Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban (54599 Views)

EndSARS Protest Holds In Osun Despite Police’s Warning / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by AfonjaConehead: 4:32pm On May 01, 2021
Simbrixton:
instead of wasting your energy envying igbos why not seek the freedom of ur region

We are doing that already..and you, instead of wasting your energy on Igbo this Igbo that,why not seek and support the freedom of your region?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Martahi: 4:32pm On May 01, 2021
Child's play
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Generalkorex(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2021
InaNla:
Very good.

Who had thought this day will come?

Many saw General Mohomodu Buhari as the savior of Nigeria in 2015, he turned out to be the BREAKER and DIVIDER in Chief. A high level divisive and sectional RULER.

Posterity will not be kind to him.

Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

“ It was on 13 October 2000, when words went round that General Muhammadu Buhari was leading the Arewa team to the governor’s office to confront the state over alleged killings of Fulani cattle rearers in Saki, Oke Ogun Area of the state. Buhari did actually telephone the governor that he was leading a team to his office.

In less than 30 minutes after the general informed the governor of his visit, we noticed that the entire secretariat was already filled with lorry loads of our brothers from the North. This created some tension but we kept our calm. At about 2 p.m...”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/amp/
So this actually happened in 2000 and I just dey hear in 2021. Na una Bleep up. So una know this and still voted for Buhari
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by MrSamsung(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:
Low turnout cos of police threat.
To be frank as a Niger Delta man, I respect Igbo's a lot.
If an Igbo man is determined to do something (whether good or bad), he is ready to sacrifice anything to do it to the highest level possible despite any attempt to stop him.
This is a white man's trait that is rarely found among black Africans.
Nigeria is backward because they have failed to utilize this rare trait in Igbo's.
Me too. I couldn't agree less on what you say.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by InaNla(f): 4:39pm On May 01, 2021
Generalkorex:

So this actually happened in 2000 and I just dey hear in 2021. Na una Bleep up. So una know this and still voted for Buhari

Please count me and my followers out.

We warned Nigerians of the danger in Mohomodu Buhari. It seems the spirit of jan'jaweed took over their lives.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2021
rotadeco27:

Let the government test the water by conducting referendum, they u will understand that it is only the 0.2% of yorubas who are benefiting from the amalgamation that will vote Nigeria
See ehn, if government of every nation begin to conduct referendum, there will be hardly a country on the surface of the planet that wouldn't want a break up.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Generalkorex(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2021
InaNla:

Please count me and my followers out.

We warned Nigerians of the danger in Mohomodu Buhari. It seems the spirit of jan'jaweed took over their lives.
this one loud 0.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by oguns222: 4:55pm On May 01, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
THESE ONES MEAN BUSINESS.

AND THEY WILL SUCCEED.
cool

The likes you desperately seek are not coming grin.

No matter how hard you try to be seen as good, people already know you to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. You are a redefined hypocrite and no pretence on your path can change that provable perspective.

You have lost relevance on nairaland, mannabbgrills. Live with that truth. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by MemoriesAndMe: 4:57pm On May 01, 2021
Northernblood:
I don't trust Yorubas for now until I see them taking Oduduwa seriously more than 2023. All these shows might be because of 2023 to instill fear into Hausa people so that they will vote Thiefnibu to prevent Oduduwa awareness from escalating. No one should take this people serious for now

Nigerian government will never take you serious until you carry Arm. Trust me
But if a similar rally holds in 2024, some will still say its because of someone's 2027 political ambition. When then is an appropriate time?

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by samwillyco1(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2021
The game is getting sweeter
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by franktech(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2021
Yoruba people are cowards and can never be free or push for genuine freedom. It is Tinubu that is sponsoring this movement just to get 2023 ticket.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 01, 2021
Why are flatin0s shittin on this thread..... fvckin apes.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by amboh(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2021
May Nigeria Succeed Ameen
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Blackdisciple(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2021
Northernblood:
I don't trust Yorubas for now until I see them taking Oduduwa seriously more than 2023. All these shows might be because of 2023 to instill fear into Hausa people so that they will vote Thiefnibu to prevent Oduduwa awareness from escalating. No one should take this people serious for now

Sure u garit
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Okwyjesus(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2021
Northernblood:

The should meet IPOB for tutorial.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by smsinnigeria(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2021
Without a leader is just childish
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by SpearofGod(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
THESE ONES MEAN BUSINESS.

AND THEY WILL SUCCEED.
cool
Your hatred for the Igbo is really nauseating. So these ones will succeed but the Igbo will fail, right? Mind you I'm not from the east. I'm from Delta State.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by OlawaleBammie: 5:46pm On May 01, 2021
goodnessme1:
Hypocrite.

If is about Biafra,you will start ranting,insulting and chanting one nigeria.

We know yorubas Hate for Biafra agitators is because they are doing what you people wish but don't have the ball to do.

grin grin grin

Guy u quoted the wrong person actually grin

That is nkt the famous manabbq o, check the moniker well

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by OsuIgboIpob: 5:50pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:
If an Igbo man is determined to do something (whether good or bad), he is ready to sacrifice anything to do it to the highest level possible despite any attempt to stop him.
Nigeria is backward because they have failed to utilize this rare trait in Igbo's.
Shut up!
I can smell an impostor OSU ipob from 100 miles away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Durklil: 5:57pm On May 01, 2021
Good
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by FreedomArmy: 6:00pm On May 01, 2021
Newton85:
Even if it's only ten people, it's still okay. Or you want them to use fake protest pictures from South Sudan just as your mentally unstable fraudulent IPOB leader Ohamadickhead always does to hoodwink you his gullible, low IQ cyber attack dogs?
sorry bro but you need to stop taking yourself too serious.its nairaland and nothing is serious here
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Bluntemperor: 6:02pm On May 01, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Only ten people. They are not ready yet

You don't need charlatans to form an army.I
If in doubt, go ask Gideon in the Bible(Judges 7 v2-7)
Those Cabals ruling us think they are helping Nigerians,while Nigerians think otherwise from appointments to promotions of their tribesmen,should know what they are bringing to Nigeria.Nigerians no longer trust those in power!
Since we were born as Nigerians,we never withnessed this agitation!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by sultry69(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2021
Northernblood:

Your opinion is as useless as 'p 'in psychology,we no send you guys,we are doing our things in our own way or did you guys lives depend on Yoruba or what?

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by yahmohy27: 6:06pm On May 01, 2021
Northernblood:

what kind of talk is this
IPOB right
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Bluntguy: 6:06pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:
God bless you.
In fact you are blessed.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by FreedomArmy: 6:07pm On May 01, 2021
Bluntemperor:

You don't need charlatans to form an army.I
If in doubt, go ask Gideon in the Bible(Judges 7 v2-7)
Those Cabals ruling us think they are helping Nigerians,while Nigerians think otherwise from appointments to promotions of their tribesmen,should know what they are bringing to Nigeria.Nigerians no longer trust those in power!
Since we were born as Nigerians,we never withnessed this agitation!
why do you want oduduwa now? I thought tinubu presiedency is all that matter to yorubas
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by sultry69(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Oduduwa and biafra nation is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized

Both are dead on arrival
Because Edo state didn't know yet where to belong abi,too much ganja is bad,you brain has started malfunctioning.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:

I hope u are not niger delta IGBO undecided

Nice comment nonetheless
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by omonnakoda: 6:21pm On May 01, 2021
jimmyolasun:
you see say the jihadist for Abuja no talk..

an average Yoruba man is a noise maker and empty chest beater.. all these they are doing now naa clout chasing. let them see just two soldiers peere and watch everyone go hide under their beds..
Don't mind the noise makers

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Obamaofusa: 6:26pm On May 01, 2021
jimmyolasun:

and babangida his views about yorubas

Coward Babangida that ran away when the Yoruba heat given to him through his anus was too hot for him.
He 'japa' and said he 'stepped aside' grin

Only cowards step aside or run away like Ojukwu and MNK when the heat is gradually getting hot.
Ask any Yoruba warrior like Sunday Igboho.

'Step aside' Coward did not want the 'Abacha treatment' grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / The Emir Of Daura And His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.