Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,497 members, 7,843,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State (23310 Views)

President Buhari Swears In Yakubu Mamood As INEC Chairman For A Second Term / Ben Eke, Ahoada-East Chairman Donates Canoes To Two Communities In Rivers State / Three Persons Feared Killed In Ahoada, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by SavageResponse(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2021
So with those fine houses in that vicinity this is the best they could do? shocked
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by onunwa21(m): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2021
Freestainworld:
When I heard reconstruct, I thought it was from this kind of bridge to a modern and motorable asphalt paving bridge.
Same here oooo
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by onunwa21(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2021
Freestainworld:
When I heard reconstruct, I thought it was from this kind of bridge to a modern and motorable asphalt paving bridge.
Same here oooo wink
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2021
wow this worldclass! it kinda look like those Behind bridges in central park! come on nigerians everything musnt be concrate or steel and asphalt as a matter of fact most developed countries build houses with woods instead of bricks! the only bad thing here it that the bridge was taken from a wrong angle with a wack camera.. get a camera with a 16stops of dynamic range teamed with a zeiss octus lens and color grade it with davinci resolve with a HDR calibrated tv set and see wonders! let celebrate nature guys,i see this place becoming a spot for pre wedding shoot! nice one B-) this bridge will boost tourism in ahoada
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by slowice(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2021
Do you know I was busy scrolling down with huge expectation. Hoping to see something different from Desmond harlot (and his ilk) styled bridge.... Imagine my disappointment.

This gluttons can't surprise you for once. Just one time.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by gbengaadeleye12: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2021
This is bullshit
Ctorch:
Rivers Community Praises Ahoada council chairman for Resconstructing their Bridge

Mixed reactions as the Ahoada East Council Authority led by Hon. Ben Eke fulfills his promise of reconstructing the bridge leading to the Government Girls Secondary School in Ahoada.

While some have praised him for his timely intervention, others insist he could have done much better given the resources at his disposal.

Picture 1: The old state of the bridge

2,3,4: The new face of the bridge after reconstruction by the Council Chairman.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by michoim(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2021
Freestainworld:
But Buhari is building world class Julius Berger 2nd Niger bridge in the East and the same people are cursing him, while this LGA chairman in an oil state builts this rickety 40metre wooden bridge is been hailed by his people. What a bondage, calling light darkness and darkness, light...!!!

1 Like

Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Twenty47(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wanda.. which kind reconstruction be that nah
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Emotionss: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
helinues:
We are still waiting for the pictures of the reconstruction..

You can't tell us that picture 2, 3 and 4 are the new reconstruction... undecided

At a point I begin think say na bad internet connection make the constructed bridge pictures not to show for my phone o.o. chaii we still have a lot to do in this country.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Idiko1: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nigerians make up good portion fools in Africa.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Emotionss: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
StaffofOrayan:

A typical Nigerian has no idea what the role of government is,
Always grateful for any useless project,
'at least he did something'
Wake the hell up!

A typical Nigerian sees suffering and frustration as a normal way of life. Telling them that they deserve better in life is like trying to run with a broken leg.

1 Like

Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by RemoveKebab: 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2021
And this people get oil oh cry

What a waste.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Biggers82(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
And they are happy over this nonsense abi
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by DonBenny77(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ctorch:
Rivers Community Praises Ahoada council chairman for Resconstructing their Bridge

Mixed reactions as the Ahoada East Council Authority led by Hon. Ben Eke fulfills his promise of reconstructing the bridge leading to the Government Girls Secondary School in Ahoada.

While some have praised him for his timely intervention, others insist he could have done much better given the resources at his disposal.

2,3,4: The new face of the bridge after reconstruction by the Council Chairman.
OP, ibu nye ekpeye?
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by DonBenny77(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ben Eke has disgraced us on a national level.
Wike see the disgrace you imposed on us same with hope Ikiriko, shameless entities.
The "monsters" you are making will swallow you all in due time.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Smartwave: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
christejames:
At least this one is better, longer and more durable than that 'gutter pass' Desmond Elliot constructed with about half a billion naira...

This one is a project of a council Chairman compared to that of Elliot a representative in a huge economic state of Lagos.

Anybody associated with that broom wielding party always have their right part of their brain removed, even the little part of their brain left is not always right.
Too much of suffering, make someone loss is sense of reasoning. I really feel your pains. Either Elliot or idiot Desmond or Your Council Chairman are fools. What is wrong is wrong in respect of party.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Sirdan247(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Is this a joke or what?
21st century bridge reconstruction?
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by OBUA12345: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
is a slap on us will d pupil of Ahoada east to post such in nairaland, pls pupil should ve shame too.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
DonBenny77:
OP, ibu nye ekpeye?
ke maka gi wa? ahum enye emouha
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by seyz91(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
na we citizens dey make our leaders treat us anyhow sometimes

imagine the post, community praises council chairman for reconstructing brige

firstly, why is he a community chairman?

secondly, whats his function or purpose if not development, he's basically doing whats expected of him and

Lastly, there is nothing like recontruction on that bridge, its what a common citizen can do

We Glorify Nonsense in This Part of the world, i dont blame una

whats expected from a generation that put Big Brother Naija for head like Dreadlocks
mmtcheww!quote author=Ctorch post=101250527]Rivers Community Praises Ahoada council chairman for Resconstructing their Bridge

2,3,4: The new face of the bridge after reconstruction by the Council Chairman.[/quote]
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Kaycee9242(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Freestainworld:

I swear, I wonder what was there b4 they constructing this local thing
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Bimiafashion(f): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
IYANGBALI:
the thing pain am. Bia bia fashion tongue tongue grin
ODE NI E.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Arewa2Dworld: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
I hope they wouldn't blame Fulani for the failure of there state government to construct a standard bridge fpr then
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Commander0: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Who do us this...chai naija my country.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Mars16(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Freestainworld:
This is mediocrity in its highest state that the people just displayed and as for the council chairman, let him hide his head in shame.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by IYANGBALI: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bimiafashion:
ODE NI E.
bia bia fashion grin grin grin e pain am die tongue embarassed
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by izubext007: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
may God help us, see the kind of success an oil state is celebrating.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by KenModi(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

A typical Nigerian has no idea what the role of government is,
Always grateful for any useless project,
'at least he did something'
Wake the hell up!

You mind Nigerians; we adore mediocrity despite the huge potentials and resources we have.

1 Like

Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Herbephe1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
laughing wanna kill me ! this has really made my day
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Ikpongiton: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
is this a bridge or dead trap?God forbid bad thing.
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by realtemi(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
reconstruction indeed
Re: Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State by Josywhyte: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
and u call this one a bridge? Truly, wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes / Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment / MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.