no say me nor dey send am’ to achieve this because we were the closest to her.

I want to stop him from achieving this because i believe he's doing it for his selfish interest. SO PLEASE NAIRALANDERS YOUR VIEW & ADVICE WILL BE APPRECAITED. The woman is happy now and I believe she will get another man that will treat her nicely.

its a rili sad story i feel 4 d lady. Well i ll advice u guys to forgive him bt u have to let him chop stone a little, So as to realize dat he 4kd up.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by 677ano(m): 2:58am On Apr 24, 2011
I believe the lady should learn form what has happened and your parents should not let her go back to the cruel man

she will find love else where and even children

let the man go and work and fend for his kids and woman he is a very ungrateful person
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Ranoscky(m): 3:13am On Apr 24, 2011
OP, if I decide to write how I feel about that woman, believe you me, it might take the whole pages.

What I would like YOU to do for me is, DONT ALLOW THAT WOMAN TO GO BACK TO THAT MAGGOT !!!

Thanx!
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Goldieluks: 3:14am On Apr 24, 2011
you no dey sleep?^^
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Ranoscky(m): 3:16am On Apr 24, 2011
NO, I dont.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by francisj(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2011
mind your bussiness and leave them alone,'what God have join no one should separate'
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Vindy: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2011
Her type is not many, my hart goes out 2 her,
Re: How Do I Stop Him by evilspirit: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2011
my heart goes out to the rare type of woman. anyway she has her choice to make she is free to go back but her wishes must be respected all which must be discussed before moving back her husband and the new wife are in adulterous relationship.
you can stop her from going back you can only make see reason why see shouldnt go back
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Outstrip(f): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2011
Na wa oh.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by horny4u(f): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2011
Sad story but the work is with the lady herself. She has to have had anough and feel that she can do better. No need to stop him ,
Re: How Do I Stop Him by sexyanna: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2011
pls u people should allow him eat sand so dat he will repent from his foolish way
Re: How Do I Stop Him by IyaBasira: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2011
Sijo01:

I seem to be missing something here.

So her husband cheated on her and she continued to fund his misdeeds? Even going to the extent of buying a house for the three of them to live in, and then they were beating her up in HER OWN HOUSE?!

That's not even the best part. The best part is, she decided she had had enough and she LEFT her house for them. If she had that much money why didnt she hire agbero's to shoo them out into the street to teach them a lesson?

Damn! No wonder men treat some women so badly. This lady does not have pride at ALL. I feel sorry for her but you don't leave your own house for an abusive husband and his second wife.

If her eyes have not opened by now, then she will remain blind forever. Sad truth.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by obowunmi(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2011
Ahahaha! Funny story. Desperate woman -- man takes advantage. If she has any sense, she will not go back to the man
Re: How Do I Stop Him by InkedNerd(f): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2011
@OP: My heart goes out to the this semi-step auntie of yours. Personally, I'm not the sort to forgive people for such behavior. I highly doubt that your uncle has changed. I know some may say my comment is coming across as mean, but I think you should discourage her from going back to him as much as you can. How can a woman suffer such indignity from her husband?!?!?! I don't care about wedding vows about being with one another for better or for worse, this man has disrespected his wife in a manner that is disheartening. He's a grown man and he knew what he was doing when decided to lay down with that woman and have not one but two kids with her!!! Besides, what woman wants to be with a man who's family has basically slapped her in the face by disregarding his atrocious behavior?!?! She needs stay away from this man and for good. What your uncle and his home wrecking mistress is doing is called abuse!!! Suppose there was no other woman involved in this situation and you heard word of him physically abusing her, would you not tell her to leave he relationship? Surely you wouldn't tell her to stay and "make it work". Beating and financially taking advantage of your wife is one thing but also allowing your mistress to beat her as well--that is a whole new low. He has officially become the scum of the Earth and should be treated as such. If you care at all about this aunt of yours, please don't let her go back. I know ultimately the decision is up to her but how much can one woman take? Can you imagine such embarrassment? His actions are the equivalent to him just spitting in her face. Had your aunt gone out and been impregnated by another man, would you uncle even look twice at your aunt? Would he move him, his wife, and the other man into another place just as his wife has done? Your uncle is a douchebag who doesn't deserve your aunt. He was man enough to have a child so he must be man enough to take care of those children on his own without the assistance of his wife. If she has any respect as a woman and as a human being she will leave that beast she calls a husband.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by maclatunji: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2011
This is a real tragicomedy. @Poster, there is little you can do if the woman loves a man who abuses her.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Bawss1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2011
Step uncle?

Dad step younger brother?? Or do you mean your step dad's younger brother. Just asking.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Blazay(m): 4:05am On Apr 30, 2011

Very good! cheesy

If you wanto marry a husband. . . never you marry a waka about o!
If you marry a waka about o. . . na so so trobu trobu. . .trrrobuuu!

Even when e drunk o. . . kpom-kpom-kpom. . . I-KPA-GHAAAA on ya face o!
Na so-so kpalava. . . kpom-kpom-kpom. . . .IKPAAAAAAA-GHAAAAAAAAAAAA ON YA FACE O!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eeeeeeeeh? They always come back to eat their vomits of course.  cheesy
USERS!
If she like make she go back. . . that na her business. Once I don comot for man house. . . NOTHING go carry my leg go back dia. . . Lai lai! kiss

I want to stop him from achieving this because i believe he's doing it for his selfish interest. SO PLEASE NAIRALANDERS YOUR VIEW & ADVICE WILL BE APPRECAITED. The woman is happy now and I believe[b] she will get another man that will treat her nicely. [/b]

Wetin she wan take another man do? shocked
If she loves herself, she should concentrate on herself and her child and stop attracting bullies to her life while exposing herself to all kinds of diseases out there. If she is looking for someone to give her a "V" job, she should go and buy one of those cross-eyed Chi-wa-was. . . . cut off all it's teeth and take it with her to her bed with her every night for a gooooooooood licking! That is what all these lonely 'oyinbo' women do. . .with their cats and dogs without looking at any man for MANY years. They live longer without diseases and all these emotional turbulences. When one Chiwawa dies of 'jedi-jedi' from too much 'yeast' from her 'sweeeeet yogurt'. . . cheesy. . . she goes and purchases another one. No autopsy needed.

Shioooooooooooor!

Mwaaaaaaaaah!

God bless 'Logan' my dog!

Mu he he he he
Re: How Do I Stop Him by IyaBasira: 4:59am On Apr 30, 2011
Blazay:

Very good! cheesy

Na so-so kpalava. . . kpom-kpom-kpom. . . .IKPAAAAAAA-GHAAAAAAAAAAAA ON YA FACE O!

Eeeeeeeeh? They always come back to eat their vomits of course.  cheesy
USERS!
If she like make she go back. . . that na her business. Once I don comot for man house. . . NOTHING go carry my leg go back dia. . . Lai lai! kiss

If she loves herself, she should concentrate on herself and her child and stop attracting bullies to her life while exposing herself to all kinds of diseases out there. If she is looking for someone to give her a "V" job, she should go and buy one of those cross-eyed Chi-wa-was. . . . cut off all it's teeth and take it with her to her bed with her every night for a gooooooooood licking! That is what all these lonely 'oyinbo' women do. . .with their cats and dogs without looking at any man for MANY years. They live longer without diseases and all these emotional turbulences. When one Chiwawa dies of 'jedi-jedi' from too much 'yeast' from her 'sweeeeet yogurt'. . . cheesy. . . she goes and purchases another one. No autopsy needed.

Shioooooooooooor!

Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Mu he he he he

You are one disgusting person. Ewwwww . . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Do I Stop Him by ifyalways(f): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2011
Na wao.

She condoned,accepted and funded a cheat,his mistress and children.

She went a step further to leave her own house for them?wow!

Now they want her back

If,I were her,true Im forgiving the cheat a55,Forgive him and enjoy peace of mind then delete him and every thing about him of my system.

Next,Im going back to My house,give them quit notice and if they don't comply use area boys to park them out.

@OP,there is nothing u or anyone can do in this case.She alone can decide what she wants,I don't even think TB Joshua wud be able to do the miracle,seems ur aunt have decided to be a life maga. . .a life insurance to the man and new wife.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Sijo01(f): 12:20pm On May 05, 2011
ifyalways:

Na wao.

She condoned,accepted and funded a cheat,his mistress and children.

with luv anyfin can happen
Re: How Do I Stop Him by ifyalways(f): 12:29pm On May 05, 2011
^True that. cheesy

People don't even know how to love themselves or know what love means so Yeah.

True love indeed. cry

Whatta gwan now?She went back to continue her life-maga job or she started loving herself and moving on already.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Sijo01(f): 12:35pm On May 05, 2011
Bawss1:

Step uncle?

Dad step younger brother?? Or do you mean your step dad's younger brother. Just asking.

thnk God evrybody here is not as dull door as u are is not i would not have gotten those wonderful comment. well let me come down to ur level. d man way i dey talk about na ma grand papa younger wife born am. u hear? i never said i have a step father.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Sijo01(f): 12:41pm On May 05, 2011
ifyalways:

^True that. cheesy

People don't even know how to love themselves or know what love means so Yeah.

True love indeed. cry

Whatta gwan now?She went back to continue her life-maga job or she started loving herself and moving on already.
[
/quote]

well, not hard anyfin frm dem yet. d last i had was on sunday wen one of my sibling ask me to come back from church early dat dere will be a meeting inrespect of d mater. jst told her to inform d other's dat dey sud let d woman be. i did nt come back home till 7pm.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Sijo01(f): 12:53pm On May 05, 2011
IyaBasira:

I seem to be missing something here.

So her husband cheated on her and she continued to fund his misdeeds? Even going to the extent of buying a house[size=8pt][/size][/b] for the three of them to live in, and then they were beating her up in HER OWN HOUSE?!

i never said she bought a house but rented a bigger apartment pls.

That's not even the best part. The best part is, she decided she had had enough and she LEFT her house for them. If she had that much money why didnt she hire agbero's to shoo them out into the street to teach them a lesson?

she's not the wahala type.

Damn! No wonder men treat some women so badly. [b]This lady does not have pride at ALL.
I feel sorry for her but you don't leave your own house for an abusive husband and his second wife.

dat was uncalled for.

If her eyes have not opened by now, then she will remain blind forever. Sad truth.

pray not to find urself in such situation.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Sijo01(f): 1:03pm On May 05, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: My heart goes out to the this semi-step auntie of yours. Personally, I'm not the sort to forgive people for such behavior. I highly doubt that your uncle has changed. I know some may say my comment is coming across as mean, but I think you should discourage her from going back to him as much as you can. How can a woman suffer such indignity from her husband?!?!?! I don't care about wedding vows about being with one another for better or for worse, this man has disrespected his wife in a manner that is disheartening. He's a grown man and he knew what he was doing when decided to lay down with that woman and have not one but two kids with her!!! Besides, what woman wants to be with a man who's family has basically slapped her in the face by disregarding his atrocious behavior?!?! She needs stay away from this man and for good. What your uncle and his home wrecking mistress is doing is called abuse!!! Suppose there was no other woman involved in this situation and you heard word of him physically abusing her, would you not tell her to leave he relationship? Surely you wouldn't tell her to stay and "make it work". Beating and financially taking advantage of your wife is one thing but also allowing your mistress to beat her as well--that is a whole new low. He has officially become the scum of the Earth and should be treated as such. If you care at all about this aunt of yours, please don't let her go back. I know ultimately the decision is up to her but how much can one woman take? Can you imagine such embarrassment? His actions are the equivalent to him just spitting in her face. Had your aunt gone out and been impregnated by another man, would you uncle even look twice at your aunt? Would he move him, his wife, and the other man into another place just as his wife has done? i live this questions to the sharp tonge in here to answer.
Your uncle is a douchebag who doesn't deserve your aunt. He was man enough to have a child so he must be man enough to take care of those children on his own without the assistance of his wife. If she has any respect as a woman and as a human being she will leave that beast she calls a husband.

God bless you for this nice piece.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by Sijo01(f): 1:17pm On May 05, 2011
I would have really love to reply you all one by one but its kind of stressfull. a big thanks to you all for taking your time to read the long story & commenting, i really appreciate. for d once that posted positive advice i will try and make do of them, for those that was rude try to be compassionate.
Re: How Do I Stop Him by N101: 10:48pm On May 05, 2011
Sijo01:

I would have really love to reply you all one by one but its kind of stressfull. a big thanks to you all for taking your time to read the long story & commenting, i really appreciate. for d once that posted positive advice i will try and make do of them, for those that was rude try to be compassionate.

Any update on the outcome of the family meeting you avoided?
Re: How Do I Stop Him by bintab(f): 9:17am On May 06, 2011
Blazay:

Very good! cheesy

Eeeeeeeeh? They always come back to eat their vomits of course. cheesy
USERS!

Shioooooooooooor!

Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Mu he he he he

Blazay, you will not kill person, i swear i laugh so tey i pee for bodi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / I Do Wanna Knw Ur Take On Dis Issue. / My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.