Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses (82804 Views)

Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit / Musings Of A Lagos Uber Driver / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Viktorinox2(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2021
Pochettino:
We women are cheap.

She actually believes that injury between her legs answers all. I commend that man.

The slut must be exposed.
Ok
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by cliffypatt(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2021
Amen
PrinceMajestic:
The evil bitch wanted to set him up with rape allegation. If he had agreed she would have screamed rape on his head half way. May bitches like that never find peace in their miserable lives
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 01, 2021
Later she will say she was raped by uber driver, girls of today are useless all prostituttes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by CSTRR: 8:57pm On May 01, 2021
Olatara:
Nah! It won't get to that level.

Don't limit your thinking faculty to NL. There are girls out there hustling just like you for money.

I mean real hustlers.
Maybe.
But as the economy becomes harder, not every lady would be able to keep hustling normally.

Many would give up.

Everybody has a price and a limit.
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by neyohh: 9:06pm On May 01, 2021
CSTRR:

Maybe.
But as the economy becomes harder, not every lady would be able to keep hustling normally.

Many would give up.

Everybody has a price and a limit.

You think these girls are broke lol

I've you seen how they move?

They're just bad bitches that wants everything easy, they also don't care for marriage only money .

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by olatade(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2021
Dude is definitely not a simp
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Bewiseedet(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2021
VillageHead:

If you no get talk stay quiet, no dey call us join nonsense matter.
Sorry villageHead, abeg no tell your constituent
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by shegzy0514(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2021
The man na alpha no b simp
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Laxmitech: 9:28pm On May 01, 2021
CrazyMan:
If all his female passengers choose to offer sex as payment, how will he fuel the car, pay his taxes, maintenance, put food on his table, pay his bills..etc.

The way some ladies reason can be so annoying.

The Girl in Question use Her Pu'' sy to Pay for all this Bills

Ashawo die Pussy Rest
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by dododawa1: 9:33pm On May 01, 2021
This'd REGIME is funny die
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by SaiRuiMall: 9:41pm On May 01, 2021
The economy has killed the integrity of the F gender

2 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by redsun(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2021
I thought uber's payment is taken out electronically (telegraphic transfer) and has nothing to do with the drivers. How could the driver have given her gbese if he has no control over the payment?
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Candycrushy(f): 9:53pm On May 01, 2021
Some girls can be very useless
God forbid... She intentionally had in mind before taking the Uber.. Tueh....
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by walkingshadow911: 9:54pm On May 01, 2021
blazepascal:
if the future was truly female no one will be safe. the future can never be female. pls let's not buy that idea

the man was full if self discipline that's how it should be. nairaland men we need a lot of self discipline. it will help us alot

Are nairaland men living in Mars or Pluto? just asking

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by neyohh: 9:59pm On May 01, 2021
Candycrushy:
Some girls can be very useless
God forbid... She intentionally had in mind before taking the Uber.. Tueh....

The guys here no dey answer correctly

Why and when did naija girls become so useless.

What happened because it wasn't like this before
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Candycrushy(f): 10:01pm On May 01, 2021
neyohh:

The guys here no dey answer correctly

Why and when did naija girls become so useless.

What happened because it wasn't like this before

I guess the economy is so bad that some girls only think with their pussis
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by OyinO: 10:02pm On May 01, 2021
Freshfish4:
And the olosho go get serious boyfriend somewhere. I pity single guys cos market don finish

You pity single guys abi you pity the guys putting these bitchess in their homes in the name of marriage? You must be kidding.
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Queenslander(f): 10:03pm On May 01, 2021
olamide0147:

You will never learn, the future is hoe

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by neyohh: 10:05pm On May 01, 2021
Candycrushy:

I guess the economy is so bad that some girls only think with their pussis

Hmm terrible. I guess the guys are enjoying the cheap sex but it will hunt them when finding partners .

How can we help these girls.. wish the government could intervene , it's terrible.
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by redsun(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2021
Nigeria is a dog eat dog world where people use what they have to get what they need. In a desperate and hopeless situation like that, people hardly have any concept of dignity and safeties. It's a structureless and lawless situation, like a war zone
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by tunjilana: 10:14pm On May 01, 2021
If it was the guy who harassed her by proposing to be offered sex in exchange for the trip ... everyone will be calling for hia head now

This is harassment and the lady should be prosecuted ...turning her down is not enough

4 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by blazepascal(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2021
walkingshadow911:

Are nairaland men living in Mars or Pluto? just asking
lol
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by FiverrTutor(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2021
Beey3026:
Hmm

Hi can u send me a message? I wanted to talk to u concerning the money issue u have with that ur friend. My email address is kalada1983@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Bimpe29: 10:25pm On May 01, 2021
If sex is a legal tender, the Oloshos will be topping Forbes list of the richest human on the surface of earth.
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Beey3026(f): 10:52pm On May 01, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Hi can u send me a message? I wanted to talk to u concerning the money issue u have with that ur friend. My email address is kalada1983@yahoo.com
ok thank you
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by ACE1010: 10:56pm On May 01, 2021
Chukwute:
An Uber driver unknowingly picked up a broke lady that offered him marathon sex in exchange for payment after a long trip.

He narrated his ordeal with the young lady that engaged him a serious fight after he refused to honor the request to sleep with her.

According to him, when they finally got to UNILAG through Yaba and Ojuelegba, she opted to pay with transfer which he refused.

She stepped down to use a POS to withdraw but unfortunately, it was declined because of insufficient funds. She motioned at him to enter the vehicle which he did and she began to make advances at him to sleep with her for as many times as he likes.

Listen to the video note on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COTvMFjHWO0/?igshid=1wn4aqtki8k8s

Some women are incredibly useless and stupid... imagine

Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by lebete3000: 11:05pm On May 01, 2021
Chukwute:
An Uber driver unknowingly picked up a broke lady that offered him marathon sex in exchange for payment after a long trip.

He narrated his ordeal with the young lady that engaged him a serious fight after he refused to honor the request to sleep with her.

According to him, when they finally got to UNILAG through Yaba and Ojuelegba, she opted to pay with transfer which he refused.

She stepped down to use a POS to withdraw but unfortunately, it was declined because of insufficient funds. She motioned at him to enter the vehicle which he did and she began to make advances at him to sleep with her for as many times as he likes.

Listen to the video note on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COTvMFjHWO0/?igshid=1wn4aqtki8k8s

Ofe fobo san gbese koniberu olohun.
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Sammylong45: 11:17pm On May 01, 2021
Na the same girl go dy shout she can't date a broke guy.
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by calcal: 11:27pm On May 01, 2021
Same girl go cry Uber driver don rape am
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by donhils: 12:43am On May 02, 2021
Chukwute:

So how was it finally settled?
Re: Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses by Lambarry1: 3:51am On May 02, 2021
I thought uber charges b4 the ride starts ...which one is she is going to Atm to collect money afte ride ended.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) / I Just Got To The Gambia / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.