Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

See What Google Is Now Suggesting - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Google Is Now Suggesting (3628 Views)

Google Is Currently Tracking 270 State-sponsored Hackers / UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) / Please Help! Google Is Draining My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by spartan117(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

So the most popular search is "how to be a yahoo boy"?
You really believe that? Use your common sense na, stop thinking like a robot
If you can give room to reason, you may learn a thing or two.

What that query simply shows us is that the most popular search (Not the most popular search overall!) that begins with "how to be a" in this region over a given period of time (determined by google) is "HOW TO BE A YAHOO BOY"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2021
spartan117:

If you can give room to reason, you may learn a thing or two.

What that query simply shows us is that the most popular search (Not the most popular search overall!) that begins with "how to be a" in this region over a given period of time (determined by google) is "HOW TO BE A YAHOO BOY"

And you believe that?? Of all the "how to be a -", most people want to know how to be a yahoo boy!!
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by spartan117(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

And you believe that?? Of all the "how to be a -", most people want to know how to be a yahoo boy!!
I'm done explaining. Not everyone can understand how tech works.
Good day sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by clarkmos15(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
hucknall:
Niggas Why?
Open Google and Type 'How to be a ' then wait....
just tried it,shii is true

1 Like

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by kumulus(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

No he ain't. See my searches

And you're not cropping out the VPN that's active??
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by dvkot(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Òrò Nigeria ti su mi

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
spartan117:

Good day sir.

Good day bros. You haven't explained how all people want to know is how to be a yahoo boy!
Admit I was right - HE MUST HAVE BEEN SEARCHING HOW TO BE A YAHOO BOY! Simple.
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
kumulus:

And you're not cropping out the VPN that's active??

Meaning?
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by Hungrychicken(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lol.. Somebody is there arguing with screenshot of his search history that was suggested back to him.

My search "how to be a ", shows "yahoo boy" also, twice! And some other suggestions tho.

Google algorithm tries to bring up popular searches using popular search keyword entry. Also, google could use personalized suggestions to help you during your search.
That is, If you are signed in with your gmail acct. Else, you would only see popular searches by other people.

That's how google compiles the most searched topic for different countries.

Unfortunately, how to be a successful yahoo boy tops that list.

1 Like

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
spartan117:

Good day sir.
Sir you have tried so much..
The guy is not teachable.

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by Urchman27(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
Is true o

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Sir you have tried so much..
The guy is not teachable. spartan117

The guy is actually quite teachable. Teachable people ask questions. That you are unable to answer a question does not make them unteachable
Here's his question again:
Do you really believe most people search for how to be a yahoo boy??
If not, then your theory fails.
Has nothing to do with guy's teachabilty.
Sometimes use your common sense, not blindly follow some obviously flawed theory.
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

The guy is actually quite teachable. Teachable people ask questions. That you are unable to answer a question does not make them unteachable

Admit the guy was right - OP MUST HAVE PREVIOUSLY SEARCHED HOW TO BE A YAHOO BOY! Simple.

Find another phone that has never searched "how to be a......" let's say "how to be a good teacher"
then type "how to be a " with space after the letter "a" then screenshot. And come back let's continue.
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Find another phone that has never searched "how to be a......" let's say "how to be a good teacher"
then type "how to be a " with space after the letter "a" then screenshot. And come back let's continue.

You quoted the wrong post. Here's the guy's corrected post. Read it then respond to it:

Sometimes use your common sense, not blindly follow some obviously flawed theory.
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

You quoted the wrong post. Here's the guy's corrected post. Read it then respond to it:

grin; D.
I'm the last person you are gonna play mugu..

You are the one that I'm referring to as not teachable ..
The bolded comment up here is your comment.
I followed the conversation you had with spartan117. He was trying to explain to you how google search engine works but you were unwilling to unlearn to relearn then he gave up and I quoted his last response to you saying
Sir you have tried so much
The guy is not teachable
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

grin; D.
I'm the last person you are gonna play mugu..

You are the one that I'm referring to as not teachable ..
The bolded comment up here is your comment.
I followed the conversation you had with spartan117. He was trying to explain to you how google search engine works but you were unwilling to unlearn to relearn then he gave up and I quoted his last response to you saying

You can't possibly be this dense. Of course it was me! It's obvious to everyone I was being sarcastic except you. Unbelievable.

So respond to the post.
Anyway let me just teach you and that other guy:

Your theory is wrong. Most people don't search for how to be a yahoo boy. WE SIMPLY DON'T KNOW FOR SURE HOW GOOGLE ARRIVES AT THEIR POP-UPS.

QED
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by kumulus(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Meaning?

That's not supposed to be hard to understand. I was asking if you didn't crop out the Virtual Private Network (VPN) indicator on your screen, since you cropped out the phone info widget from the screenshot. This is one of two reasons you wouldn't get same search suggestions...it's either you're using a vpn or other similar IP masking tool or you're really not within same region as the rest (Nigeria).
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by Soleye24(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Toor.... We don enter am grin grin grin

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
kumulus:

That's not supposed to be hard to understand. I was asking if you didn't crop out the Virtual Private Network (VPN) indicator on your screen, since you cropped out the phone info widget from the screenshot. This is one of two reasons you wouldn't get same search suggestions...it's either you're using a vpn or other similar IP masking tool or you're really not within same region as the rest (Nigeria).

You miss the point. The question is, why is yahoo popping up?

(BTW is forex really ok? I'm interested)
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by hucknall: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
squash47:

Ok cool. You're right.
Jesu! Did you see that 'How to be a virgin again'? Nigerian girls will not kill somebody! shocked
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by hucknall: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

you no dey hear word.
That is because many niggas have at one point or the other looked up 'How to be a yahoo boy' so much that Google now thinks it a cool thing.
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by kumulus(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

(BTW is forex really ok? I'm interested)

I'm not sure I have the answer to that. Google Search would make suggestions by means of region and previous search history but as someone previously stated, it definitely isn't just because of previous search history.

Forex is okay, always has and always will be. If you're interested in going into trading then I'd advise you ready yourself for a tough journey. You'll be tested, you'll be drained...you'll feel all the emotions there is during the journey but if you persevere, you'll get to the smooth path. There and then you'll journey happily and safely. Good luck with your choice.

**Attached is an image of a google query done from a New York IP

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by hucknall: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Soleye24:
Toor.... We don enter am grin grin grin
Abi, na how to be a successful yahoo boy shock me pass.

E be like say me sef go search am. Make i no miss out.
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
hucknall:
you no dey hear word.
That is because many niggas have at one point or the other looked up 'How to be a yahoo boy' so much that Google now thinks it a cool thing.

YOU no dey hear word.

Look around you. Of all the people you know how many would search for how to be a yahoo boy?? Even here on this thread how many people have said they have ever searched for such?

Use your common sense sometimes. Don't blindly follow some ridiculous theory
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
kumulus:

I'm not sure I have the answer to that. Google Search would make suggestions by means of region and previous search history but as someone previously stated, it definitely isn't just because of previous search history.

Forex is okay, always has and always will be. If you're interested in going into trading then I'd advise you ready yourself for a tough journey. You'll be tested, you'll be drained...you'll feel all the emotions there is during the journey but if you persevere, you'll get to the smooth path. There and then you'll journey happily and safely. Good luck with your choice.

**Attached is an image of a google query done from a New York IP

Thanks about the forex.
As for Google we don't really know the answer. Do most people google how to be a yahoo boy?? Highly unlikely. Even here on this thread no one has.

Perchance you happen to be in NYC?
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by kumulus(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Thanks about the forex.
As for Google we don't really know the answer. Most people google how to be a yahoo boy?? Highly unlikely. Even here on this thread no one has.

Perchance you happen to be in NYC?

You're welcome Chief.

I'm currently in Nigeria, the IP was masked through a VPN app.
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
kumulus:

You're welcome Chief.

I'm currently in Nigeria, the IP was masked through a VPN app.

Oh ok. Thanks.
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by hucknall: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

YOU no dey hear word.

Look around you. Of all the people you know how many would search for how to be a yahoo boy?? Even here on this thread how many people have said they have ever searched for such?

Use your common sense sometimes. Don't blindly follow some ridiculous theory
See for yourself. Our Broda wey sabi google pass Google

1 Like

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by hucknall: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Omo, this matter tie gele. They even get 'Table of Content'

I don't even know that Google has this kind of information.

na to gather boys for 2, 2k tutorials remain. grin grin grin

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by kumulus(m): 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Oh ok. Thanks.

Check my profile again and you'll find a different means of contacting....
Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by PoliteActivist: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
hucknall:
See for yourself. Our Broda wey sabi google pass Google

You just proved yourself wrong.
According to what you posted we should all have same predicts, which we don't. Nowhere does it say anything about one's search history or country, both of which we have already determined are factors.

Again, ultimately we don't really know.
Search image, "idiot". You'll see photos of Trump. Where's that from?? See below

Re: See What Google Is Now Suggesting by Soleye24(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
hucknall:
Abi, na how to be a successful yahoo boy shock me pass.

E be like say me sef go search am. Make i no miss out.
E shock me pass you, the third search is how to be a yahoo boy, the last one con be how to be a successful yahoo boy meaning some yahoo boys are not successful grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Dies Two Days After Joining Cult VERY FUNNY / Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV / Image Of Nigerian Teenage Girl Smoking Marijuana That Break The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.