Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu (3366 Views)

Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Veqtor: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2021
One of the best things I've read this morning.

Ah ah.. how can one stupid tribe from futa jalon mountain be causing problems all over Africa bcoz one of der stupid ancestors told them that the world belonged to them. So every other human being daz nuh Fulani in Nigeria was created with tissue paper?

Thunder fire you all, good for nothing terrorists with cow brains.

Always threatening ppl like their tribe should be feared just because they have taken nd continue to take southern resources. Igbos fear no man...we only fear our God, and this tym, we nuh jus praying, we backing it with actions. Do ur worst... rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by ccffwx: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2021
Refuse to be intimidated. These killers thrive in fear. This is the right response not cowering every time like some Afonjas. Nobody has the monopoly over others in a truly democratic republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Kestolove(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

But 90% of northern oil and gas investments are in the south. And oil is a major money spinner for the north. Let's see the big loosers. Bring it on
which of the south Oga, south south or south east?
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by venger: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2021
Another thread for nyamiris to come and chestbeat
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2021
The funny thing is that if all Fulani people were wiped out from this world, the world would become a better place. They contribute nothing except chaos, raping, killing and religious fanaticism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Amb1045(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2021
Pious101:
make person hear word with this oil has no value in today economy nonsense...go and check Nigeria revenue account and u will see oil still account for 80% of the inflow. If Niger Delta should start bombing oil facilities Nigeria would be in serious trouble financially. Countries dey talk Nigeria won still talk say oil no dey important to them too. Make person hear word abeg
why is the country in dept, wen we have oil.
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by OfoIgbo: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:

Both in SE and SS as we have indigenous Igbos in both.

The other minorities are also not too keen on Fulani terroristic tendencies, so they will help do the needful when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by OfoIgbo: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:

The other minorities are also not too keen on Fulani terroristic tendencies and farmland occupation, so they will help do the needful when the time comes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Pious101: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Amb1045:
why is the country in dept, wen we have oil.
if u are looking for 30k and u only got 20k and u choose to borrow 10k. Does that mean the source of ur 20k is irrelevant because it could not fund ur entire project? Stop quoting me with silly questions
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Amb1045(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2021
Pious101:
if u are looking for 30k and u only got 20k and u choose to borrow 10k. Does that mean the source of ur 20k is irrelevant because it could not fund ur entire project? Stop quoting me with silly questions
20k is not from oil rather internal generated revenue. Nigeria pay billions for oil subside every months. make research and stop quoting me. oil price has deepened
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Kestolove(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

The other minorities are also not too keen on Fulani terroristic tendencies and farmland occupation, so they will help do the needful when the time comes.
chairman stop consoling ursef by bringing in south south into this matter, northerners have nothing to loose in south east period
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by OfoIgbo: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2021
Kestolove:
chairman stop consoling ursef by bringing in south south into this matter, northerners have nothing to loose in south east period

Stop consoling yourself by bringing in northerners. Please stick with just Fulani. Fulanis have a lot to loose. I can guarantee you that. Fellow northerners don't even want to deal with Fulanis.

Now Igbos have huge territories in the SS.
The two most oil-productive LGAs in the Nigeria are Igbo-speaking namely Oyigbo LGA and ONELGA, both in Rivers state. So Igbos dey kamkpe in the SS.

SE also has the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. Gas will become more and more significant as the years go by, so Igbos are very critical to your lives.

Please stick with just Fulani. Don't bring in northerners. There are Igbo northerners in Benue and they have nothing against the SE. I am sure Tiv, Idoma, southern Kaduna and other northern minorities are totally against you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Pious101: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2021
Amb1045:
20k is not from oil rather internal generated revenue. Nigeria pay billions for oil subside every months. make research and stop quoting me. oil price has deepened
u are talking in nonsense.... Oil is still the major contributor to Nigeria economy and it's foreign reserve... Go n make ur research and stop arguing blindly
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by gurujoe(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2021
venger:
Another thread for nyamiris to come and chestbeat
B@st@rd head slammer do any how & see any how.You think you can bring you terrorism to the East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Amb1045(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2021
Pious101:
u are talking in nonsense.... Oil is still the major contributor to Nigeria economy and it's foreign reserve... Go n make ur research and stop arguing blindly
go and read where nnpc said they're not remitting anything to government until they remove subside
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by ruzell86: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2021
Pious101:
Good response.

But, why can't you generate the balance 10k you need from the same source that gave you the 20k?
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by venger: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2021
gurujoe:
B@st@rd head slammer do any how & see any how.You think you can bring you terrorism to the East
I don't banter words with children of the south east, I hope you have taken your morning dose of KANU urine.
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Pious101: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2021
Amb1045:
go and read where nnpc said they're not remitting anything to government until they remove subside
chai....
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Depressed101: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2021
Duru9:
Fear of IPOD is beginning of wisdom

Have y'all wondered why the north is calm in all this

The normal Northern nigeria we knew
Once one person is killed down south or east
They will retaliate in kano
most of them know those killings are the hand work of politicians who want distabilisation in the country
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Amb1045(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2021
Pious101:
chai....
thank God you have accepted to be clueless like your president
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Depressed101: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2021
nedu666:

Why respond to dat hater. How can 90% of lgbo investment be in the north. Do lgbos in the north have 10% of the properties in anambra. Just anambra only not to talk of entire se.
I have challenged people to mention 10 industries owned by lgbos in the north. No one has taken that challenge.
Mention 10 big hotels owned by lgbos in the north. No one has responded.
People think that lgbos will invest their life savings in the north of all places

my there are huge investments in the north owned by the igbos, don't say that, there are Igbo billionaires in jos, Kaduna, kano, sokoto, kastina even in Maiduguri (I know of a person who has lived in Maiduguri all his life with his family) and despite all the security situations there, they have refused to relocate down south.... So don't say that shit that igbos don't have much investments in the north.. Infact 90% of all hotels in Jo's are owned by Nigerians
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Depressed101: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2021
nedu666:

Why respond to dat hater. How can 90% of lgbo investment be in the north. Do lgbos in the north have 10% of the properties in anambra. Just anambra only not to talk of entire se.
I have challenged people to mention 10 industries owned by lgbos in the north. No one has taken that challenge.
Mention 10 big hotels owned by lgbos in the north. No one has responded.
People think that lgbos will invest their life savings in the north of all places

my there are huge investments in the north owned by the igbos, don't say that, there are Igbo billionaires in jos, Kaduna, kano, sokoto, kastina even in Maiduguri (I know of a person who has lived in Maiduguri all his life with his family) and despite all the security situations there, they have refused to relocate down south.... So don't say that shit that igbos don't have much investments in the north.. Infact 90% of all hotels in Jo's are owned by Nigerians
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by lastempero: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2021
stonemasonn:
Cash flow will only collapse when oil and gas collapses.

I guess you didn't see the nnpc memo. Oil money don finish. No nnpc remittance for the month. Na 2 print another 60b remain.
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by Pious101: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Amb1045:
thank God you have accepted to be clueless like your president
that was in response to ur ignorance
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by lastempero: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2021
Depressed101:

People that are doing buying n selling in the north, you could have said the west n not north, you can say 90% of poor igbos live in the north.
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by lastempero: 11:29am On Apr 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Stop consoling yourself by bringing in northerners. Please stick with just Fulani. Fulanis have a lot to loose. I can guarantee you that. Fellow northerners don't even want to deal with Fulanis.

Now Igbos have huge territories in the SS.
The two most oil-productive LGAs in the Nigeria are Igbo-speaking namely Oyigbo LGA and ONELGA, both in Rivers state. So Igbos dey kamkpe in the SS.

SE also has the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. Gas will become more and more significant as the years go by, so Igbos are very critical to your lives.

Please stick with just Fulani. Don't bring in northerners. There are Igbo northerners in Benue and they have nothing against the SE. I am sure Tiv, Idoma, southern Kaduna and other northern minorities are totally against you.

Please ikwerres are not igbos as they said and should stop ropping them in, we dont need them for anything. How many ikwerres should be the ones identifying with us and not the other way round. They are poor too so i can't see what we stand to benefit from them.
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by somehow: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2021
Amb1045:
lol, Igbo's control the whole country in business and cash flow. If you don't believe check seasonal periods when Igbo's travel down East the whole Southwest and North collapse in business and cash flow. Now una northerners especial Hausa is tired of Fulani people

They also control the air we breathe.
Re: IPOB Reacts To Miyetti Allah’s Threats, Says It Will Be Blood For Blood- Kanu by OfoIgbo: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2021
lastempero:

Please ikwerres are not igbos as they said and should stop ropping them in, we dont need them for anything. How many ikwerres should be the ones identifying with us and not the other way round. They are poor too so i can't see what we stand to benefit from them.

Both ONELGA and Oyigbo LGAs are not Ikwerre LGAs.

The Ikwerre LGAs are PHALGA, Obio-Akpo, Ikwerre and Emohua.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture: 8 Armored Vehicle Manufactured in Ogun Awaiting Exportation to the Chad / “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses / Chinwetalu Agu Showed Old Age Doesn't Come With Wisdom Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.