Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic (54950 Views)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by teemy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
Q. Why is the guy still walking free?

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by gulfer: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Exactly what was said on the Oshodi amputee's thread, why was it not in the news then.. Trying to cash out all the way from Calabar angry angry angry
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Whatever happened to divorce if truly she was caught cheating? This is unacceptable on all grounds. That man should be maimed as well. This should be an eye for an eye. Does she not have men amongst her siblings who should teach him an unforgettable lesson? The nerve!

Marriage isn't a do or die affair, I always say. So, when the heat starts to get unbearable, please get out. Pitifully, you had to lose an arm to learn that grievous lesson.

Cross-riverian men have been known over the years to be ones with short-fused temper and as well very lazy individuals. Their women are usually the breadwinners. This is why I have to marry a white man. These present-day Nigerian men are all shades of bullocks and crassness. I fear for women. To even think he was cheating but got ballistic when the same treatment was meted out to him (even though she never cheated).

Marriage has never and will never be for the feeble-minded. If you aren't prepared to overlook many things, you will keep on stabbing and maiming till you find yourself doing a 100-year life jail term or worse, six feet under the ground.

Uyai mmi has said it all. I schooled there

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by DHaran: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Some nigerian doctors are quacks, u are telling me that her hand is infected. The time that she was inflicted the injury and the time that she was taken to the hospital i believe is not that long..naija doctors just tell us that her hand injuries is complicated to treath then referr her abroad for better treathment instead of amputing.just imaging the hand still has the bone intact only displace tissues.nawa o

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by AuroraB(f): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
explosiveskull:

See as this fine girl go waste herself in the name of marriage.
It's so sad cry
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Brushstrokes20: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN it!....

If the lady were related to me, iyalaya court!

I must delete the short-fused Lunatic.

He won't live to tell the gory story!

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by tnerro1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on him and her
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Zane2point4(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This is too disgusting and disheartening at the same time embarassed embarassed embarassed
But why are Calabar men too heartless?? I mean, they can inflict a varying degree of injury at a slightest provocation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I'm not trying to profile any group of people or tribe.

That was how one Calabar security man attached to Onitsha main market used his pump action rifle to scatter a secondary school boy's head in a very hot afternoon because they had a little argument, that happened in 2019 when I went to purchase some materials from there.
I was visibly angry that I had to join some group of angry youths to get him captured but he escaped immediately he did the devilish act.

Another one happened involving a Calabar man and ordinary passerby which made him slaughter the passerby with a cutlass and so on.

If you're doing anything with a Calabar man, always remember to be very careful because these guys don't know where your life is.
Well said.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by emonis88: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
This man wanted to kill her o! How can he accuse her when he met her at d stand in d morning? Even if he was suspicious of her movements ,catch her red handed or send her packing if u r not comfortable with having tots that ur wife was cheating, which one is stabbing her with a knife ? Abi he should be tried for mansluter n attempted murder jare!

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Dbarrzx: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
I no dey judge based on one story...I go listen to the accused and possibly a witness. This matter no clear yet.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Obipaul77(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
2021Blogger:
Woman’s arm amputated after her husband allegedly butchered her arm and leg because he suspected her of infidelity (Graphic photos)

A woman has narrated how her husband, who she claims she has caught cheating many times on their matrimonial bed, butchered her because he suspected her of cheating.

Roselyne Victory O’Neill now has one arm after her left arm was amputated following attempts by her husband to stab her on her chest.

Narrating her story on Facebook, She alleged that she caught her husband cheating multiple times during courtship but she forgave him.

They married on November 24, 2018, after both checking their HIV status and submitting negative reports.

However, she claims that into the marriage, she discovered he has tested HIV positive since 2017 yet concealed the information from her.

She said she confronted him about it and he told her he owes her no explanation.

Subsequently, she took herself and their baby boy for HIV test, forgave her husband, and remained in the marriage.

Roselyne, who has a food stand in Cultural Centre Field, Calabar, said her life changed on Dec 27, 2020. She woke early that Sunday and went about her business to fend for herself, as she claims her husband spends his money on women and she’s left to cater for her needs on her own.

Since it was the festive season and most of her workers travelled for the Christmas break, she had a lot of work on her hands.

While selling food to people who returned for the Christmas holiday, she said a customer came in and she recognized him as an old friend from school. They hugged, chatted briefly, then she went about serving her other customers.

Because it was a busy day for business, she sold food till 11pm. She explained that she was too tired and sleepy by the time she was done so she called the driver who usually takes her back home but he wasn’t picking.

Her old classmate, who was still on the field with other revelers, tried to help her order a cab online but she said the cost was too expensive, so she just arranged chairs and decided to sleep at her stand that night.

She explained that this is not unusual during festive seasons and there were others also staying over at the field.

She slept off immediately and woke the next morning to shouts from her husband calling her a “prostitute” and other names.

She said that before she could defend herself, he brought out something she thought was a belt and aimed it at her chest. She blocked with her arm and that’s when she discovered it was not a belt but a knife.

He struck her arm three times before people in the field attempted to stop him.

Angered that he could not stab her on her chest, she said he then started stabbing her leg.

She lost consciousness and was then rushed to the hospital where she underwent 3 surgeries.

Her arm became infected due to the knife used to inflict the injury and had to be amputated.

She revealed that even while she was in the hospital, she discovered her husband was busy seeing other women and wouldn’t provide the full money needed for her treatment.

She says she’s done with the marriage and now calls him her “ex-husband”.

The case is in court.

Source: http://uzomediatv.com/womans-arm-amputated-after-her-husband-allegedly-butchered-her-arm-and-leg-because-he-suspected-her-of-infidelity-graphic-photos/
Though am not trying to be a judge here. Lady, you have narrated your own part of the story, isn't it?. When you realized you couldn't go home as a result of odd hours , did you ever tried calling your husband over to come and see you home?, or you just decided to tackle it on your own. Have you ever slept at your business place before, why must it be that day you met your old time male friend, that you decided to sleep outside your home?. Did you ever tried to inform your husband that you can't come home that night, citing your reasons?. Well let me come and be going.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by freeman5050: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
2021Blogger:
Woman’s arm amputated after her husband allegedly butchered her arm and leg because he suspected her of infidelity (Graphic photos)

A woman has narrated how her husband, who she claims she has caught cheating many times on their matrimonial bed, butchered her because he suspected her of cheating.

Roselyne Victory O’Neill now has one arm after her left arm was amputated following attempts by her husband to stab her on her chest.

Narrating her story on Facebook, She alleged that she caught her husband cheating multiple times during courtship but she forgave him.

They married on November 24, 2018, after both checking their HIV status and submitting negative reports.

However, she claims that into the marriage, she discovered he has tested HIV positive since 2017 yet concealed the information from her.

She said she confronted him about it and he told her he owes her no explanation.

Subsequently, she took herself and their baby boy for HIV test, forgave her husband, and remained in the marriage.

Roselyne, who has a food stand in Cultural Centre Field, Calabar, said her life changed on Dec 27, 2020. She woke early that Sunday and went about her business to fend for herself, as she claims her husband spends his money on women and she’s left to cater for her needs on her own.

Since it was the festive season and most of her workers travelled for the Christmas break, she had a lot of work on her hands.

While selling food to people who returned for the Christmas holiday, she said a customer came in and she recognized him as an old friend from school. They hugged, chatted briefly, then she went about serving her other customers.

Because it was a busy day for business, she sold food till 11pm. She explained that she was too tired and sleepy by the time she was done so she called the driver who usually takes her back home but he wasn’t picking.

Her old classmate, who was still on the field with other revelers, tried to help her order a cab online but she said the cost was too expensive, so she just arranged chairs and decided to sleep at her stand that night.

She explained that this is not unusual during festive seasons and there were others also staying over at the field.

She slept off immediately and woke the next morning to shouts from her husband calling her a “prostitute” and other names.

She said that before she could defend herself, he brought out something she thought was a belt and aimed it at her chest. She blocked with her arm and that’s when she discovered it was not a belt but a knife.

He struck her arm three times before people in the field attempted to stop him.

Angered that he could not stab her on her chest, she said he then started stabbing her leg.

She lost consciousness and was then rushed to the hospital where she underwent 3 surgeries.

Her arm became infected due to the knife used to inflict the injury and had to be amputated.

She revealed that even while she was in the hospital, she discovered her husband was busy seeing other women and wouldn’t provide the full money needed for her treatment.

She says she’s done with the marriage and now calls him her “ex-husband”.

The case is in court.

Source: http://uzomediatv.com/womans-arm-amputated-after-her-husband-allegedly-butchered-her-arm-and-leg-because-he-suspected-her-of-infidelity-graphic-photos/

Whoever that is the husba
Zane2point4:

Well said.

Whoever that is the husband is a beast. But have you people asked the woman.....Did you call your husband that night to tell him what you were going through or you just slept off in the shop without minding?
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by TheOnlyUyai(f): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
These are the kinds of women that advise other women to share their husbands, and not complain if their husbands cheat. That's why she stayed in the marriage despite being infected with HIV, STDs, tortured and cheated on. It would have been better if she left with a complete body, but to make matters worse she now has HIV, her life totally doomed, can she ever cook effectively and manage her restaurant with one hand? Sad!

No, she didn't contract the virus. She said she went to the hospital and ran a test on herself and her son and the result came out negative. That alone should have been the basis for divorce.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by lexy2014: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
2021Blogger:

Absolute nonesense. How can knife cause infection after surgery? From d pictures, d wound wasnt properly sutured and taken care of. D operation wasn't properly done. Many people in nigeria loose their limbs in Nigeria when they aren't supposed to because most medical personnel lack d know how in performing surgeries that will prevent amputation

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Harmattan123(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
The heart of man is despiratly wicked
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by TheOnlyUyai(f): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
cardoso514:

You are such a powerful writer!

Thanks!
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
This is evil but women make una no dey drag cheating competition with men.. it can only end in premium tears..
Feminist wannabes over to you..
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Karlovych: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
neyohh:
People want sexual liberty but ain't mentally matured for it

You go kill una sef tire, shebi everyone is woke !
Wokeness is slowly destroying the society, almost everyone is angry and less patient regarding everything, both male and female.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by 1Sharon(f): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
Whatever happened to divorce if truly she was caught cheating? This is unacceptable on all grounds. That man should be maimed as well. This should be an eye for an eye. Does she not have men amongst her siblings who should teach him an unforgettable lesson? The nerve!

Marriage isn't a do or die affair, I always say. So, when the heat starts to get unbearable, please get out. Pitifully, you had to lose an arm to learn that grievous lesson.

Cross-riverian men have been known over the years to be ones with short-fused temper and as well very lazy individuals. Their women are usually the breadwinners. This is why I have to marry a white man. These present-day Nigerian men are all shades of bullocks and crassness. I fear for women. To even think that he was cheating but went ballistic when the same treatment was meted out to him (even though she never cheated).

Marriage has never been and will never be for the feeble-minded. If you aren't prepared to overlook many things, you will keep on stabbing and maiming till you find yourself doing a 100-year life jail term or worse, six feet under the ground.

You just described one TRIBE of Nigerian men as violent and lazy and that now means you must jump ship and marry a white man?

You're just looking for an excuse to date out!
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by TheOnlyUyai(f): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
1Sharon:

You just described one TRIBE of Nigerian men as violent and lazy and that now means you must jump ship and marry a white man?

You're just looking for an excuse to date out!

Yes, and my concerns are VERY valid. With or without the glaring reasons, my focal point has been shifted.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by 1Sharon(f): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
DHaran:
Some nigerian doctors are quacks, u are telling me that her hand is infected. The time that she was inflicted the injury and the time that she was taken to the hospital i believe is not that long..naija doctors just tell us that her hand injuries is complicated to treath then referr her abroad for better treathment instead of amputing.just imaging the hand still has the bone intact only displace tissues.nawa o

That hand was truly infected bro. Look at the pics. Look at her fingers, gangrene.

Her arm was already dying.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by 1Sharon(f): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Yes, and my concerns are VERY valid. With or without the glaring reasons, my focal point has been shifted.

No, they aren't. You only described ONE tribe.

You're just looking for an excuse to date out Abeg.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by TheOnlyUyai(f): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
1Sharon:

No, they aren't. You only described ONE tribe.

You're just looking for an excuse to date out Abeg.

And why are you so concerned if I chose to date out or not?

There's something called "preference". Everyone has it, even you.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by 1Sharon(f): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

And why are you so concerned if I chose to date out or not?

There's something called "preference". Everyone has it, even you.

because your reasons for dating out aren't genuine. You're seeking REVENGE.

Someone born in Nigeria has a preference for white men? Yeah right sis.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by TheOnlyUyai(f): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
1Sharon:

because your reasons for dating out aren't genuine. You're seeking REVENGE.

Someone born in Nigeria has a preference for white men? Yeah right sis.

Leave me jor. grin
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by 1Sharon(f): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Leave me jor. grin

Right. You have nothing else to say
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by CoolJulian: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This is too disgusting and disheartening at the same time embarassed embarassed embarassed
But why are Calabar men too heartless?? I mean, they can inflict a varying degree of injury at a slightest provocation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I'm not trying to profile any group of people or tribe.

That was how one Calabar security man attached to Onitsha main market used his pump action rifle to scatter a secondary school boy's head in a very hot afternoon because they had a little argument, that happened in 2019 when I went to purchase some materials from there.
I was visibly angry that I had to join some group of angry youths to get him captured but he escaped immediately he did the devilish act.

Another one happened involving a Calabar man and ordinary passerby which made him slaughter the passerby with a cutlass and so on.

If you're doing anything with a Calabar man, always remember to be very careful because these guys don't know where your life is.

You are a very stupid person! How can the action of a few represent "majority?"... Does it mean that men from your own tribe are all saints, can never, have never done those things you mentioned? I don't really blame you and all those who liked your stupid post.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by favour32(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
This man is insane!
This man was a herdsman in his past life but only to hail from this time round, another tribe, instead of the murderous fulani tribe. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
I think she and child contracted it, that's why they say she forgave him, and remained in the marriage, I haven't really seen where they say she and child tested negative. The lady has messed up her life.
TheOnlyUyai:

No, she didn't contract the virus. She said she went to the hospital and ran a test on herself and her son and the result came out negative. That alone should have been the basis for divorce.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by DamnnNiggarr: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
CoolJulian:

You are a very stupid person! How can the action of a few represent "majority?"... Does it mean that men from your own tribe are all saints, can never, have never done those things you mentioned? I don't really blame you and all those who liked your stupid post.
please locate the nearest high-tension transformer and end it once and for all.

And as well, save yourself the stress of typing.
Re: Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic by Shalommy(f): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Na this kind thing, tomorrow if una hear say wife stab husband to death. Una go talk plenty.. Chaiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) / Osun Police Arrest Man With Body Parts Of His Friend's Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.