Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe (5577 Views)

Aba Killing: I Was Never Humiliated By Soldiers – Senator Abaribe / Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2021
zangaozanga:
The ones wan dey Lagos should leave, because we will not join in this hausa vs okoros fight
lol u will not join because afonjas are spineless cowards .... you all would have “jakpaed” ( ur favorite word) to benin republic at the sound of knockouts .... spineless dolts
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by ProWalker: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2021
MajesticKris:
Hope say you get passport sha!!

To come biafra ? grin cheesy
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by Conrod: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2021
topboss:

U ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE.

U AND YOOUR FELLOW MENTALLY UNSTABLE IGBOS SHOULD STAY OUT OF NATIONAL AFFAIRS.

IT IS YOUR BROTHER NNAMDI AZIKIWE THAT LED US INTO THIS MESS.
Then your people are the biggest fools if after 50years,they still cant get out of my dead brother's affairs and "problems".
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by Conrod: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Good News, hope they will leave the south west too, so that we can breath fresh free of hostility, boasting and criminality
Are you now accepting the fact that you're under neo-slavery?.
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by Nwaide01: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2021
Every sensible Igbo living in far north don't need anybody to tell him about these in the first place. They should start to plan now because the way i see this country now, odi ime ma kuru nwa na aka.
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by IgweOfNnewi: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Conrod:
Are you now accepting the fact that you're under neo-slavery?.
Not we tired of your criminality in our land
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by 247Dior(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2021
zangaozanga:
The ones wan dey Lagos should leave, because we will not join in this hausa vs okoros fight
who asked you to join? Hausa is already dealing with you in Lagos already
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by Depressed101: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2021
rhyme2all:
Gradually we are getting there.
I knew these politicians will start speaking in favour of MNK just to gain popularity and make people think they are with ESN.
Oga Abaribe why don't you sell off your school in Abuja to me first.

I tire
abaribe has been with NK since time immemorial... He was the one who stood as surety for his bail...
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by VictorUSA(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2021
If Biafra becomes a sovereign state, the Christians in the north will suffer.
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by Olatomiwami(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2021
Isobug:

Are you from Lagos? Did you came into this life with Lagos?

Y are u afraid to go and join ESN? grin ,by refusing to go, u are refusing the call of NK b that oh, Lagos no b Biafra land.
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by optionalY09: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
That’s the way to go, every other Nigerian should get a Gun no license needed
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by optionalY09: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
zangaozanga:

Igbos are welcome in SW it is you that should go back to Sokoto
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by blamingthedevil: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
zangaozanga:

Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by blamingthedevil: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Y are u afraid to go and join ESN? grin ,by refusing to go, u are refusing the call of NK b that oh, Lagos no b Biafra land.

Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by Dreyton36: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wahala for who go they kantry like naija and he no get gun sha
You dey ment if you no get gun for that zoo kantry

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by immortal2: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
zangaozanga:

You can start the killing in Lasu and Lekki.
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by ProWalker: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
lol u will not join because afonjas are spineless cowards .... you all would have “jakpaed” ( ur favorite word) to benin republic at the sound of knockouts .... spineless dolts

There are two categories of people Igbos cannot fight in this country, the SW and the people of the SS, those two will annihilate Igbos.

It’s boils down to geographical advantage
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
ProWalker:

There are two categories of people Igbos cannot fight in this country, the SW and the people of the SS, those two will annihilate Igbos.

It’s boils down to geographical advantage
igbos that dominate every facet of lagos grin if mouth was a nuclear weapon Afonja would have been a world power grin
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by ProWalker: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
igbos that dominate every facet of lagos grin if mouth was a nuclear weapon Afonja would have been a world power grin

You dominate in your tiny little brain. grin grin

I’m sure you’ve never been to lagos before in your life

Nature dealt you guys a bad hand
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
ProWalker:

You dominate in your tiny little brain. grin grin

I’m sure you’ve never been to lagos before in your life

Nature dealt you guys a bad hand
i know it hurts to see igbo owning houses that u can only dream off in lagos while u rot away in ur brown roof in oshogbo

1 Like

Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by ProWalker: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
i know it hurts to see igbo owning houses that u can only dream off in lagos while u rot away in ur brown roof in oshogbo

Heeheheheheh I know your domination talk is trash because you cannot come up with anything sensible.

Millions of Nigerians from other tribes own residential and commercial houses in Lagos, so what is the big deal in an Ibo man owing one.

Houses that more than 80% owns on a land with only family receipt ( I know you are too dumb to know what that means) grin cheesy

Poor boy

Akpu damaged brain grin grin
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by KoshCAD: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
No be the same Igbos destroyed regional government.

Forsite my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
ProWalker:

Heeheheheheh I know your domination talk is trash because you cannot come up with anything sensible.

Millions of Nigerians from other tribes own residential and commercial houses in Lagos, so what is the big deal in an Ibo man owing one.

Houses that more than 80% owns on a land with only family receipt ( I know you are too dumb to know what that means) grin cheesy

Poor boy

Akpu damaged brain grin grin
but ur fathers were crying to tinubu to come save them as igbos buy out the entire ladipo ...and chase them out of lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by buckeyemedia: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2021
helinues:
grin grin

Na So Mongrels, Squirrels , Rabbits plenty for SE region...
Very funny.
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by buckeyemedia: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
mekaboy:
I support.
What of us igbos that are not into ethnicity & bigotry, what do we do?
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by justtoodark: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
Enyinnaya Harcourt Abaribe (born March 1, 1955) is a Nigerian politician who was elected to the Abia-South Senatorial District of Abia State in the Senate of Nigeria in April 2007.[1] He holds the title Nwadiohanma Ngwa. Enyinnaya is an outspoken senator often contributing to debates on national issues. He is a member of the major opposition People's Democratic Party, PDP in the Nigerian senate. He is currently the Minority leader in the senate.[2][3][4] In January 2020, Abaribe during a motion against worsening insecurity in Nigeria, asked President Muhammadu Buhari to resign[5][6] reminding president Buhari that Nigerians voted him into power in 2015 and renewed his mandate in 2019 to tackle the security situation in the country. Abaribe said Buhari had made a promise while campaigning for the presidency in 2015 that Nigerians should stone him (Buhari)[7] out of government should he fail to improve the security situation in the country. “Nigerians voted a government into power. We are going with stones to stone them now because they have failed", Abaribe's motion in the senate concluded
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by buckeyemedia: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
justtoodark:
Enyinnaya Harcourt Abaribe (born March 1, 1955) is a Nigerian politician who was elected to the Abia-South Senatorial District of Abia State in the Senate of Nigeria in April 2007.[1] He holds the title Nwadiohanma Ngwa. Enyinnaya is an outspoken senator often contributing to debates on national issues. He is a member of the major opposition People's Democratic Party, PDP in the Nigerian senate. He is currently the Minority leader in the senate.[2][3][4] In January 2020, Abaribe during a motion against worsening insecurity in Nigeria, asked President Muhammadu Buhari to resign[5][6] reminding president Buhari that Nigerians voted him into power in 2015 and renewed his mandate in 2019 to tackle the security situation in the country. Abaribe said Buhari had made a promise while campaigning for the presidency in 2015 that Nigerians should stone him (Buhari)[7] out of government should he fail to improve the security situation in the country. “Nigerians voted a government into power. We are going with stones to stone them now because they have failed", Abaribe's motion in the senate concluded
A useless secessionist so called Nigerian Senator, shameless man, supporting secession standing surety for a renowned secessionist, yet collects 11 million Naira every month from the Nigerian treasury? Hypocrisy in motion.
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by justtoodark: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
A useless secessionist so called Nigerian Senator, shameless man, supporting secession standing surety for a renowned secessionist, yet collects 11 million Naira every month from the Nigerian treasury? Hypocrisy in motion.

nawa....double faced snake na him he be....

useless basstard....

anybody has a right to own a gun already in nigeria....you just need to register it....

even me,i have a registered gun already....
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by ProWalker: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
but ur fathers were crying to tinubu to come save them as igbos buy out the entire ladipo ...and chase them out of lagos

When I say you no get sense, it will look like an insult.

You are free to keep selling all your inheritance to come and buy swamps without CofO

I have 2 acres of swamp to sell at Bogije, go and carry drugs as usual or sell all your inheritance to come and buy, I will issue you family receipt and you go to Alausa for CofO and try your luck

#mugu grin grin
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by observanc1: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nonsense fake news. So the source is facebook.
Re: Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
optionalY09:

Igbos are welcome in SW it is you that should go back to Sokoto
or shokoto

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid El fitr: Northners display wealth and swags as #Arewatwitter trends(photos) / Picture This: Ijaws Imagine If Igbos Didn't Have Oil And Gas[pictures] / 2023:Tinubu On The Run As Seun Of Channels TV Invites Him For A Live Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.