Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? (46844 Views)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by richmond500: 9:32am On May 01, 2021
So I was just surfing the internet, browsing through the pages of google and I saw the Nigerian Coat Of Arm, it caught my attention and I begin to wonder how it has lost almost all of its identity.

Quick Check

1.The COA has a black shield with a Y or a pall shaped wavy line representing the two Rivera at Lokoja

2. The black shield represent the fertile soil

3. The two supporting white horses or chargers represent its dignity...

4. The eagle represent strength...

5 Green and white band represent the rich soil,

6. The flowers at the base (forgot the name) represent its beauty,

7. The motto unity and faith, peace and progress

So forget government, my question is, what are u doing to maintain the motto of the COA? cos I know we will come here and start insulting government first

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by helinues: 9:35am On May 01, 2021
Na so water plenty for your eyes?

23 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by chatinent: 9:42am On May 01, 2021
The horse don tire. Dem no dey smile again.

Eagle don vex dey look up.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2021
Remove the horse and put dogs the eagle and put a duck or chicken there remove the y and pour in blood there remove the peace and unity and add nepotism and clueless leadership.

The dogs represent the fact that the country has gone to the dogs

The chicken well is direct opposite of what the eagle stands for

The black shield represents absence of light (NEPA)

The others are self explanatory......signing out

248 Likes 24 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 01, 2021
The eagle don fly away

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by tollyboy5(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2021
Lol in primary sch when we were ask to draw it. grin I use to think my country is a great con3 back then grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by richmond500: 10:47am On May 01, 2021
tollyboy5:
Lol in primary sch when we were ask to draw it. grin I use to think my country is a great con3 back then grin
lol, I swear and I bin respect the country that time ehn.
Come see me wen I deh sing national anthem na, I go just serious, even if ant bite me, I no go twitch, i go stand erect, shoot out chest deh shout Arise o compassiongrin

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by tollyboy5(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
lol, I swear and I bin respect the country that time ehn.
Come see me wen I deh sing national anthem na, I go just serious, even if ant bite me, I no go shake grin
Omo we mumu no be small, any person I see moving when the national anthem is been sang I use to think they're disrespecting my con3 Fulani con3 grin .

42 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by richmond500: 11:03am On May 01, 2021
I take back my pledge to Nigeria.

May Ogun kill our heroes past

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by HEAVEN4444: 11:30am On May 01, 2021
actually this is what it means. on the floor we have 6 roses meaning this entity is dead and being harvested unto death meaning everything that it does will not succeed. then above that we see a shield that is black meaning this entitys protection is removed and it is now a prey to global powers and strong people to feast on. within that black shield emerges a bifurcation split into 2 horses suggesting this entities authority has been removed and given to another, and that other will be in the form of a red eagle above it all with the mean face meaning in charge of this fallen entity will be mean and wicked leaders and controllers.

I AM A STARSEED. I DECODE ALL SYMBOLS, INTERPRET ALL DREAMS AND READ ALL HIDDEN MESSAGES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by BruncleZuma: 11:31am On May 01, 2021
Take your eagle, grasses, flowers and two horses and GTFOH

[img]https://media1./images/46ee2716c81052c5bbb114cdba4341cb/tenor.gif[/img]

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by slawormiir: 11:31am On May 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
I believe in one Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by VillagePipu: 11:31am On May 01, 2021
Lost glory. Pantami and Co have destroyed everything.

12 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by kponkedenge(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2021
What is there to check? A country giving comfort to terrorists and killing the innocent. angry

20 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by IgweOfNnewi: 11:31am On May 01, 2021
Ok
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2021
grin
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by ictjobber: 11:31am On May 01, 2021
**Resounding hiss

Walks away

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2021
Who coat of arm help?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by airminem(f): 11:32am On May 01, 2021
Everyday i view the Biafra flag and i see the sun rising day by day.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Jibabs2(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2021
Almost everyday
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2021
Who coat of arms help?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by WiszyFraud: 11:32am On May 01, 2021
Did you know??

According to the bible, you shouldn't have sex before marriage, pleasure yourself, get a tattoo, or eat pork.

cool

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Troublemaker007(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
So I was just surfing the internet, browsing through the pages of google and I saw the Nigerian Coat Of Arm, it caught my attention and I begin to wonder how it has lost almost all of its identity.

Quick Check

So forget government, my question is, what are u doing to maintain the motto of the COA? cos I know we will come here and start insulting government first

They need to remove the black shield representing fertile soil and replace it with Sahara Desert, remove the Eagle and replace it with Vulture, remove the horses and put donkeys, because the whole country is one big joke!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by nairalandankrah: 11:33am On May 01, 2021
but We are dying everyday..
Giving our lives to bandits, boko haram and herdsmen and you are still complaining.. Maybe our death is not enough to you.

Anytime black man cash out he will start shouting one Nigeria..
When money finish, he goes back to agitate..
Idiots!

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by BestNaija(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2021
ok it makes sense

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by OraabSolar(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2021
the country is good on paper.
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by miketayo(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2021
Gatat of here
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by KillerBeauty(f): 11:33am On May 01, 2021
Yeah

11 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by purplekayc(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2021
grin
chatinent:
The horse don tire. Dem no dey smile again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders / Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.