Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera (10980 Views)

Unbelievable Things Your Phone Camera Can Do Instead Of Only Pictures / Which Phone With Quality Camera Can I Get With #36,000? / Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by saxby(f): 6:03am On May 03, 2021
tafat:
you can get any device in the camons eries
yeah the camon series have very good cameras
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by saxby(f): 6:04am On May 03, 2021
tafat:
e dey worry you too, Camon series no good?
I wonder o
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by investigator007: 6:14am On May 03, 2021
Camon 16 premier
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by jizzison(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2021
walesho:

Pls tell me more about Pixel 6
I've not seen much info concerning the phone yet.
But what I can say is that it'll be released in a couple of months or maybe sooner.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by jizzison(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2021
saxby:
I wonder o
The issue is Camon 16 premier doesn't come close to most of the phones mentioned here.
The camera quality is not just up to their standard.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Looter100: 3:13pm On May 03, 2021
Op just get any pixel phone and enjoy the best Android experience and camera!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Malik1338(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2021
Looter100:
Op just get any pixel phone and enjoy the best Android experience and camera!!!!!!!!!!!
which one can one get for 150K-200K?
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Looter100: 10:38pm On May 04, 2021
Malik1338:

which one can one get for 150K-200K?
3xl,4xl,4a,4a5g
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by tafat: 3:53pm On May 06, 2021
sunshineV:
cho cho cho watin good for camon 12 body? u too dey joke wit ur marketing work
lol, marketing work? grin, keep exposing yourself, your naivety won't let you know that there are many proud TECNO mobile phone users who are so because of the goods they've enjoyed on their phones. FYI I use the camon 12 air and there's everything to live about the phone, from design to specs and price, plus thats just the air version, imagine the real camon 12 or the pro version.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by sunshineV(f): 4:31pm On May 06, 2021
tafat:
lol, marketing work? grin, keep exposing yourself, your naivety won't let you know that there are many proud TECNO mobile phone users who are so because of the goods they've enjoyed on their phones. FYI I use the camon 12 air and there's everything to live about the phone, from design to specs and price, plus thats just the air version, imagine the real camon 12 or the pro version.
404 u no go like rest?
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by tafat: 11:00am On May 17, 2021
404 you don tire?
sunshineV:
404 u no go like rest?
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Toyinig(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2021
Well it’s not really about Comparisons....

Let me explain.

To be honest,there’re Brands that have great cameras and would do great jobs like iPhones.

The thing you should ask is....

Why am I getting this brand in particular?

You see...

The XR/11 have great cameras.

BUT.....

Make great pictures in low light ie In the Night & wherever there’s little illumination.

That’s their distinct feature.

All I’m saying is know what kind of brand suits your style

Are you a Creative?You use heavy storage?You like Durability?(Who doesn’t)

Whatever it is

Know your Style and get the brand that suits it��
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Breastfeed: 7:10am On May 18, 2021
just go for the camon series, their cameras are superb
deedy111:
I want to buy an Android phone that can be compared to an iPhone in terms of Camera Only, other features isn't important
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Breastfeed: 7:11am On May 18, 2021
says who? the camon series have very super cameras
jizzison:

The issue is Camon 16 premier doesn't come close to most of the phones mentioned here.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by jizzison(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2021
Breastfeed:
says who? the camon series have very super cameras
Says me & other unbias tech reviewers.
Which of the phones mentioned in this thread can any of the camon series conquer camera-wise?

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by saxby(f): 6:02pm On May 29, 2021
jizzison:

not true, but if you're still a doubting thomas try the newly launched Camon 17 series
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by jizzison(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2021
saxby:
not true, but if you're still a doubting thomas try the newly launched Camon 17 series
Lol... Me? Doubting Tomas?
Which of the phones mentioned here does the Camon 17 series outclasses camera-wise?
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by saxby(f): 6:17pm On May 29, 2021
jizzison:

Lol... Me? Doubting Tomas?
Which of the phones mentioned here does the Camon 17 series outclasses camera-wise?
mentioned where? Did you even read the thread at all or you just jump into unwarranted conclusions because of your hate for TECNO? angryOp wanted a phone with a camera like an iPhone and he's got that in the Camon 17 series, simple!
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by jizzison(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2021
saxby:
mentioned where? Did you even read the thread at all or you just jump into unwarranted conclusions because of your hate for TECNO? angryOp wanted a phone with a camera like an iPhone and he's got that in the Camon 17 series, simple!
Hate has got nothing to do with this bro and No, I didn't jump into unwarranted conclusions.
I'm just trying to say that they're better options especially if the OP can get a pixel device.
Peace be with you.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by saxby(f): 6:34pm On May 29, 2021
jizzison:

Hate has got nothing to do with this bro and No, I didn't jump into unwarranted conclusions.
I'm just trying to say that they're better options especially if the OP can get a pixel device.
Peace be with you.
I'm not your bro please. grin
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by jizzison(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2021
saxby:
I'm not your bro please. grin
Haaaa!
Sorry about that.
I didn't even look at the gender. I just dey type dey go.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by hoilakes(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2021
have seen the shots from tecno's camon 17pro its very cool and sharp!
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by hoilakes(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2021
even without editing
hoilakes:
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Freelancerx: 4:19pm On May 31, 2021
hoilakes:
you want to compare it to an IPhone? grin
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by beezyblaze(m): 4:26pm On May 31, 2021
Lol

RuneKingThor:
Some midrange Androids are currently better than the old iPhones.

Then if it's current iPhones likes the 11 and 12, then the likes of Xiaomi, Samsung, Google pixel, OnePlus, even Vivo and Oppo sef will stand toe to toe or are even better. Example the Xiaomi mi 11 Ultra is currently the best smartphone camera-wise in the world currently.
Just check out YouTube.
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by olaboyeh(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2021
Calculux95:
Iphones do not have the best cameras on the market, currently the best camera on a device belongs to the Samsung s21 ultra but then again the phone is quite expensive. If price is not an obstacle check out flagship models of Google pixel phones and xaiomi brands.

You can go for midrange android phones such as Samsung a series specifically a51, a52, a71 and a72 I believe they have equal or better cameras than iPhone x downwards, especially if you consider value for money.

Comparison between a72 and iPhone 12 cameras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhOXJKSSPO4

you better don't be deceived.
i can categorically tell you.. not mid range even uptill date beats iphone 8+ even 7+ camera sef.. especially not a midrange from samsung, when it comes to good camera, samsung midrange phones are out of it...and don't be deceived by overexposed tecno camon series camera.. all they do is blowup and sharpen everything...If you need a good camera, close your eyes and buy an old flagship especially iphone
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Calculux95: 8:26pm On May 31, 2021
olaboyeh:

you better don't be deceived.
i can categorically tell you.. not mid range even uptill date beats iphone 8+ even 7+ camera sef.. especially not a midrange from samsung, when it comes to good camera, samsung midrange phones are out of it...and don't be deceived by overexposed tecno camon series camera.. all they do is blowup and sharpen everything...If you need a good camera, close your eyes and buy an old flagship especially iphone

All the best boss
The fact that you are comparing samsungs midrange to techo is shocking.

Kindly, do your research before talking. Samsung A series phones were the most sold phones of 2020. Personally I've used the a72 and compared with and iPhone 8 and I can say that the a72's camera is better.

Before you clap back at me just manage and find an A72 Samsung from anyone around you and take some pictures so you can see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by scarycuteface(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2021
For expensive phones Samsung S21, Google Pixel, Huawei P40 all have better cams and Maybe Samsung A72/Tecno Camon 17 Pro too but I haven't used it
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by selfdefence: 11:11pm On May 31, 2021
try the camon 17 pro, the camon series are known to have very good cameras
Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Afobear: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2021
Your best bet is the Pixel 3 series if you don't have money for flagship. Contact Calddon or bobo65

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by Youngpo413: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
All these expensive phones for what?

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera by walesho(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
Youngpo413:
All these expensive phones for what?

Its like saying why eat good food or wear good clothes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN MobileMoney Service / Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update / How Much Is Nokia C6 Or Nokia X6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.