Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses (82802 Views)

Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit / Musings Of A Lagos Uber Driver / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by 3ple9ine(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2021
After the sex she would come out and start shouting rape!! angryAfter the sex she would come out and start shouting rape!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by femi4: 6:23pm On May 01, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are cheap.

She actually believes that injury between her legs answers all. I commend that man.

The slut must be exposed.
I doubt if you're a woman

5 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by akdjr(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2021
Similar thing happened to me when I was on Taxify platform. I pick a lady from Lekki to Awolowo road VI to meet a white guy according to her. On getting there the white guy now told her on phone to meet him up at a different location around Oniru, I drove down there unfortunately the guy was not there, she called the guy on phone and the guy apologize to her to come back to Awolowo road, we got there and waited at the reception of the hotel where the guy ask her to come for over 30mins until the guy number was not going through. She entered my car and started telling me she has no money with her but she can do transfer and I said ok she should go ahead with the transfer meanwhile she don't have dime inside her account. While pretending she was trying to transfer she now open up to me that she has no money but if I don't mind we should go to her house and spend the night together. I respectfully declined and told her to pick another Taxify so she can collect money from the driver to pay me while she go home with the driver and find way to sort things out with him (She say this my bro na real money chaser). She now ordered for another ride and when the guy arrived she just collected money from him and give to me. That's how I zoom off.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by kingemaker(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2021
ekoson95:
A wise man once said to me “if you can conquer your sexual desires as a man, you’ve solved half of your problem in life “

Thou shalt not Bleep where thou work
Wahala for who dey work from home grin

2 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by femi4: 6:28pm On May 01, 2021
humilitypays:
Twitter and moon tale lies grin
Instagram not twitter
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by olamide0147: 6:29pm On May 01, 2021
Where are the NL feminist one of your future leaders has disgraced yall

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by iampeterben(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2021
God save our generation please my God

3 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by kellybently(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=Bewiseedet post=101276457]That's a real village pipu at work, glad the guy rejected.[/quote

If the guy accept the offer. Na the guy go pay her last last because the lady ll change the matter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Irennediva(f): 6:31pm On May 01, 2021
The future is Female shocked

2 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Map1(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2021
If you want to know the secret of Nigeria girls just venture into transportation business, you will bang then tired, even inside keke they don't care at night and the funniest part of it that most of them don't have boy friend and they are too proud,na we dey run for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by olamide0147: 6:33pm On May 01, 2021
Queenslander:
Lies
You will never learn, the future is hoe

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 01, 2021
Womanizer:
I'm sure she's one of those idiots that go around shouting "The future is female" angry

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by VEXT: 6:34pm On May 01, 2021
Mad female dogs every where...like the one that loves mentioning me...Mad female smelling dogs..
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by PrinceMajestic: 6:34pm On May 01, 2021
The evil bitch wanted to set him up with rape allegation. If he had agreed she would have screamed rape on his head half way. May bitches like that never find peace in their miserable lives

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Invitationn: 6:35pm On May 01, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Useless generation!
When did sex become a legal tender

That is how they spread STI's like a farmer broadcasting seeds in his farm during cultivating.
I wonder o grin
What if she's sex starved looking for who to knack? One stone 2 birds.
She thinks she is wise grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 01, 2021
God bless that guy. He just dodged a walking virus.

That's obviously not her first time.
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by adioolayi(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2021
For her to know how to request for Uber..shows she has some level of education and not a stack illiterate...

This is a product of a failed family system.. because, family is the basic unit of a society

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 01, 2021
superCleanworks:
Fantastic.

I wonder why ladies always think their vag!na is the center of gravity and remote control of the universe.

A man wakes up, leaves the house to hustle for little money and a woman is out there waiting to make payment with her body. I jump and pass.
for some guys they are working for puss..
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 01, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless ; ALL OF THEM!

3 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by olamide0147: 6:36pm On May 01, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
grin. sex is very very cheap this days.many of our Nigeria ladies prefer sex work to real work
I swear bro go inmessage and you will see tones of them

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 01, 2021
freeman4ever:
The future is truly female
grin grin, wahala wey wear bone straight, Omo babe no get money, she cannot kill her self na. these ladies don't know mood determines erection. pesin wey him mood is too make more money, how can you be reasoning sex to him, lori iro na

5 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by realstars: 6:38pm On May 01, 2021
superCleanworks:
Fantastic.

I wonder why ladies always think their vag!na is the center of gravity and remote control of the universe.

A man wakes up, leaves the house to hustle for little money and a woman is out there waiting to make payment with her body. I jump and pass.
That Guy Is Lucky To Win Rape Case. And Narrow Death.
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by ekoson95(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2021
kingemaker:

Wahala for who dey work from home grin

Mad ohhh grin grin
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Joziboi: 6:39pm On May 01, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Useless generation!
When did sex become a legal tender

That is how they spread STI's like a farmer broadcasting seeds in his farm during cultivating.

Since eve ate that apple wink

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Map1(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2021
akdjr:
Similar thing happened to me when I was on Taxify platform. I pick a lady from Lekki to Awolowo road VI to meet a white guy according to her. On getting there the white guy now told her on phone to meet him up at a different location around Oniru, I drove down there unfortunately the guy was not there, she called the guy on phone and the guy apologize to her to come back to Awolowo road, we got there and waited at the reception of the hotel where the guy ask her to come for over 30mins until the guy number was not going through. She entered my car and started telling me she has no money with her but she can do transfer and I said ok she should go ahead with the transfer meanwhile she don't have dime inside her account. While pretending she was trying to transfer she now open up to me that she has no money but if I don't mind we should go to her house and spend the night together. I respectfully declined and told her to pick another Taxify so she can collect money from the driver to pay me while she go home with the driver and find way to sort things out with him (She say this my bro na real money chaser). She now ordered for another ride and when the guy arrived she just collected money from him and give to me. That's how I zoom off.
there was a thread here on NL were I commented about dating 40 girls, some said am lying but I was just laughing,if you are into transportation business you don't need to toast them,they will offers you there body,there was a night I picked up a lady before we get to the last bus stop, there was a heavy rain and it remains me and her alone in the keke,she was telling me that she can't go to work again that night and she can't go back home,and the lady was working at Airport but the rest is history sha.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by emmnprince(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2021
Womanizer:
I'm sure she's one of those idiots that go around shouting "The future is female" angry

You ehn grin
And you're a minister for women affairs!
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Calitoscassius(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2021
I would fucck her and still collect my fare.
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by LadyPortable(f): 6:48pm On May 01, 2021
So she can quickly turn around and accuse him of rape

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Maski87: 6:49pm On May 01, 2021
If na me,I go chop oooo
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by lifenija: 6:50pm On May 01, 2021
maybe d girl ugly toto different via it owner
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by lexy2014: 6:50pm On May 01, 2021
D funny thing about this story is that if it were d other way around & d driver was d one soliciting sex or accused of such, uber would have suspended d driver, d subject will be trending with d guys picture all over d internet. Trust some ladies to ensure its done

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by emmnprince(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2021
ekoson95:
A wise man once said to me “if you can conquer your sexual desires as a man, you’ve solved half of your problem in life “

Thou shalt not Bleep where thou work

The wise man is truly a wise one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) / I Just Got To The Gambia / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.