Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) (62495 Views)

Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday / Cockpit Experience From The First Plane To Land At Ekiti Cargo Airport / My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by peacettw: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is commendable
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by theFilmtric: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Starcrest1:

Na you count them,? how do you know they are less than 100.? Stop being intentionally daft.

But the point you are missing is that people go to different regions for different purposes not necessarily because where they are going is better than their home.

I don't know why you find that difficult to understand.
if you can't prove otherwise why insult me sir?
how many resident Americans have you seen?

okay
why did you live in ibadan since SE is a Paradise
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by danngnews: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mixedfruit:
No more going to Lagos to board my flight to US
God is good

hold it there, Buhari denied them permit for international flight ,ofcos they are 5% people.

2 Likes

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mixedfruit:
God is good

Which airline is flying from Anambra to US?

None.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mixedfruit:
God is good

You are not brilliant

No international light will land in that Airport. You will still land in Lagos

In very rare instance, you will see 5 land in a year.

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
leicestercamper:
Anambra international airport has the longest runway(3.7km) in Nigeria aside MMIA(3.9km)

Pictures of Anambra international airport runway
Nigerians sha ...seeing petty things as achievement. Wtf is the big deal in having a long runway.

2 Likes

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by West2019(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Racoon:
Alaigbo ya dinma.Ka anyi naga ni iru. Ndi Anambra kwenu!
na u sabi
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:
grin

Congrats Anambra people... No late comers when it comes to infrastructure

Imagine Ibadan indegenes with An Airport and a Military Airstrip since over 39 years won't understand the hype of just building an Airport in the year 2021

Hmm,you're not nice bro ! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by topgun98: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mixedfruit:
God is good

Lol, you clearly don't know anything about the Aviation industry if you think there will be direct flights from anambra to the US.

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by leicestercamper: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Breaking

First Commercial Flights Lands at Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri

6 Likes

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by CSTRR: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
There's an airport in asaba.

Why's this important to anambra beyond the usual grand standing?

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mixedfruit:
God is good

It had to take the wonderful region 50 years to achieve this. grin

2 Likes

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Broderick3: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mixedfruit:
God is good
Show me the way sir
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Emperor5(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wellcome development.
This is the only good news in Nigeria since January 2021
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by tempusfugit: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mmm
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by CSTRR: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
If that money had been pumped into refurbishing 90% of roads in anambra, it would have been a better deal for businesses in that State.

I don't see the strategic purpose of this, unless if they think it's for Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Congratulations to the people of Anambra State.
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by samwash(m): 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Congrats to the governor & pple of the state.
What I don't understand is the airport an international Airport or a local Airport?
Were in Anambra state is it located,Cox there is an international airport at Asaba & it's not too far.
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by happney65: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:
grin

Congrats Anambra people... No late comers when it comes to infrastructure

Imagine Ibadan indegenes with An Airport and a Military Airstrip since over 39 years won't understand the hype of just building an Airport in the year 2021

Bitmapstudios come and see this uppercut.. some people will be in severe pains today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by tonyashburton: 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
That terminal building could have been more upscale and luxurious.
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by modsfucker: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mixedfruit:
God is good

I doubt if those foreign Airlines would land in that Airport, so you'd still have to continue to go to Lagos for your foreign trips.

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by happney65: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:

It's very Ok, expansion is ongoin as of today, and they fly many routes (Abuja , Lagos , Kano, Uyo etc) almost all local careers fly in daily and Airpeace just joined... Hajj pilgrims are also been airlifted

Another uppercut again.. Bitmapstudios some people go cry small ooo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by MPESA(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
[quote author=EmekaChiwe post=101255939]We want biafra but we also want government airport. What exactly do we igbos want?[/qu

This is not a federal government airport, not even a loan from china...this is a sole Anambra State project.... Both the Governor and the State Government deserves high five.

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Will is trying to complete and commission it before leaving office, to avoid another person taken glories from his work

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
God Bless Anambra
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
It has landed ✈️..... @Anambra International airport

5 Likes

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by ideykwum: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
excellencyabia1:
Congratulation to them.
Meanwhile one governor ( name, add by yourself) was talking about building airport whereas the center table (flyover) is almost running two terms.

Abia whatchmacallhim
Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
The airport should be named Ojukwu International airport

Or

MNK international airport Anambra State

1 Like

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by MPESA(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
samwash:
Congrats to the governor & pple of the state.
What I don't understand is the airport an international Airport or a local Airport?
Were in Anambra state is it located,Cox there is an international airport at Asaba & it's not too far.

Anambra State derves to have their own international airport irrespective of how many. International airport around.

5 Likes

Re: First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) by 4ckyou: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mixedfruit:
God is good

Y Lagos and not asaba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can This Happen At Nigerian Embassies? / On Nigerians And The 'must Travel Mentality' / Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.