Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,929 members, 7,841,558 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia (3037 Views)

Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals / Problem In North Perpetrated By Elite Who Hate Nigeria -Mailafia / NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Chimighty007(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2021
I got this from an interview... It's an extract not the full interview cos it was too length

Fulani using NIN to fight population jihad in Nigeria —Mailafia, ex-CBN deputy governor

The debate on whether the country should restructure or be divided is on. Where do you belong in this sir?

Let make it clear, I am an old Nigerian patriot. I believe in the idea of Nigeria. I am a believer in the Great Nigeria Project. I suppose those of us who are hemmed in within the Middle Belt do not have much of a choice. We have nowhere to run to, being caught and sardined in the middle. We see ourselves as Nigerians. And even if the rest of the country were to break up – if the North where to disappear into the Sahara and the South were to sink under the Atlantic Ocean, the Middle Belt will still be Nigeria, with our federal capital in Abuja. But I have read enough history and enough political theory to say that there are no guarantees for any nation on earth. The British historian Arnold Toynbee, in his epic study of world civilisations, identified about 22 of them.

Nations and civilisations have risen and fallen. And it will continue to be so, world without end. Leaders that make wise policy decisions will see their countries move forward; those that succumb to folly will eat the dust of their own wickedness. This is how the world works. So, for Nigeria, I do not believe in our eternal indissolubility. From the way things are going, some people are hell-bent on destroying the country. They are pushing forward their evil agenda of “Fulanisation and Islamisation”. They do not give a damn what anybody thinks. They believe they are in power and this is perhaps the last opportunity they have to reshape the country in their own image.

Through Pantami’s devious NIN palaver, they are allegedly importing millions of aliens and issuing them with passports, national identity cards and voter cards. They are fighting a demographic Jihad to ensure that the North is the demographic majority by subterfuge. And then they will have a free license to call the shots in perpetuity. They have allowed hundred of thousands of killers to invade our country.

They are everywhere now. Recently, Niger State Governor Abubakar Sani Bello, lamented that the terrorist bandits have overrun over 100 villages. Niger, as you know, is the largest state by size in Nigeria. And it is less than 200 km to Abuja. The terrorists have already occupied most of my ancient Savannah homeland. The gestalt and hermeneutics of this administration leads us to believe they have a closet sympathy for the killers of our people. One of them was quoted as saying, “as you know, we always rejoice when Christians are killed”. With these kinds of attitudes, we never trust them. We would always have to decode and psychoanalyze even their best intentions.

The tragedy of our situation has encouraged all sorts of secessionist tendencies, from the Old Biafra to Oduduwa and Middle Belt. Based purely on systems theory, there is no system that can take on so much pressure without something eventually giving in. Even those of us old patriots who love our country and desire its success and prosperity may be in no position to stop the madmen who are hell-bent on destroying her. If Carthage must be destroyed, then it is better for everyone to go their own way.

The only solution, as I see it, is restructuring, political reforms, devolution of powers to the regions and reinventing Nigeria as a forward-looking, progressive and prosperous democracy. The other alternative is death.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fulani-using-nin-to-fight-population-jihad-in-nigeria-mailafia-ex-cbn-deputy-governor/amp/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by yudee233: 10:05am On May 01, 2021
Always on point

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by inoki247: 10:06am On May 01, 2021
So awa NiN no safe laik diz....

in Zombies Voice av u linked ur NiN....

Me sha wan ask our Minister of Communication abeg na wen NiN go resume and start to dey protect us....

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by 10mobile: 10:06am On May 01, 2021
shocked
Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Chimighty007(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2021
One of our problems is that most people tend to make sense through their reasons and intellects by been contrary to the truth

You'll see those that will sentimentally attack the messenger ignoring the message

It's the problem we have in the South

We've have failed to look beyond everything, take a clue from the North, but no, the North keeps doing their things

Imagine those against ESN, IPOB but applaud the invitation of the military to the South when no Northern governor has ever sought military assistance on their crisis

Common sense is not really common

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Nuelcutie11(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2021
On biafra we stand

1 Like

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by TooMuchStuff: 10:11am On May 01, 2021
Summary

Let's Divide the shithole called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by helinues: 10:11am On May 01, 2021
Another bunkum
Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Chimighty007(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2021
Just imagine the idea they're using, later they'll begin to seek for land for them and some idiots from the South will say it's the only solution, so let's give them land.

Don't other regions have people they share borders with? Should we start importing citizens too? No, nobody will even agree to come, more so, they won't even allow anybody cos they're the ones at the border

A trailer load was stopped some days ago somewhere as they were coming into the country

One Nigeria indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by chatinent: 10:14am On May 01, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2021
why continue in a relationship where it is SMILES FOR FACE GUN FOR BACK......signing out

1 Like

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Rodwave: 10:17am On May 01, 2021
The Useless zombie terrorist miscreants will soon invade this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Olatunji1929: 10:20am On May 01, 2021
helinues:
Another bunkum
eediot

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2021
A lot of people will still not believe him.
Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Nobody: 10:26am On May 01, 2021
Biafra people always masturbating on fulani issues.

Even where fulani is not mentioned, they will always find a way to insert it there.

Today, fulani that, tomorrow, fulani this, from monday to friday, fulani ,fulani.

The obsession is too much..even Nnamdi kanu can't do without mentioning fulani, in the dream fulani, when he is peeing, fulani, everyday of the week, fulani.

Aren't you guys tired.
Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by cybersoldiers: 10:27am On May 01, 2021
I have always said it that they planted pantami in that ministry for a JIHADIST gathering data.

They will use the nin against all other Nigerians.

After your nin, they will later go after your bank accounts, and after that, they will go after your investments.

Just bookmark this post.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by ceejay10(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2021
I love this man. Not even DSS can intimidate him. Fearless.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Jostoman: 10:29am On May 01, 2021
I just hope they will not use this their NIN to finish everybody.
Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Chimighty007(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2021
This is why I keep saying the South will remain slaves to the North as long as the union remains.

Let there be no Northern in Presidency, let it be all Southerners, the North will decide the way to go

PDP is our problem, I wish PDP opposed APC same way they were opposed, the country wouldn't have been this nepotic or bad, but cos PDP is South, they're subject to APC, just cos they're either preparing for defection to cover their mess or for another political year

The leaders should be deserted cos they're making merchandise of us all.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by notym2chektym: 10:41am On May 01, 2021
unity beggars from the south,I hope you can see their evil agendas
Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by notym2chektym: 10:45am On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Even where fulani is not mentioned, they will always find a way to insert it there.

Today, fulani that, tomorrow, fulani this, from monday to friday, fulani ,fulani.

The obsession is too much..even Nnamdi kanu can't do without mentioning fulani, in the dream fulani, when he is peeing, fulani, everyday of the week, fulani.

Aren't you guys tired.

shouldn't you be worried that your people are the only ones causing problems in the whole wide world. You need to check yourselves

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Chimighty007(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Aren't you guys tired.

because you guys are the problem, strangers tsking over lands from indigenes, global people indeed. soon the Hausas will realize themselves and turn against you too. Idiots from the sahel

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by PlayerMeji: 10:49am On May 01, 2021
The Nigerian project has failed under Buhari
Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Dong2: 10:52am On May 01, 2021
Chimighty007:
I got this from an interview... It's an extract not the full interview cos it was too length

Fulani using NIN to fight population jihad in Nigeria —Mailafia, ex-CBN deputy governor

The debate on whether the country should restructure or be divided is on. Where do you belong in this sir?

Let make it clear, I am an old Nigerian patriot. I believe in the idea of Nigeria. I am a believer in the Great Nigeria Project. I suppose those of us who are hemmed in within the Middle Belt do not have much of a choice. We have nowhere to run to, being caught and sardined in the middle. We see ourselves as Nigerians. And even if the rest of the country were to break up – if the North where to disappear into the Sahara and the South were to sink under the Atlantic Ocean, the Middle Belt will still be Nigeria, with our federal capital in Abuja. But I have read enough history and enough political theory to say that there are no guarantees for any nation on earth. The British historian Arnold Toynbee, in his epic study of world civilisations, identified about 22 of them.

Nations and civilisations have risen and fallen. And it will continue to be so, world without end. Leaders that make wise policy decisions will see their countries move forward; those that succumb to folly will eat the dust of their own wickedness. This is how the world works. So, for Nigeria, I do not believe in our eternal indissolubility. From the way things are going, some people are hell-bent on destroying the country. They are pushing forward their evil agenda of “Fulanisation and Islamisation”. They do not give a damn what anybody thinks. They believe they are in power and this is perhaps the last opportunity they have to reshape the country in their own image.

Through Pantami’s devious NIN palaver, they are allegedly importing millions of aliens and issuing them with passports, national identity cards and voter cards. They are fighting a demographic Jihad to ensure that the North is the demographic majority by subterfuge. And then they will have a free license to call the shots in perpetuity. They have allowed hundred of thousands of killers to invade our country.

They are everywhere now. Recently, Niger State Governor Abubakar Sani Bello, lamented that the terrorist bandits have overrun over 100 villages. Niger, as you know, is the largest state by size in Nigeria. And it is less than 200 km to Abuja. The terrorists have already occupied most of my ancient Savannah homeland. The gestalt and hermeneutics of this administration leads us to believe they have a closet sympathy for the killers of our people. One of them was quoted as saying, “as you know, we always rejoice when Christians are killed”. With these kinds of attitudes, we never trust them. We would always have to decode and psychoanalyze even their best intentions.

The tragedy of our situation has encouraged all sorts of secessionist tendencies, from the Old Biafra to Oduduwa and Middle Belt. Based purely on systems theory, there is no system that can take on so much pressure without something eventually giving in. Even those of us old patriots who love our country and desire its success and prosperity may be in no position to stop the madmen who are hell-bent on destroying her. If Carthage must be destroyed, then it is better for everyone to go their own way.

The only solution, as I see it, is restructuring, political reforms, devolution of powers to the regions and reinventing Nigeria as a forward-looking, progressive and prosperous democracy. The other alternative is death.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fulani-using-nin-to-fight-population-jihad-in-nigeria-mailafia-ex-cbn-deputy-governor/amp/

Since ruga failed they deviced a new plan to nationalise fulanis from all other countries into nigeria for Nigeria to become their country of origin.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Chimighty007(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2021
PlayerMeji:
The Nigerian project has failed under Buhari

Not really his fault though cos everything get expiry date

Even glass, iron, wood etc as soon as e reach expiry day e go begin do anyhow, break anyhow hahahahaha
Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:53am On May 01, 2021
Does anyone actually believe this sinister agenda of inviting Fulani and similar groups from all over West Africa to come and claim Nigerian citizenship, and help bump up their numbers so they can 'win' elections in perpetuity and claim a larger share of the federation account.....does anyone think this criminality all started with the despot in power today? They must have been doing this right from the time of Ahmadu Bello, and this would have gained traction during the long military interregnum (a period owned and controlled by the core muslim north).

I reckon that at least 40% of the core muslim north are first, second or third generation illegal immigrants from as far as Guinea to nearby Niger and Chad! They can just waltz in and go to the local gov't area of their choice to claim the necessary paperwork and...VOILA!....they're instant Nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by TheEnygma(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2021
Chimighty007:
One of our problems is that most people tend to make sense through their reasons and intellects by been contrary to the truth

You'll see those that will sentimentally attack the messenger ignoring the message

It's the problem we have in the South

We've have failed to look beyond everything, take a clue from the North, but no, the North keeps doing their things

Imagine those against ESN, IPOB but applaud the invitation of the military to the South when no Northern governor has ever sought military assistance on their crisis

Common sense is not really common
Oil dey your head.
Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by PlayerMeji: 11:07am On May 01, 2021
I think it's Buhari's fault.

He allowed the unconditional love of his fellow Fulanis to go too far, thinking, they have always had their way and when push comes to shove, southerners would bulge.

But this time around, the southerners whom the leaders could manipulate as they pleased before have freed themselves from the manipulative leaders.

Chimighty007:

Not really his fault though cos everything get expiry date

Even glass, iron, wood etc as soon as e reach expiry day e go begin do anyhow, break anyhow hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2021
Everybody will get a piece of the action
Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2021
Inother words...VOTE FOR PDP and stop the fulani agenda...

This is the good old...game of poltics.

By the time PDP is in power again, there would be a thread on how PDP is encoruaging the Zionist agenda.....to opress Northerners, or something.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by jlinkd78(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2021
Coming from this respected man we must take this very seriously

1 Like

Re: Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 01, 2021
Lazycapitalist2:
Inother words...VOTE FOR PDP and stop the fulani agenda...

This is the good old...game of poltics.

By the time PDP is in power again, there would be a thread on how PDP is encoruaging the Zionist agenda.....to opress Northerners, or something.

Don't mind the man.

In the last election, he was a adc presidential candidate, before that he was a member of pdp.

All these politicians have one thing in common....lies.

They all lie to get the sympathy of people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Signs ₦186.64 Billion 2022 Budget Into Law / 2023 Presidential Election: Opinion Poll In Atiku's State, Adamawa / We'll Arrest And Prosecute Those Funding Peter Obi's Campaign From Abroad - AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.