Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera (10874 Views)

Unbelievable Things Your Phone Camera Can Do Instead Of Only Pictures / Which Phone With Quality Camera Can I Get With #36,000? / Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by deedy111: 8:06am On May 01, 2021
I want to buy an Android phone that can be compared to an iPhone in terms of Camera Only, other features isn't important
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Goldbw122(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2021
Samsung camera

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Strika22(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2021
Google Pixel 5

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by RuneKingThor: 9:52am On May 01, 2021
Some midrange Androids are currently better than the old iPhones.

Then if it's current iPhones likes the 11 and 12, then the likes of Xiaomi, Samsung, Google pixel, OnePlus, even Vivo and Oppo sef will stand toe to toe or are even better. Example the Xiaomi mi 11 Ultra is currently the best smartphone camera-wise in the world currently.
Just check out YouTube.

34 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by seanwilliam(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2021
RuneKingThor:
Then if it's current iPhones likes the 11 and 12, then the likes of Xiaomi, Samsung, Google pixel, OnePlus, even Vivo and Oppo sef will stand toe to toe or are even better. Example the Xiaomi mi 11 Ultra is currently the best smartphone camera-wise in the world currently.
Just check out YouTube.
I doubt the bolded

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by chariisGRACE(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2021
seanwilliam:
I doubt the bolded

He said the truth.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by RuneKingThor: 10:19am On May 01, 2021
seanwilliam:
I doubt the bolded
Na fact oo bro. Current Midranges will beat the old iPhones,. I'm talking about the iPhone 7 and the 8 series not the X. The X is a sweet spot currently.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by MJBOLT: 10:23am On May 01, 2021
try tecno or infinix grin
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by deedy111: 10:39am On May 01, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Just check out YouTube.

Please what's the price like?
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Nobody: 10:40am On May 01, 2021
chariisGRACE:

He said the truth.

Tell me which current mid range beats the iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone 10 camera.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by deedy111: 10:41am On May 01, 2021
MJBOLT:
try tecno or infinix grin

Not sure this can be true

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Calculux95: 10:52am On May 01, 2021
Iphones do not have the best cameras on the market, currently the best camera on a device belongs to the Samsung s21 ultra but then again the phone is quite expensive. If price is not an obstacle check out flagship models of Google pixel phones and xaiomi brands.

You can go for midrange android phones such as Samsung a series specifically a51, a52, a71 and a72 I believe they have equal or better cameras than iPhone x downwards, especially if you consider value for money.

Comparison between a72 and iPhone 12 cameras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhOXJKSSPO4

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by sunshineV(f): 11:06am On May 01, 2021
Atiku:

camon 17 clearest selfie grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Depressed101: 11:48am On May 01, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Na fact oo bro. Current Midranges will beat the old iPhones,. I'm talking about the iPhone 7 and the 8 series not the X. The X is a sweet spot currently.

Pls remove iPhone 7 from that list

3 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by nitt: 11:53am On May 01, 2021
The Samsung s21 beat the iPhone 12 on unboxtherapy's side by side comparison a while back.

The phone is just so expensive but it's a sweeeeet device.

11 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 01, 2021
seanwilliam:
I doubt the bolded
wake up thix is 2021.

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Palmerbarry: 1:55pm On May 01, 2021
Overall best right now is Sony Xperia 1 III

(simply called Xperia One part 3)

OTHERS:
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Huawei Mate 40 pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Vivo X60 pro+
Oneplus 9 pro
Google Pixel 5

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by deedy111: 2:21pm On May 01, 2021
Palmerbarry:
Overall best right now is Sony Xperia 1 III

(simply called Xperia One part 3)

OTHERS:
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Huawei Mate 40 pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Vivo X60 pro+
Oneplus 9 pro
Google Pixel 5

Quite helpful but I think those names looks expensive

2 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Palmerbarry: 2:42pm On May 01, 2021
deedy111:

Quite helpful but I think those names looks expensive
They're same as your iPhone 12 pro Max..

Okay okay... Here are some great super mid-range phones:

Redmi K40

Google Pixel 4a XL

Realme GT

Samsung S20 FE

Asus Zenfone 6
Realme Q3 pro

9 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Palmerbarry: 2:49pm On May 01, 2021
Atiku:

Redmi K40,
Xperia 5 II
Pixel 4A 5G and others.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Calculux95: 3:27pm On May 01, 2021
Atiku:

Samsung a52 & a72
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by seanwilliam(m): 3:56pm On May 01, 2021
RuneKingThor:

I doubt if any midrange raw camera can be compared to iPhone 7 plus..

Even samsung s9plus camera doesn't come close to iphone 7 plus..

And iPhone x has a good camera true true ..

I've used iPhone x, 7plus, samsung s9plus and a10s recently..
I'll recommend iphone 7 plus if the person is looking for value for money

4 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by seanwilliam(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2021
@op , I dont think any midrange phone can beat iPhone camera . Remember all iphones are flagships..

If money is not the problem, then go for samsung flagship.. if you're on budget get the aseries from a51 upward
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by RuneKingThor: 4:09pm On May 01, 2021
seanwilliam:
I doubt if any midrange raw camera can be compared to iPhone 7 plus..

Even samsung s9plus camera doesn't come close to iphone 7 plus..

And iPhone x has a good camera true true ..

I've used iPhone x, 7plus, samsung s9plus and a10s recently..
I'll recommend iphone 7 plus if the person is looking for value for money
With the reviews and comparisons I've seen, I disagree.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by RuneKingThor: 4:10pm On May 01, 2021
seanwilliam:
@op , I dont think any midrange phone can beat iPhone camera . Remember all iphones are flagships..

If money is not the problem, then go for samsung flagship.. if you're on budget get the aseries from a51 upward
You are misinforming the OP. Do the research yourself.

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by RuneKingThor: 4:12pm On May 01, 2021
deedy111:

Please what's the price like?
If it's midrange with a budget of less than 200k you will get a solid device.
For flagships you suppose Sabi prices nau lol
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 01, 2021
Calculux95:

Samsung a52 & a72
angry angry

Visit an optometrist near you.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by 1Alex: 4:43pm On May 01, 2021
Strika22:
Google Pixel 5
even pixel 3xl sef can beat that iPhone

9 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by sunshineV(f): 4:50pm On May 01, 2021
iphones are flagships, if u need an android to compete with dem in camera dept. get a flagship android eg pixels, samsung s20, s21 ultra, mi 11 ultra etc not phones like tecno, infinix and co

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by 1Alex: 4:52pm On May 01, 2021
Palmerbarry:

They're same as your iPhone 12 pro Max..

Okay okay... Here are some great super mid-range phones:

Redmi K40

Google Pixel 4a XL.

Realme GT

Samsung S20 FE

Asus Zenfone 6
Realme Q3 pro

That pixel 4xl is not a mid-range phone. It's a premium device.

8 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Frostyzone(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Just check out YouTube.

Dude, YouTube reviews are often paid and thus not dependable. Best way of determining the best smartphones is by handling them yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by thesolutions(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Just check out YouTube.
Any submission that doesn't include Huawei is faulty.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? / Ainol Numy 3g Ax3 Sword-discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.